Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jacquie - African Sun

by icedmango Posted 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:59 AM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:56 AM
She's very pretty and the content is amazing, but... When I opened her ingame and removed the custom content, her face was just too close to face #1. The chin and lips were the biggest shocks. I'm sorry, but, she just doesn't look unique enough. It's an amazing creation as a whole, but the sim itself disappointed me. I'm not saying it to be rude or mean, I was just disappointed.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 7:49 AM
She looks beautiful and I can't wait to see her in my game. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:26 AM Last edited by icedmango : 4th Jul 2009 at 8:39 AM.
every lip or chin you will choose will be close to any face, if face 1, 2 , 3 or 4! I have looked now into it and it is not exactly 100% similar to face#1

you can look to most of the photoskinned sims, they look anything too close to anybody if you remove the skintone! I do not use photoskinning, but thank you for your critics I will keep that in mind.

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:31 AM
I think she looks great regardless of whether she looks like face 1,2 or any face for that matter- personally I think she looks unique and I don't think she looks that similar to face 1. It must be great to be able to create everything from lipstick to skintone to put on your own sim. Thank you for sharing her she's stunning, I'm sure my simmie guy will take a liking to her!!
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:19 PM
She is really wonderful! Thank you for this nice in detail work

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Theorist
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:29 PM
Thank you for uploading a gorgeous Sim! Creativity is not about what you use, but how you use it. That "how" comes from finding a creative vision and following through with it - until the vision is manifested. Clearly you have done so with this Sim, and in an exceptional way!

Sorry to hear that Atlaua Sims is now offline.

Cheers!
David
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 1:35 AM
Great Sim with great hair and outfit ! I agree with both Sophie-David and IcedMango. I don't like photoskinned skintones with premade make up (or the like), as for celebrity Sims. I find it better to choose myself the make up, lashes and eyebrows I want. I used to know Atlaua Sims as well, so with that outfit I guess it's some honourable "tribute".
Forum Resident
#9 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:05 AM
Beautiful!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 11:23 PM
She's gorgeous! Good job.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:06 PM
She looks great to me.
Banned
#12 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 8:41 PM
I love your work so much- you are truly a talented creator
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 1:41 AM
Wonderful job, can't wait to tie her into the family genes. ^^
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 6:24 AM
She is Lovely,and she has a beautiful skintone!Great Job.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:10 AM
really pretty!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 10:10 PM
Very beautiful! It's a pity, but I probably won't use her in the game - the mesh for the eye lashes is an .exe file. I love using custom content but and .exe scares me off a bit because I have no idea what it'll do with the game.

Still, very beautiful creation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 9:19 PM
Wonderfull...Im in love with this...Good Job !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:36 PM
Beautiful Sim. Can't wait to see her in my game.
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 11:42 PM Last edited by deyapretty : 24th Jul 2012 at 9:18 PM.
really good, im playing with it actually.
Is there a way to find the outfit or reupload it? The link is broken
thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 10:58 AM
She is so beautiful! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 8:28 PM
Very Lovely!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 8:16 AM
Beautiful chocolatey sim & I love the dress! Thank you for sharing her xoxo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 1:15 AM
N i c e !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 4:46 AM
Great! She's so beautiful. Love her hair and gorgeous dress. Thank you!