Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clover City - Community Pool

by delry Posted 26th Aug 2009 at 11:25 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2009 at 6:16 PM by delry : Correcting the size of the lot

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 1:05 AM
Oh, how pretty.
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 1:45 PM
Very nice! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your Clover City project. Thanks for sharing.
Theorist
#4 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 5:17 AM
I really like this! A couple of tweaks here and there and it will fit in PERFECTLY to what I'm doing in Sunset Valley, and SHOULD fit on the lot where I plan to put the community pool! :D
Theorist
#5 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 5:24 PM
Well, that was a bummer! The description says it's a 3x3 lot, so I was planning on putting it on a 30x30. I put it in my game only to find this lot is 32x32 and it won't fit.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 6:08 PM
Sorry for that. When I upload the lot the description only permitted me to put the 3x3 and not 32x32 size. I put the pool on the lot of the library in my town. It can be placed on lots larger than that size. Sorry,
I'll edit the post to avoid such confusions