Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
retired moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dozo
Hey beeps, just wondering how long I have until time is up to apply for the contest.

As listed with the application requirements, applications are open until March 21, 2009 @ 9:oo p.m. (US Central Time). I hope you join!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Advertisement
#52 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 3:47 AM
Ok, fixed the posts, hopefully I got things straitened up! :D
Oh! What should I do, start on another room(kitchen or Living)
Thanks!

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 4:04 AM
Thanks for editing that, MasterofAllvideogames! Now you just wait until I post Round 1 Applications end on March 21st, but I will most likely be posting Round 1 a few days before then.

#54 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 4:38 AM
wow everyone is so good at decorating and landscaping im done landscaping, im going to decorate now
#55 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:16 AM
Default Application Round
PLEASE CLICK PHOTO FOR LARGER PIC

i do not have a great graphics card, sorry
Exterior:
i wanted to go toward a country-ish type dorm. im not quite good at landscaping.

extra room

entry

overview

REMEMBER TO CLICK ON THE PICS
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:55 AM
chicky7048... Looks great so far! Make sure to add the other required pictures to your application post before the deadline of March 21st

#57 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 6:33 AM
thanks boolPropped, im finished now let me know if i missed something
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:45 AM
Hey this looks great! Mind if I have a go ?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:52 AM
chicky7048... Doesn't look like you missed anything. Great job! I love the use of vending machines in the hallway.

nadsy... We would be happy to have you in this contest! :D

Mad Poster
#60 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 8:02 AM
Default PixCii's Application
Welcome to
Bankshaw Housing

(Sorry the images are so small)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#61 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 8:15 AM
Sophie... Your application looks great! I love the table and chairs set up outside under the big tree.

Mad Poster
#62 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 8:33 AM
Sophie, I am definitely loving the app. I loved the lemonade jug. :P

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 8:57 AM
Aw, shucks you two :P. Everyone here as such great entries, I feel so intimidated.
Test Subject
#64 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 9:39 AM
Welcome to Lexmark Dorm

Hope everything is okay, if not just say so and I'll change it ASAP.
Instructor
#65 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:06 AM
Default Application- MissTech
Thanks to a bequeathment from dear old Mr. Portnoy, Sim State University can now afford to spruce up their campus. Mr. Portnoy simply asked that his money be used to bring back the air of sophistication the University once had.

Look down the path. Neat, tailored lawns, shady trees, a tranquil pond. A lovely environment in which to study! Mr. Portnoy would be pleased.

Overhead view. (Hope this is good enough or I'll reshoot if you want the whole lot!)

The interior hallway greets students with both elegant surroundings and a convenient message board too!

A sitting room perfect for group studies!

The tranquility of the pond is perfect for studying or personal reflection! (Pun intended!)
Forum Resident
#66 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 11:48 AM
Default Tenielle- Application Stage
I am really way too busy to take part in any contests, but this one is too good to let pass by.

So, in making my contest debut, may I present the Carmichael Dorm of Hunter University.

The Carmichael Dorm is the oldest and most prestigious dorm on the university campus. Recently renovated and restored, this dorm is fully equipped to house four lucky students throughout their university career.

The exterior of the dorm is exquisitely landscaped, and the brand new gazebo is the perfect place to relax after a hard day of study. Adequate lighting outside means that the gazebo can even be used after the sun has gone down.

The hall is the centre of the dorm, allows access to student rooms and bathrooms, and is the perfect place to meet and discuss course work.

The study nook of the dorm is fully stocked with the most recent of literature and research material, and all computers are linked with instant access to the internet.

Students can also curl up on the couch with a good book or enjoy a game of chess with a friend, and all campus events are advertised on the notice board by the door.

Overview of the Carmichael Dorm.

Sorry, Sophie, I saw your application just as I was editing all my pictures in Photoshop, and realised we had both had the same idea of using the same bookcases by the big window at the end of the dorm. Great minds think alike!

~Does anyone know why my first picture is so much larger than the rest? I actually resized it smaller than the rest in Photoshop, but it is still larger. Does photobucket just mess them up? I have never had it happen before~
retired moderator
Original Poster
#67 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:02 PM
toesrnotbubbles... Great entry! I love Lexmark's bright orange siding!

MissTech... Awesome entry! I love the style the dorm has now; great use of the roofline!

Tenielle... Super entry! I simply adore the gazeebo :D

Lab Assistant
#68 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:10 PM
Got a small/pointless question, Is the whole dorm allowed to have a theme to it, like Gothic/Girly/Punk Rock or should we do that to each seperate dorm room? Thanks in advance
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 9:29 PM
Default nadsy01's Application!
Okay, so this is what I came up with. I totally forgot about the different rooms in different rounds, so I built in the Kitchen, Living area and bathrooms. I have censored them though, untill the chosen round.

So sorry they're all links, the Limit is 175KB so I couldn't post them direct

So that's my App so far. If I missed anything, please remind me!
Scholar
#70 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 9:37 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 9:53 PM
Everyone has such great entries! I love your extra room, romy.

beeps, when is Round 1 scheduled to end?

Forum Resident
#72 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daisie
Everyone has such great entries! I love your extra room, romy.

I agree with Daisie, Romy. I love the use of the brick inside, and the room looks great!
#73 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:51 PM
Would it be possible to have 2 entries? I have 2 different ideas, and I'm not sure which I like more...
#74 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 11:03 PM
Yeah... I was just wondering that ceegamus... Can we?

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
#75 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 11:07 PM
Default honeynutcows app
rosenweed dormatory

landscape

hallway

overhead

Page 3 of 22