Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse - True Blood

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 6th Jul 2009 at 7:37 PM - Updated 6th Jul 2009 at 8:35 PM by HystericalParoxysm

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:53 PM
I think she looks great! I love it!!
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:58 PM
Nice job man! True Blood is the first show that has enough meat, depth, comedy for me to get into since Battlestar Galactica. You got Sookie almost spot on, definitely the eyes, mouth, cheeks, and jawline. Downloaded! This makes me want to do a MaryAnn (Michelle Forbes) sim. :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:00 PM
I love it, but the nose is a litle to big, isnt it?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:02 PM
NatalieMejia - She's got a really weird face. Looks different in just about every pic I found of her. The end of her nose is quite bulby and looks flat straight on, but actually sticks out quite a bit if you look at it from the side. I did my best to balance all of that stuff with the sliders available. If I just had a nose-flatness and nostril-tallness slider, I'd have been able to get closer.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:16 PM
Hey good job it really looks like her.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:39 PM
champion job!

"They say misery loves company, we could start a company and make misery. Frustrated Incorporated. I know just what you need, I might just have the thing, I know what you paid to see...put me out of my misery, I'd do it for you, would you do it for me?"
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:46 PM
Wow! This makes my Sookie look so lame in comparison. It is impossible to make her right without making her look pissy XD Please take a look at mine and tell me what you think, don't have any game play sots posted up there, but have more details in my blog on TS3: Sookie by GillianIvy
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:47 PM
Default Wow
Wow I think you did a great job with her! Great work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:33 PM
Loved it! thanks ^_^
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:51 PM
AWSOME !!!
I love her sooo much !
Im an obsessed True Blood fan & im delighted to have Sookie in my game :D

Great work
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:04 PM
She looks great. The eyes and lips look so similar, if only there was an adorable tooth gap she would be perfect!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:10 PM
Wow Thanks, You Rock!!!!! Plz Plz Plz Make More Characters From That Show!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:10 PM
the nose is perfect, it's perfect teh way it is!

THANKS again!
Instructor
#15 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:12 PM
So I'm browsing the new downloads for today and I see Sookie out of the corner of my eye, and I'm like "HI SOOKIE!" and then I see she's a Sim and I'm like "YAY!"

And that is the story of my day.
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#16 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:16 PM
Sookie Sookie Now! Fantastic job on this HP
I loves me some True Blood.

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:29 PM
Thanks heaven (or somebody else) we can enjoy True Blood in Spain too.
Now, with your great creation, we can have a glimpse of it in the sims world.
Thank you very much, HP.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:41 PM
she is really great! But i think a darker blonde would be better =) thank u!

please make bill!!!! :D
Forum Resident
#19 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:02 PM
Great Job!!!!
Sookie is almost perfect. I love her and you. But....I had to shorten her nose just a bit. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:12 PM
Aah...
I'll wait till we got Eric.
Love his hair in Season2.
But before that, I'm gonna adopt Sookie.
You've done really nice.
At first glance I could tell that it's Anna.
Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:26 PM
This goes with my new ring tone Bad Things by Jace Everett. I ordered the next 2 books since I finished the one I had been reading in the series. They are supposed to be delivered tomorrow & I can't wait.

Having this sim will help get me through till next Sunday since last night only had repeats. My hubby and I are both hooked and were disappointed to think we have to wait til next Sunday for a new episode.

First season I was all for Bill though I found Eric to be quite appealing in the dark and dangerous sort of way. I even liked Renee though I knew he was the killer. Wonder what that says for my choice in men?! This season I am leaning more to Eric. He just seems more suited for Sookie especially after their little exchange of threats during last weeks episode.

Hopefully we will have vampires soon so we can have Bill, Eric, and Pam. I want Sam and Lafayette when I make them or find some to download. Having Merlotte's and Fangtasia as community lots is something I was just talking to my husband about wanting to try and make. This gives me more motivation!

Thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:30 PM
So wicked... thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 12:12 AM
I think the nose is a tiny bit too big..but other than that, it looks just like her! good job
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 12:14 AM
Oh whoa. I think it's AWESOME. If you make Sam, I'm totally on board this. Keep up the good work, and now we need a rabbithole for Merlotte's!
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 12:16 AM
Love it! I almost never download character sims but I may have to have this one just because its so cute!

Don't be fooled by the name, I'm a girl.
Page 1 of 4