Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Medieval Majors

by rugrat0ne Posted 20th Sep 2009 at 4:33 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 5:15 PM
Wonderful! The humor is totally in keeping with the atmosphere of the game. Love "Surely you Joust, Sir!". :D

Do these have any related careers? Is it even possible to make majors related to custom careers, such as some of the medeival careers on MTS? That would be handy.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 6:10 PM
Pretty awesome! Love the medieval theme.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 7:10 PM
I love it! "The Plague and You" is my favourite, I think. It's worth reviving my medieval 'hood just so I can use these in their proper setting!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:02 PM
I love your titles, they're very clever!
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:45 PM
Very clever download here. Tell me, do these actually apply to careers?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Wonderful! The humor is totally in keeping with the atmosphere of the game. Love "Surely you Joust, Sir!". :D

Do these have any related careers? Is it even possible to make majors related to custom careers, such as some of the medeival careers on MTS? That would be handy.

I'm glad everyone likes them! :lovestruc

No related custom careers, unfortunately. I don't have the inspiration and creativity to deal with all those chance cards and outcomes.

As to whether they relate to the official game careers, child_of_air, my understanding is that they would connect to the same careers as the major they were cloned from, but I could be wrong about that.

"I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable."
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 9:44 AM
I'm so glad there are still a few that are still pluggin along with our Medieval sims2 rather than ditching all that work in altering our games to be Medieval Simland, than to start all over again in Sims3. I can't tell you the amount of time its taken myself to get my game to be just the way I like it. And I think the only thing I didn't have is your Medieval majors, I actually haven't even indulged into University (schooling I mean) because the reason it was in no way Medieval but you've cured that and I thank you for that my lady or my lord whichever...lol

Your majors are awesome!!!
Instructor
#9 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 12:24 AM
These are awesome, I could kiss you! And the icons you devised look so perfect. I just adore the spinning wheel and the mortar&pestle. Thanks so much!
Theorist
#10 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 10:09 PM
These look wonderfully humorous and creative - thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 11:49 AM
I love these--the class names are so clever!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 11:12 PM
Amazing!
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 1:01 PM
They are just great *_* Wish they were in German :'(
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 12:28 AM
I love you. I don't have any sort of Medieval-flavored neighborhoods, but I'm downloading these anyway!
Zombie Socks
#15 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 6:53 PM
This is so hilarious. Just like the in-game majors too! Even though I have no medieval house, I will be sure to use some of these!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Forum Resident
#16 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 2:25 PM
awesomeeeee!!! thanks a ton!!!
#17 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 7:10 PM
::nab:: --Very clever!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th May 2010 at 7:01 PM
Can I ask how did you make these? I'm interested but I'm clueless...@___@
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th May 2010 at 4:15 AM
Hilarious descriptions!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd May 2010 at 9:26 PM
I don't know how I've missed this for so long-- but it's a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lolux
Can I ask how did you make these? I'm interested but I'm clueless...@___@

I just followed the instructions in Whiterider's great tutorial, found here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=217987

It's fairly easy to follow, the only tough part is coming up with your class names and such (imho, of course)

"I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable."
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 1:40 PM
This is really good - the research and accuracy is especially intriguing. Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 7:51 PM
This. Is amazing. Not only did you do very well with your research, but you made sure to give everyone a giggle as you went.

Definitely a must have for my Medieval themed neighborhood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th May 2015 at 5:33 PM
thanks bruh
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 10:39 PM
Thank-you!
Page 1 of 2