Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Factory loft apartments - updated with new lot file Sep 17th

by smmi73 Posted 3rd Sep 2009 at 8:10 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2009 at 9:00 AM by smmi73

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 11:32 PM
Thanks! This is an awesome apartment! I can't wait to move my sims in!
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 5:22 AM
Factory/loft style is one of my faves and this one is especially nice. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 3:00 PM
Wow! This is amazing - I would love to live there!
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 7:30 PM
I love the modern style of the apartments!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 7:00 PM
Wow - I did not see this - and you used my windows....THANK YOU. Very nice - I will check out the canal lot information on the profile - little Amsterdam here we come!

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 11:06 PM
leesester, I use your windows all the time cannot play without them!

I'd love to recreate some Amsterdam style houses and did have a go at it some time ago but lost the files. The other canal lots are industrial, old or modernist/contemporary styled. - From the pics I've seen, this isn't how Amsterdam looks

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 3:15 PM
Your apartments make me want to play! I haven't played in a long time because I love to build so much, but your apartments are inspiring!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 7:24 PM
tricia, what a lovely compliment I'm very flattered!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Alchemist
#10 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 5:07 AM
I love the look of these, but when I move someone in there is a big blue space above the canal area, when I take someone out and go to check what could be the prom it isnt there anymore and looks normal. Just wondered if you had that at all in testing? Otherwise fabulous job!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st May 2012 at 3:19 PM
These look really good, but I had the same issue as ekrubynaffit. I placed the lot on a flat bit of land--almost all the land is flat in that neighborhood--and things look fine when I look at the lot in "construction mode" (no sims moved in). I moved in one of my sims, though, and the entire lot looked like it had sunk into the ground! The "blue space" from the water stayed in the same place and seemed to float above the rest of the lot. I couldn't see this from neighborhood view, only once I moved a sim in.

Like everyone has said, though, these apartments look fabulous and I can't wait to play them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 12:13 PM
Thanks You!