Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mirjam Lomax (UPDATE: 17.Dec)

by Slipslop Posted 18th Nov 2009 at 9:42 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2010 at 1:13 PM by Slipslop : cleansed ze text of white space, text fixes, added some pictures, i used different lipstick on this sim - added link to it to clear things up! , Updated hairlink -> man's blog is dead

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 10:03 PM
Great to see that your 'cute girl' has been accepted - she still looks like a bit of a tough girl too, as well as cute! Nicely done!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 10:17 PM
She looks great! Congrats :-)
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 10:36 PM
I love your style
I admire your talent
I adore her
your version of a cute girl we wouldn't want you getting too soft!
thank -you!
Inventor
#5 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 11:46 PM
I love her!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Instructor
#6 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 1:07 AM
She's smoking hot, Slipslop! I really LOVE her!
I made only a few female sims so I'm gonna hook her up with one of my boys (yes, I have so many)
Hmm, which one?
I'm gonna post their pics together on my blog when I have a chance ok.
Good job, my friend!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 1:09 AM
Thanks everyone!

Variety is always good, but no worries Freedom i won't stick to cute characters

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
She's smoking hot, Slipslop! I really LOVE her!
I made only a few female sims so I'm gonna hook her up with one of my boys (yes, I have so many)
Hmm, which one?
I'm gonna post their pics together on my blog when I have a chance ok.
Good job, my friend!

Hehe thanks, maybe you should try a female sim again? It's always good to try something completely different as a change. Now as you say it, she fits perfectly to your boys. I gonna check your blog for the pics

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 2:03 AM
Looks can be so deceiving. She's so sweet!
The goth version is hot. *__* Thanks for sharing! :-D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 2:09 AM
Ooo la la, she is cute! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 2:01 PM
stunning! thank you

~ Nyn ~
Scholar
#12 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 2:22 PM
Mirjam is quite attractive....but more than that, she looks like she could be someones' neighbor..her appearance is real life attractive....excellent work. Thank you for sharing her.
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 3:54 PM
Wow! This sim really looks Dutch. I am half-Dutch and I know how people from Holland look. My compliments to the creator. I would just suggest, maybe add the trait 'Frugal', most Dutch people are, including me!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 8:43 PM Last edited by Yoko Igurashi : 19th Nov 2009 at 8:44 PM. Reason: mistake - wrote rigth (maybe little for you but a lot for me xD)
I totally agree with EsmeraldaF, though she seems quite cute, she still has a tough look. Which makes her even better! It's called "love at first sight", right?

Thanks for creating!
Feel free of kindly correcting my spelling mistakes
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 8:44 PM
..oh dude, you got her up, well done!!
Scholar
#16 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 10:31 PM
you wanted a cute girl, and you've more than succeeded! Thank you!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 3:21 AM
She's beautiful...her features are a little different than what we usually see, and you gotta love that. I rarely download Sims but I just might have to get her in my game.

BTW, she is the perfect model for HP's Whipped Cream, it looks just gorgeous on her.
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 4:24 AM
Thanks a million , she's super hawt ! i love her <3 so cute +.+
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 9:30 AM Last edited by Slipslop : 21st Nov 2009 at 11:53 AM.
Thanks for comments guys! Seems you like her, glad to hear that

NewOne created a sweet and creative picture story
with her boys and Mirjam, check it out on her blog -> One Billion Pixels

Quote: Originally posted by SmellyCat07
Wow! This sim really looks Dutch. I am half-Dutch and I know how people from Holland look. My compliments to the creator. I would just suggest, maybe add the trait 'Frugal', most Dutch people are, including me!

I wasn't sure which origin i should give her, but i visited Amsterdam with my friends a few months ago and she reminded me of a dutch girl somehow
If you are Durch you must know the personalityof the people, but there are only 5 slots for traits, damn restrictions..

Quote: Originally posted by Yoko Igurashi
I totally agree with EsmeraldaF, though she seems quite cute, she still has a tough look. Which makes her even better! It's called "love at first sight", right?

Quote: Originally posted by katana
She's beautiful...her features are a little different than what we usually see, and you gotta love that. I rarely download Sims but I just might have to get her in my game.

BTW, she is the perfect model for HP's Whipped Cream, it looks just gorgeous on her.

I wanted to have this "cute effect" when i look on her face and i'm happy with the result, but i guess it's a habit of mine to add the trait "sexy" and "tough" to female sims' faces

I thought the same about the lip-stick, it really has a great and clear gloss effect on full lips!

Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 4:09 AM
Cute! She reminds me of Heather from Silent Hill 3.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 11:48 PM
Yay! I'm in credits...
She looks really great, I love her, I'm so glad you could share her with MTS! :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 12:32 AM
Thanks so much. She's both adorable and hella hot. Im'a download her right now!
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 6:35 PM
She reminds me of Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3. :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 6:59 AM
Thank you very much!

Quote: Originally posted by eileen.
Cute! She reminds me of Heather from Silent Hill 3.

Quote: Originally posted by LadyPyramidHead
She reminds me of Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3. :D

Hehe indeed! I can see the resemblence, especially the hairstyle is almost 1:1, but i didn't use her as reference, but nice coincidence

Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 3:18 AM
HI i appreciate the mod alot I was just curious where the sims is going to appear? and why it would not appear?? thanksa bunck
Page 1 of 2