Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Family Comfort Home with swimming pool and fish pond

by nivaso Posted 31st Jul 2009 at 11:39 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2009 at 11:50 PM by nivaso

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 11:53 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 11:57 PM
Wow, this house is very nice! I love the home from the outside, and the inside color schemes as well. I hope you make more homes in the future that are just as great as this one!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:18 AM
I know right where I am going to put this house! Thanks! And your screenshots.. the graphics are amazing! Jealoussssssssssss.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 5:08 AM
nice graphics, nice house. =)
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 6:33 AM
amazing interiors
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 8:46 AM
Wow! Not only is the house totally amazing, but good description! More uploaders should use that layout.

Don't take drugs, stealing is wrong.
Don't drink and drive, you might spill your drink.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:24 PM
This is an amazing house! Thanks for sharing it
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:39 PM
I love it, looks very playable, all important objects are sort of facing the front of the house (i rarely rotate the camera while playing) and the cabinets aren't in the way when viewing the kitchen.

Good Job!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 5:32 PM
Gorgeously delicious!

100% NO LAG ALL HIGHEST SETTINGS!!

2.66 GHz AMD Phenom II x4 910 processor
ATI Radeon hd 4850 1GB
8 GB RAM
1 Terabyte hard drive
Vista 64

Ultra is ultra now, finally!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 2:28 AM
This is such a beautiful house, but I tend to use smaller houses because my families are always only 1 or 2 people. Could you make a smaller version of this house? Like maybe 2 bedroom/2 bath but still roomy enough to walk around? And maybe under 40,000 furnished. Thanks, it would be greatly appreciated.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 7:18 PM
Nice job with the textures on the front.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:37 PM
Great job ! But it seems you used contents from the store, like the windows and curtains in living room, right ?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:48 PM
OMG, yum! This is very gorg! Love it! Thanks for sharing. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 1:48 PM
Lovely lovely home, really like the design and the decor too, thankyou very much, look forward to seeing more like this!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 1:17 AM Last edited by katana : 4th Oct 2009 at 3:03 AM.
I love your homes! You do traditional homes so well; almost all of the non-modern homes I've downloaded (and actually kept) have been yours. Your exteriors are quite nice, and your interiors are well-decorated but still look homey and liveable.

Edit: got a chance to look at this in-game, and it's even better than I thought. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 4:01 PM
I was told about your homes and they are just what I enjoy in my game....thanks so much for creating them....I dont like the modern look at these are exactly what I have been needing for my game...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wens2
I was told about your homes and they are just what I enjoy in my game....thanks so much for creating them....I dont like the modern look at these are exactly what I have been needing for my game...

Thank you wens2, I hope you enjoy them. More things will come, but I'm currently busy working with CAW with plenty of new lots. Hope to share more soon.
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 2:30 AM
i love this house! but wherever i place it, it never faces the street, so may i ask where did you place this housee?