Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kwin House

by Funbruk Posted 4th Jun 2009 at 8:35 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2009 at 9:31 PM by Funbruk

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:47 PM
Fantastic!

The back of the house is breathtaking!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:08 PM
Thanks for posting this awesome house. =)
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:40 PM
The house looks awesome, downloading it now
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:48 PM
Great Home!!!

"Tell Me Who Your Friends Are, & I'll Show You The Pricks That Let You Come Out The House Lookin Like That."
lol
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:00 PM
Wow such a unique home! I love the angles and sharp edges of this, so interesting! wel done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:29 PM
A really nice house, but I am not at all fussed with those huge wall like structures, from certain directions it looks like a prison.
I'm not sure about having a toilet in the bedroom either.

with that in mind I'm undecided.

I hope you dont mind if i change it a little.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:46 PM
This is absolutely stunning. I particularly adore the protruding rooms from the upper level.
The angles are beautiful, and quite inspiring. I can't wait to move my sims in!
I'm actually in love with all the different sections and elements to it! Excellent job.
I hope you don't mind if I rework this a bit in game? It's just quite clear you spent a great deal of time on the rear of the structure rather than the entrance,
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:31 AM
It's beautifully designed and decorated! Really love it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:56 AM
luv it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 7:03 AM
Neil__: I agree the toilet is a little strange. It is something that I do quite often, but normally there would be more of a division between the bedroom and bathroom. Sadly that was a bit of a problem (space/no cc).

Neil__ & strandednotlost: I agree the front of the house doesn't look too interesting. But I did that because I would like the inhabitants to have a great place where they can just do what they want without anyone noticing anything. Therefore there are just a few windows on the front.

Alexander
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 11:01 AM
This is such an original creation. I am looking forward to moving in. Yes. I am moving in. I am officially in denial about my own life and will purely live as a Sim for the remainder of the weekend. I need the break. Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 11:04 AM
I don't use cheats so I would have to make my sim work at least three hundred simdays to in the top of her field to earn this gorgeous place. :} Thanks so much...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by secondverse27
I don't use cheats so I would have to make my sim work at least three hundred simdays to in the top of her field to earn this gorgeous place. :} Thanks so much...

Well, I did it in less (I made this with a family in it) But she is a very good painter...

BY the way, I don't mind it if anyone changes it... It's what I do with my downloads and it's fun!

Alexander
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:21 PM
I really like it. Where did you get the dragon pict thats on the wall?
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 4:43 PM
This is a beautiful home, thanks for sharing it!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 6:42 PM
Are the large paintings you used found in the base game? If not, did you make them? They're great! I don't remember seeing any superhuge paintings in buy mode.

Beautiful house!
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:22 PM
Thx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:34 PM
@HeyBubbe: They are paintings that were made by my Sim. (I believe every Sim paints different by the way, at least I've had pictures twice, but with different effects).
@groovey_kat: As I just said the paintings are painted by my Sim, including the dragon picture.

Alexander
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:32 AM
Yay for talented Sims!
Quote: Originally posted by Funbruk
@HeyBubbe: They are paintings that were made by my Sim. (I believe every Sim paints different by the way, at least I've had pictures twice, but with different effects).
@groovey_kat: As I just said the paintings are painted by my Sim, including the dragon picture.

Wow, I haven't yet had my Sim paint. HOW COOL! Thanks for the info. Oh, and you have a very talented Sim
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 7:08 AM
Beautyful creation you got there
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 7:02 PM
Very cute
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 6:25 AM
thank you for creating such a fantastic house! me and my sims both love it!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:27 AM Last edited by colalie : 8th Jun 2009 at 3:29 AM. Reason: Typo, bugs me :P
Beautiful house but the paintings show only large ? with a rainbow of colors in the background if I load it for the second time. The first time the paintings are just correctly but now I have to move my sims to another house, destroy your house and then place it again for the paintings to work. It isn't much work but it does becomes a bit annoying after some time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by colalie
Beautiful house but the paintings show only large ? with a rainbow of colors in the background if I load it for the second time. The first time the paintings are just correctly but now I have to move my sims to another house, destroy your house and then place it again for the paintings to work. It isn't much work but it does becomes a bit annoying after some time.

You should get angry with EA for that... There's no custom content or hacks in there whatsoever.

Alexander
Page 1 of 2