Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Garden Chapel - A Spot for Weddings

by proxxy Posted 7th Jan 2010 at 12:59 AM - Updated 7th Jan 2010 at 7:38 PM by proxxy

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 12:11 PM
Now..if EA would include a wedding arch in the next "stuff pack"....nice lot, I like it...thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 2:08 PM
Really beautiful. It's so simple, yet so detailed. I love it!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 11:49 PM
Hey nice work...but im having a tuff time installing it! A black screen appear like its gonna install i do have all the updates and i also have World Adventures but nothing happens!

MS.SHUNN...
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST
WHO STRENGTHENS ME!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MSSHUNN
Hey nice work...but im having a tuff time installing it! A black screen appear like its gonna install i do have all the updates and i also have World Adventures but nothing happens!

Once you've extracted the Sims 3 Pack, you should be able to double click and the launcher will install it. Otherwise, you can try dropping the extracted file into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads folder, then opening your Sims 3 launcher. Click on the "Downloads" button, check the box and hit install.

Hope that helps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by georgie.debs
Really beautiful. It's so simple, yet so detailed. I love it!!

Thanks for the kind words! This was my third, and final, version of the chapel, and I am by FAR the most pleased with this one. Enjoy!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
Now..if EA would include a wedding arch in the next "stuff pack"....
Fingers crossed!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 1:22 PM
omg i love your chapel. are you doing more lots.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babygirlatwell
omg i love your chapel. are you doing more lots.
Right now I'm working on a really lovely nectary, which I will definitely post when finished. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 3:49 AM
This is by far the nicest chapel ive seen (and trust me ive seen A LOT). Thanks for the amazing work!