Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ST: Voyager - Robert Beltran as Chakotay

by MistyBlue Posted 4th Jun 2009 at 12:31 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 12:25 AM by mistyblue4

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:37 AM
:O! This looks so like him. I'm a massive Star Trek fan and Voyager is my favourite series. Thanks so much for sharing this Sim. He's awesome :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:58 AM
I definitely had a secret fangirl crush on this guy in middle school. Yeah, I'm a weirdo.
I squeed so much when I saw this! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:46 AM
He is perfect...you did a great job on his facial features. I am origanally a STAR WARS geek but, I loved Voyager and especially TNG. Picard rules!

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:19 AM
You honestly make wonderful Star Trek sims! Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:41 AM
WOW, stunning work on him ! Fantastic ! Thank you
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:53 PM
Thanks guys, so happy you like him! :D
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:14 PM
He's cute.... LOL Dont have a clue who he is, and i dont care... *downloads* LOL Verry nice mistyblue..... as always.... ;-)

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Mad Poster
#9 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:31 PM
ZOMG!!! Your Chakotay is PERFECT!!! The resemblance is unbelievable and so accurate!!! I never thought to see such a great Chakotay sim!! You are the best!! :D

Now he is going to be paired up with his true soulmate, Janeway, in my trek neighborhood. No 7 of 9 for him.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:58 AM
Well done Misty! your work is always so wonderful! :D

"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:51 AM Last edited by aileendavid : 12th Jun 2009 at 2:55 AM. Reason: additional comments
My son's a Treky (he's 6 ) and Loves Voyager! We can't wait for the rest of the cast! VERY WELL DONE!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 2:52 AM
This sim is sooo handsome...don't you think he looks like Rock Hudson??
And what about "our House's" girlfriend ?
She looked awesome when I saw her in your avatar !
My House is really mad at you
cause you haven't upload her yet...

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:59 PM
Thanks, Vera! I haven't thought about it, but, yea, he does kinda resemble Rock Hudson

Cuddy is giving me headaches, there are some thing I can't get right no matter what I do, so I'll probably put her in CFF soon But thanks, glad you liked her even unfinished :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 10:58 PM
This is AWESOME! I'm totally going to go back to TS2 JUST to play this guy. I've had Janeway for the longest, but never wanted to play her cause a good-looking Chakotay was missing....and screw 7 of 9! We all knew that Chakotay and Janeway were supposed to be together, haha!
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 5:55 AM
ZOMG! I luff you forever Misty! This is so much better than the cardboard stand-up I had of him XD
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:34 AM
this is so cool I love voyager and i like the crew
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:54 AM
YAY! now i can see what Chakotay & Seven's kids might look like! lol thanx
Scholar
#18 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 12:05 PM
Amazing sim version! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 5:34 AM
This guy you did so well, I can't even tell he is going to be a charactor in my sims 2. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 12:53 AM
One of my alltime favourite character of that amazing franchise! I even named my cat after him (his sister was named Dakota) <3 Amazing job!