Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 4:09 PM
Here is my stinky werewolf teen girl Amy

Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
I'm not big fan of plantsims,but I become a little curious about those creatures and their abilities in TS3,so I made plantsim - Zara

She's lovely! She looks like she was inspired by Poison Ivy.
Scholar
#28 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 3:04 PM

Nightly creepers.
Scholar
#29 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 6:34 PM
Madeleine, fay of my neighborhood

Mad Poster
#30 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 10:28 PM

I like to make them attractive in an alien way...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#31 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 10:44 PM
Found a fantastic new lycan skin. just HAD to make a sim to test it.

Forum Resident
#32 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 6:28 AM
I made me a Dunmer.

Scholar
#33 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 7:36 PM
Tisha el Quari,resident alien of Lunar Lakes

Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 5:34 AM
my first mideval fantasy themed sims!
Screenshots
Theorist
#35 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 4:20 PM
Had Uni for over a year and a half, but didn't get around to making a PlantSim until just a few days ago.

Resident wet blanket.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 1:15 AM
My recently vamped sim Pauline

Forum Resident
#37 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 3:11 PM
Here is my redone Emmaline Rhoen from Hidden Springs:

She has a bit of an addiction to the Vial of Bliss potions:

Granny Shue is the only sim in town who knows Emmaline has a problem. However, Emmaline tries to reassure Granny that she's fine.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 1:51 AM
Even zombies enjoy the beach.

Inventor
#39 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:10 AM
Hurr Durr leggy Vampire-bitch.

She's so evil the cowplant died when she entered the lot.
Screenshots

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Field Researcher
#40 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 7:01 AM
Default Dragon Pirate's Folly
I did these for a Halloween contest (check it out: Monster Mash-Up), but felt they were too fantasy and not enough Halloween. My name game prompt was "Ethereal Pirate in a Bedroom". I liked the pics and decided to share them. The first set (plus poem) is what I'd actually would have submitted (I couldn't decide which to go with so here's both).

Dragon Pirate's Folly
Some thieves steal silver. Others covet gold.
But dragon’s egg is most valuable and bold.
For medicine, for jewels.
For status, for duels.
Worth three years wages.
Sold in ten realms and seven ages.
Be ye no fool. Abide this one rule:
Let not those eggs hatch ‘fore ye sell off thine batch.
Or ye will rue, descending upon thy crew, the fanged winged creature.
It bites off more than it can chew.

Here, I was thinking of Soul Thief. A pirate who steals souls where X marks the spot. Hence, the "X" scar/birthmark on her chest. This was my first idea, but I was having a hard time figuring out how to execute it.

Memory Games A Sims 3 Thriller Mystery
Scholar
#41 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 6:15 PM
Mage elf - Alana Levellan

Test Subject
#42 Old 9th May 2015 at 5:16 PM Last edited by jackhusky : 9th May 2015 at 5:33 PM.
Default Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Made with Sims 3

Harry Potter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkV...eature=youtu.be
Screenshots
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th May 2015 at 5:18 PM

Lord Voldemort Sim
Screenshots
Instructor
#44 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 9:32 AM
Some aliens I created a while back. I really need to go back and tweak the guys' faces some more, they don't look alien enough. I'm addicted to making male Sims, so I know how I like my male facial features and it's sometimes hard to break away from that. The green girl is supposed to have a little bit of human in her, so I kept her features less extreme. The two at the bottom are named Ama Tohn and Lylos Norgear. The top two don't have names yet.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:59 AM

Sephiroth Crescent and Vincent Valentine in the basement of the ShinRa Mansion concocting experiments :D
Field Researcher
#46 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 6:45 AM Last edited by themysteriouscorn : 10th Jan 2017 at 2:23 AM.
Here's my beautifully majestic-

-but evil Siren,

Nyx Nequam. :lovestruc

She's a little frightening and fairly evil...
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 2:06 AM Last edited by Pillowkitty6 : 16th Oct 2016 at 2:16 AM.
@themysteriouscorn That evil mermaid hands together grin is just perfect! Love the close up picture above it too! (Also thanks for making me aware that those ear fins exist, downloading them for laters <3)

Not posting all my guys, just the two who recently got a makeover! GO GO Camkitty! & Shokoninio!
Figure the werewolf Bigpaw looks like a true alpha now and Puck, a fresh fairy king, looks more like his namesake!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 8:21 AM
@Pillowkitty6 thank you so much! There are also some custom tail fins that I use frequently too, which is awesome because I love any mersim cc
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 6:37 AM
I know imaginary friend sims get called creepy and what not a lot, but I figured... well maybe I can spin him cute?

Quote:
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — internet and cats. 🎮 + 🐱 = 😇 Link To My Sims 3 Warrior Cat Setup
Test Subject
#50 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:21 AM
I guess this would be considered a supernatural sim... since she's a Shinigami and all. My attempt at creating Rem from Death Note, though I could not find the chin and jawline makeup, and the bandage I was informed about didn't show up in my game sadly... Well, she's a work in progress!

By the way, this is what Rem from Death Note looks like:
Page 2 of 4