Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mother of Africa, Thandiwe Kewfilwe *updated links as of 17th June 2011*

by FREEDOM_55 Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 6:00 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2013 at 10:48 AM by FREEDOM_55 : spelling,smileys,and an updated links ;)

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 6:34 PM
OMG she is beautiful , very amazing . Thank you for her.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 6:54 PM
Very realistic, african lady was the first thing i thought, when i saw her on CFF. Also it's the first darkskinned sim we see here, or did i miss something?
Banned
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 7:06 PM
Oh, wow, she's very pretty.

It's unfortunate that she ages 20 years or so when in CAS, though :p
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 7:22 PM
What a gorgeous sim, very nice work! I love her story, too!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 7:43 PM
gorgeous African sim. I love her!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 7:52 PM
YAY! Fantastic job Freedom!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 8:26 PM
She's very beautiful. I hardly download any sims, but I will definitely have to download her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:00 PM
Thank you very very very very very much! ((:
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:19 PM
She's perfect!!! You did such an awesome job on her!! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:20 PM
Great sim! If only I could get my game working.....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:54 PM
I don't know how I should pronounce her name, but she looks so REAL! It's amazing how you can make unique looking sims without the slider hack. =D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:36 PM
Great looking Sim. I particularly like the Nose. It's beautifully done.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
Very realistic, african lady was the first thing i thought, when i saw her on CFF. Also it's the first darkskinned sim we see here, or did i miss something?

Not the first dark-skinned sim, but definitely a VERY beautiful one!!
I told you how much I loved her already, Freedom, but I'll say it again:

I LOVE THIS SIM SO MUCH! She is absolutely gorgeous.
You did a fiiine job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:59 PM
Beautiful, and such a great backstory. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 11:23 PM
For some reason when I clicked her picture in CAS in the SavedSims thing it crashed the game. I didn't download any of the custom content not included. Could that be it? Oh and I have WA.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 11:57 PM
Not to nitpick but neither the first nor the last name sound Nigerian to me. Beautiful Sim though!
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carakamai
For some reason when I clicked her picture in CAS in the SavedSims thing it crashed the game. I didn't download any of the custom content not included. Could that be it? Oh and I have WA.

solution: its because you didn't download the hair please pm me if the
problem persists.

Quote: Originally posted by olomaya
Not to nitpick but neither the first nor the last name sound Nigerian to me. Beautiful Sim though!

I knew some one would notice Its actually kenyan. the meaning is very fitting to her personality. My dad is nigerian, so I have a regular nigerian name. Then again have Freedom as my first name is not an average everyday name Thank-you for noticing and commenting!

And Thank-you everyone else for the encouraging and supportive comments!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FREEDOM_55
I knew some one would notice Its actually kenyan. the meaning is very fitting to her personality. My dad is nigerian, so I have a regular nigerian name. Then again have Freedom as my first name is not an average everyday name Thank-you for noticing and commenting!

Hahaha, gotcha! J/k. Thanks for the quick response, I thought it sounded Swahili. Beautiful name and Sim nonetheless. I'm glad I caught this on the My Sims 3 blog. I checked out your other Sims and really like how they are not "beauty stereotypes" (that might sound like a backhanded compliment but it's actually just a straightforward compliment) and are all very unique. I hope this is just the first of your African Sims.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 5:33 AM
I LOVE IT!!! Thank Freedom for creating her not I have noticed that not many people create people of color on here... so thanks a million for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bingo118
I don't know how I should pronounce her name, but she looks so REAL! It's amazing how you can make unique looking sims without the slider hack. =D

Thandiwe = Tan-dee-WAY

it's also actress Thandi newton's full first name.

She's lovely, thank you for your hard wrk :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 6:36 AM Last edited by GoblinZA : 25th Nov 2009 at 6:38 AM. Reason: Hit submit too early
Quote: Originally posted by entropy9
Thandiwe = Tan-dee-WAY

It can also be pronounced Tun-DEE-weh. Well, that's how it's pronounced by Xhosa speakers anyway. In Nigeria the WAY version would be totally the one to use

Thank you for her Freedom, she is beautiful and I hadn't realised someone had converted the hair yet
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 7:42 AM
Very beautiful sim, thank you very much for uploading her
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by entropy9
Thandiwe = Tan-dee-WAY

Oh, Unreal. I was just saying to my daughter last night how much I wish someone would make a sim of Thandi Newton! We were re-watching MI2 last night, her beauty always manages to strike me anew.

I don't suppose she would be on your to-do list, Freedom? LOL. You do fantastic work.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 6:16 PM
Oh she's awesome, and has a great message!
Page 1 of 3