Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Little Sister" crib 1-tile

by HugeLunatic Posted 14th Feb 2010 at 1:16 AM - Updated 19th Oct 2011 at 5:39 AM by HugeLunatic

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:54 AM
How cute and tiny! Thank you so much for this!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 2:06 AM
This is cute! It's like the mini condo-sized version. Love it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 2:20 AM
It's the little things that count... thanx
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 2:34 AM
I am so happy to see this. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 2:37 AM
Thanks so much!
I never have enough room in mum and dads room for the two tile crib x_x
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 3:01 AM
Oh thanks so much for making this. The normal cribs just seem so massive!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 3:12 AM
I like it, Plain and simple. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 8:41 AM
It's gorgeous!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 9:11 AM
This is probably a stupid question, but do these cute mini cribs work the same as the original ones in the game when placed in homes that you're not playing? (Meaning will placing a couple of these in a house and moving a couple in there encourage the creation of baby sims like the regular cribs do)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#11 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 11:42 AM
Thanks so much for making this!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#12 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 12:31 PM
Aaaaaaw, that is way too cute!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:16 PM
yaaaay thanks !!!

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:22 PM
This'll be great for my fishing sims, they're house is only gonna have two rooms so they haven't exactly got room to spare!
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 2:26 PM
Thanks so much... Could you think about making a playpen that would work. That would be great thanks so much for your nice work.

Visit Us at My Totally Sims
Grand Opening is 03/01/12
[url/]http://totally-sims.spruz.com[/url]
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 3:09 PM
Ryuchan - I had no idea that cribs in homes did that anyway, but since it was cloned from an EA crib I would have to guess that it would.

silverio1975 - I don't take requests.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 4:42 PM
Thank you!

I Follow The Night.. Can't Stand The Light.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 9:19 PM Last edited by Ryûchan : 15th Feb 2010 at 1:37 PM.
Ah, I don't know what is said about cribs officially, it is just that in my game so far whenever I've equipped a house with a bunch of cribs (and of course a couple of beds for the kids as they grow older) and move a married couple in, well, when I've checked on that household after a while it has been swarming with kids. I just assumed this was why, but I could be wrong.
Either way, thanks for this. It'll definitely end up in my sims' home.

Edit: No Awesomemod or anything else that will alter storymode in any way I'm afraid... just the base game with a few little tweaks like TestingCheats.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
Ah, I don't know what is said about cribs officially, it is just that in my game so far whenever I've equipped a house with a bunch of cribs (and of course a couple of beds for the kids as they grow older) and move a married couple in, well, when I've checked on that household after a while it has been swarming with kids. I just assumed this was why, but I could be wrong.
Either way, thanks for this. It'll definitely end up in my sims' home.

Are you playing with Awesome Mod, and have Awesome Story Mode enabled? Because with Awesome Story mode, only families that have cribs will have kids.

This is awesome HL, and great for tiny houses. Thanks! :D

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 11:57 PM
The original little sister crib does spawn babies in inactive homes, at least in my game. So I'd assume this would as well

Thank you HugeLunatic! No more wall to wall cribs in nurseries for me!
Alchemist
#21 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 1:20 AM
Very adorable
Field Researcher
#22 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 4:04 PM
WONDERFUL! I loved Plasticbox's version too, and this will be incredibly useful in smaller spaces. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#23 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 5:07 PM
I build and play small houses, so this is perfect for me. Thanks for creating a most useful object for Sims 3. Love it!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#24 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 7:30 AM
Very nice . Perfect for those smaller starter homes. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 5:26 PM
cute
a little cute crib, great for when the baby is just born, it can fit great in the parents room!
Page 1 of 4