Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Creme de Menthe: 5 bedroom cottage

by calisims Posted 5th Nov 2009 at 2:47 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 7:26 AM
I love the vibe of this house. The colours you used are so peaceful ! Thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 9:04 AM
Nice House =3 Putting it in my game immediately.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 3:43 PM
Really great design of a house, beautiful work.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 8:27 AM
That's exactly what I wanted for my family with 5 kids. Thank you very much it's beautiful.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 3:23 AM
Hey this house is awesome! I love it!!!! I was wondering if you happened to make it off of some plans from eplans.com? Because well here take a look at this:

It looks so close to this house, but yours looks way better and so cozy
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fling-89
Hey this house is awesome! I love it!!!! I was wondering if you happened to make it off of some plans from eplans.com? Because well here take a look at this:

It looks so close to this house, but yours looks way better and so cozy

Yes, that's the house I was inspired by. But I got it from a different website. I usually make enough changes to a house design that I don't want to post the original picture, I don't want it to look I failed to copy it exactly, lol, when I was just using the basic design as a starting point.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 11:35 PM
ohhhh, I'm sorry....I hope I did not anger you, I jut saw it and was like "oh hahaha I've seen a house that looks like this as a Sims 3 house, haven't I?" And I did and I just thought it was so cool that you did it so well and I immediately thought of the house you made.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fling-89
ohhhh, I'm sorry....I hope I did not anger you, I jut saw it and was like "oh hahaha I've seen a house that looks like this as a Sims 3 house, haven't I?" And I did and I just thought it was so cool that you did it so well and I immediately thought of the house you made.

Not angry at all, I hope I didn't come off that way.
I laughed when I saw someone recognized the house.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by calisims
Not angry at all, I hope I didn't come off that way.

LOL, not at all I just like to keep the peace ya know? Resolve any problems before they start kind of thing
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 6:26 PM
What a fabulously realistic looking house.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 4:37 AM
Beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 10:20 PM
My little family is lovin' this house very much Thanks for sharing calisims!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 1:22 AM
So inviting, charming and beautiful.