Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 10:04 PM
Does the picture with the dress have to be on a white background? Or maybe can I have a shot of one with a white background and another without one?
Advertisement
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 5:23 AM
The freeshot can be on any background. The dress has to be on a white background, or at least a colour which contrasts with the dress.
Moldova, I'm glad your model is okay.
#28 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 1:45 PM
Default Angel Gerald - Application
Name: Angel Gerald
Redeeming qualities in yourself: I am very outgoing and i love being the center of attention.
Why are you picture perfect?: I am picture perfect beacuse this is what i was born to do. I am beautiful and unique and NO-ONE can put it any other way.

Bodyshot

Freeshot

Here

------------------------------
Hope everything is okay Will Apps be getting judged?
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 2:30 PM
Nicole she's lovely and I love the freeshot.
Nope, Apps aren't judged. I have to go right now but i will ad you to the list a.s.a.p =]
#30 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 3:07 PM
Default Sadie Dartwin
Name: Sadie Dartwin
Redeeming qualities in yourself: I am extremely confident and very charismatic. I enjoy new challenges and work well with all peoples!
Why are you picture perfect?: Fortunately, I am one of those few people that the camera loves! All my angels look great on camera, and I rarely ever need to shoot retakes. I am also picture perfect because I'm flexible on camera and can do many exotic positions.

Body Shot

Free Shot

#31 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 3:58 PM
I edited my freeshot and took a wack at simpose. lol For a first-timer I am pleased I think. :D
#32 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 4:18 PM
It looks amazing!
Great job!
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 6:34 PM
Default Adayra Moon - Application
Name: Adayra Moon
Redeeming qualities in yourself: Charisma and creativity.
Why are you picture perfect? Charisma and creativity are the key for a picture perfect...All together with sociability...

Mad Poster
#34 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 6:38 PM
Nice applications so far everyone! :-) Keep them coming!! :-D
Mad Poster
#35 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:50 PM
Only two contestants so far :hmm:

I would join but I don't have my laptop anymore. Do you still need an EJ? I'm open for it.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
#36 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 10:40 PM
Dreamydre there is acutally 5 contestants. How many is needed for the contest to countinue?

Oh and when will round one be posted?
:D
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 10:42 PM
10, i'm still debating whether to join.. after all we are being judged on whether our pose is good- and i don't use simpose or any of the others things.. :\

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#38 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simcharley1990
and i don't use simpose or any of the others things.. :\

Me neither, hence why I volunteered to judge! Are there (other) hacks for poses that you do use??
Field Researcher
#39 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 12:18 AM
Name :Avahna Springfield
Redeeming qualities in yourself :I am a very helpful person. I take pride in what I do, and if I choose to do something I do it well. I strive for perfection and I will not stop until I get there.
Why are you picture perfect? :I am picture perfect because I have been through a lot in my life and through it all I can still wake up everyday and smile.
#40 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 12:56 AM
I promise I will have my app in tomorrow!
been super busy with the baby today buut I really want to enter!
Original Poster
#41 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 12:44 PM
Gorgeous girls everyone! Thanks for entering everyone =] well, we have 6 now. Four more =]

Spicycookies : Love the freeshot! She's stunning!
Moldova : I think it's gorgeous for your first time. although, I think your model has no eyebrows xD
Dreea, thanks for entering. She's gorgeous!
Dreamydre : Aww, I would so love if you joined but yeah, I could always use an EJ. Thanks for volunteering.
Simcharley : photos aren't only judged by poses. Plus, this isn't such a hard contest.
Everyone uses hacks around here, it's just how 'creative' you match it with the photo I would love to see you join.
Happyasabunny : She's lovely! Thanks for entering!
cali_canela : Hope to see your app :D

Will update contestant list ASAP.
#42 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 9:02 PM
Default Juelz De Soto
Name : Juelz De Soto

Redeeming qualities in yourself : Im a very driven person, when there is something I want to do, I give it my all and I always stay true to myself.

Why are you picture perfect?: I feel like this is what I am meant to do. When I get in front of a camera I transform and the end result is always beautiful.

::Bodyshot::

::Freeshot::

(let me know if this is too big)
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 9:58 PM
Thanks Emma, but I've changed her. She looks better now I believe...
#44 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:41 AM
This post is sorta to make sure I can still join...if I can, can someone tell me? I'll have my photos ready.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:55 AM
Of course you can join, the more, the merrier.
#46 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 3:03 AM
Name : Penelope Milson

Redeeming qualities in yourself : I'm full of spirit, and have a glowing aura. I tend to be more into literature and debates rather than Gossip Girl and Starbucks. I like to think outside the box.
Why are you picture perfect?: I think I'm more good intentioned than a lot of girls my age, but that's just my personal opinon. I love to take photos, not only as the model but behind the camera.

#47 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:52 AM
I was thinking about joining also but dont know when the app. end. :confused:

Can you give me a clue on when it end so I can get a app. up please
Original Poster
#48 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 9:15 AM
Cali : Juelz, gorgeous! Thanks for entering!

Dreaa : Yup, she was always beautiful but she looks more stunning in the new photos =]

LolitaRose : Thanks for entering! She's beautiful although the bodyshot is supposed to be a bodyshot and not a 'tighs-up' shot. It'd be great if you could change the shot =D

sweetpea : we don't have 10 apps yet so apps will be open until there's 10, or more, of course but for now, I'll wait until we have 10.
Scholar
#49 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 10:00 AM
Default Application - Ana Munro
Hi! I'm Ana Munro. I'm twenty-one years old and I hail from Easter Ross in Scotland.
I'm a "canny lass" who is very serious in all her endeavours. I've just completed college where I worked hard preparing for my career in modelling and hopefully as a national spokesperson.. But that doesn't mean I'm not open to new experience -- we only get one time around so I'm planning on becoming the best I can be at my career along with learning, living, and enjoying every aspect of life.
I believe I'm "Picture Perfect" since my natural joy in life shines in my expressions and I'm willing to keep working 'til that perfect shot is taken.

pose shot:

free shot:

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Test Subject
#50 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 10:17 AM
9 contestants! Just 1 more... :x

Page 2 of 14