Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Marilyn

by Audrey Posted 15th Nov 2009 at 5:43 PM

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:04 PM
PERFECTION. I'm so happy she's finally up! You worked very hard on her... I'm so HAPPY for you!! :D
Too bad I can't download her right now... been having some problems with viruses, so no downloading for me 'til I get my Virus protection thingy...
Anyways, I LOVE her!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:06 PM
What better present could I possibly have than to finally have her in downloads on my birthday. *claps hands excitedly*

Thanks Nene.

Thank you mods for uploading her so quickly after 'Changes Required'

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Inventor
#4 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:14 PM
Great job on her Audrey!! She really does look fabulous! Happy Birthday!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#5 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:13 PM
Wow, she was in the line for a loooong time!

Congrats on getting her approved and for your birthday also!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:16 PM
SOOOO perfect!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:18 PM
Great to see her uploaded, very nice work, and she looks fantastic in Anubis's dress! Also, happy b-day and many happy returns!
Inventor
#8 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:45 PM
She is so AMAZINGLY done! Congrats Audrey!
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:55 PM
Happy birthday Audrey!! Ive been following her thread in the CFF and i think she looks absolutely amazing! Great Job!!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Instructor
#10 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 7:40 PM
OMG!!!!!!! She is up!!!!!! Well, to re-state the obviouse, she looks fantastic. So dose her dress.... great, great job!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Scholar
#11 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 7:44 PM
You have had to capture her perfectly! Very nice job!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 8:10 PM Last edited by Yubster99 : 15th Nov 2009 at 8:50 PM.
Audrey, you're an artist. I don't normally gush praise but you did an amazing job capturing the essence of MM with the somewhat limited tools available for the Sims 3. Fantastic job!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 8:32 PM
You should be proud Audrey, she's absolutey beautiful!!! she's instantly recognisable... perfect!!!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 8:34 PM
ooh, and Happy Birthday!!!!

~ Nyn ~
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 8:53 PM
What a beautiful sim! You are very talented! I featured her for you on my Sims 3 CC blog http://thesims3dailydownload.blogspot.com/
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 8:56 PM
She's Beautiful ! Thanks
Instructor
#17 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 9:13 PM
Thank you Audrey for this wonderful Sim. Keep up the great work!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 9:36 PM
Wow, thanks everyone!!!

I am gobsmacked and thrilled at your praise and the birthday wishes. With my husband giving me a surprise weekend away at a hotel and spa and MM being uploaded, this has to rank as one of the best birthdays ever. Thank you everyone for your appreciation.

LMAO @ jubjub

I'll be checking back tomorrow to see if I have more comments, good or bad, but for now I go to beddie byes.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:49 PM
Really good work with Marilyn, you got her spot on and happy birthday!

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 12:56 AM Last edited by SnowSong : 16th Nov 2009 at 2:48 AM.
I tried to make a Marilyn with OK results, but yours is even better. (I never uploaded mine anywhere.) Great job! She's awesome.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 3:35 AM
Audrey, she looks GREAT!!! Congratulations!!!
OH...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Mad Poster
#22 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 6:50 AM
She looks amazing ! Great work on her
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 9:30 AM
THANK U!!!! Kisses!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 10:34 AM
Amazing!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#25 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 11:18 AM
Congratulations! She's gorgeous, and she's going to have all my male sims running after her!
Page 1 of 2