Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fea Darksong (YA/T 2in1!) - a tough Nightelf girl

by Slipslop Posted 6th Nov 2009 at 6:42 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:10 PM by Slipslop

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 7:34 PM
Glad to see she's here at last - she looks great, another tough female to add to my town!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 8:22 PM
I'll just say: wow Very nice work, good resemblance. And she almost looks like my main char
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 8:44 PM
How did you make her favorite music the sounds of nature?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 9:39 PM
Yaaay! She's up! She turned out great!

Yo', I'm on Yearbook now, check me out and leave me some lovin's!!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 11:08 PM
Congratulations!!! Definately unique!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 12:03 AM
Thanks for comments everyone, glad you like her. I thought i spice up the elf selection a little bit.

Quote: Originally posted by hedwig_benjamenta
How did you make her favorite music the sounds of nature?

The selection of available musictastes in sims 3 is rather narrow, so i just pick "custom music" for most of my sims and use my imagination, what she could listen to

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 5:34 AM
Nice, will move her into my blood elf/ye olde town to make some new frenemies.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 7:12 AM
She is fantastic, I love her ! Thank you so much
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 8:12 AM
GAH!!! I play Sims to get away from warcrack :-P, still very cool sim. Very good detail to that race. 2 Horde War Banners up...I mean 2 thumbs up...yeah.
Instructor
#11 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 9:58 PM
yay she got accepted, did my tip w/ the ref. pic help? omg I love her, but yah you already knew thatawesome job!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 1:40 AM
Zomg - you changed your avatar!! But seriously, great job on the dark elf.. what's your next project gonna be (draws in bated breath)...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 3:23 AM
Ooo, she looks almost exactly like my Nelf Druid. Great job on her!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 9:16 AM
I saw your nightelf in the CFF. Congratz with uploading her! Amazing job you did there!
:O

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiddlywinx
Zomg - you changed your avatar!! But seriously, great job on the dark elf.. what's your next project gonna be (draws in bated breath)...

Many thanks everyone! We need changes sometimes I will continue the Left 4 Dead series, i don't wanna give away more hehe

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 9:33 AM
yay! I've noticed every single girl in the Sims 3 is UGGZ !! This fixes it... a bit :]
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sif
Ooo, she looks almost exactly like my Nelf Druid. Great job on her!

same here. Looks almost the same as my Nelf druid

Awesome job and great likeness * presses download button*

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 7:24 AM
Thank you.. I have great plans for this NE.. Which in no way includes ganking the crap out of her.. Or setting her on fire...............
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 10:11 PM
I can't seem to find this Sim in game. I installed it using helper monkey. Is the directory for .sim files different on windows 7?
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 10:15 PM
Never Mind. I got her working. Not sure how, but thanks for the great looking sim!
Instructor
#21 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 9:51 PM
I can't seem to be able to find the CAS slider hack made by Delphy. could soemone help me out?
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 5:03 PM
Omg Night Elfs rock. Are you planning on making anything else from wow?
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th May 2010 at 2:51 PM
Anyone able to get this to work without Rick & Delphy's CAS Slider Hack? She's not appearing for me although it looks like I downloaded everything. For Tiffany's Glaze I had to go to http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=397231
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 3:52 PM
Great resemblance. Takes me back to a time where this nightelf girl and I...nevermind :P
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 4:13 PM
this is why i hate at times mods you can hardly ever downlaod one file it's loads of others aswell
Page 1 of 2