Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brickwood - Fully Furnished Suburban Home (3 bedrooms)

by nivaso Posted 20th Aug 2009 at 9:38 PM

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mother Function
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:41 PM
FANTASTIC! I've been looking for NON-modern homes for my simmies and this one is beautiful

And how did you know purple is my favorite color? :D

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:43 PM
Amazing home....
My taste....:D
Thank you

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:44 PM
Gorgeous! From the looks of it, this will probably be my new favorite simmie house.

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
FANTASTIC! I've been looking for NON-modern homes for my simmies and this one is beautiful

And how did you know purple is my favorite color? :D

Well, you're the first one that left a comment, thanks btw, Just knew your favorite color was purple
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:58 PM
I LOVE the purple colour scheme! Thanks
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 10:19 PM
My gosh this is SO realistic!! thank you!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 10:44 PM
Beatiful, Love It!
Inventor
#9 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 11:07 PM
Ooh ooh, I love it!! AND it's purple, awesome! :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 12:10 AM
A lot of people have already said this, but I love the purple color scheme also. This home is great! Thanks! Oh by the way, do you know what kind of walls/patterns you used in the bathroom? I really like those.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 12:15 AM
Very creative use of purple. Love it. Decorating is quite attractive, and very realistic.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 12:17 AM
*OMGHOLYFUCKINSHIT* this is incredible! It deserves to get featured. You made great use of colours, givin to a suburban brick house a fuckin' fantastical modern purple toned interior scheme. You're a genius.

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is an EA game! What's to win? You have already lost 50 bucks when you bought a game that contains even less than TS2 base game, and you're gonna spend ten times more if you want to get all the features that you enjoyed in TS2!
--The Sims 3 Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 12:27 AM
Absolutely Beautiful Thank you for sharing!......Purple is my favorite color
Forum Resident
#14 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 12:31 AM
This is gorgeous!
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 12:48 AM
This is so amazing! I love the way you decorated. It's so realistic! Why don't my homes ever turn out this great?! Good job
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 1:39 AM
I really love this cuz its just so simple and cute
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 3:11 AM
I also have been in search of "normal" houses for my sims, I am tired of all the ultra modern and victorian houses I have DL'ed. And as everyone else, yay purple! You've decorated this beautifully! Thanks!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 4:02 AM
This house is so adorable! I love it! Great work

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:43 AM
So far Ive downloaded all of your houses and I have all my families in each one. I really appreciate the time and your creativity to make each house different! Thank you so much! We all know it takes way too long to customize houses and so on.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 5:35 PM
This is incredible! More suburban houses like this would be awesome

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Instructor
#21 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:24 PM
This is the first Sims 3 house I've ever downloaded. I think it says a lot about how much I like it. It's beautiful, stylish, realistic and it's purple, what more could I ask for? Thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:41 PM
I keep getting a extract error?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mischievous_Mark
I keep getting a extract error?

Hi, I tested the rar file and it works. It's just that it doesn't work when you download it from MTS2 , So I checked another download on MTS2 from another creator, but it also doesn't work Seems an MTS2 issue?
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 9:08 PM
Yay! Im glad its not another black and white modern box shaped glass house thing Its great! :'D ill be moving my favourite sims in right away :'D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 9:27 PM
Thank you all for your comments and feedback! I really appreciate that you take your time writing me something back about what you like (or not). This makes a creator want to create more! I'm thinking about building some more of these series, some slightly bigger versions for Sims that have a bit more to spend
Page 1 of 2