Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 7:12 PM
OMG! Wow, I got the invite, I saw the promo video, I soo wanna enter. Good job on this being your first contest! Im so excited!
Advertisement
#27 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 8:40 PM
i dont know why but jason the first post is like really stretched out for some reason is it just me
#28 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by honeynutcows
i dont know why but jason the first post is like really stretched out for some reason is it just me

It's not just you; S/he has 3 images next to each other (the honeycomb ones) so they are stretching out the entire page.
#29 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 8:50 PM
I love the promo video, it was awesome! Im gonna enter! Hope i match your level of effort. Kudos!
#30 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:03 PM
Will you be making avatars for us queen bees?
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 10:37 PM
Default Isabella Sharp Application
Name Isabella Sharpe
Age 22
Location Scotland
Tell us something about you I was born in Aberdeen then moved to Edinburgh when I was 14. I live with my long term partner and my wonderful cats Wallace and Mozart. I never thought I'd want to be a model or anything like that, I thought I was pretty enough with my freckles and red hair. But here I am, in a beauty contest going for gold.

Head

Body

Free Shot

Love Heidi xx
#32 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 10:51 PM
ooh i just looked at the promo video amazing
Instructor
#33 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 10:54 PM
Default Madilyn Yangthzee - Application
Name: Madilyn Yangthzee
Tell us something about you: I'm a college grad with a degree in Business. I own a very successful dessert shop here in Orange Beach called Sweet Tooth. I have lived in Orange Beach all my life, I practically live on the beach! I have one cat named Charon.

:: H E A D S H O T ::

This was done a few weeks ago to start my portfolio. I like the lighting on this one!

:: B O D Y S H O T ::

This is my favorite outfit to wear at work. I think the pink top really makes me seem sweet!

:: F R E E S H O T ::

This one really shows how much of a beach bum I am! I love to sun and swim, more than anything in the world short of making cakes for my clients!

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 1:31 AM
heidi_aston & chelleypie good entries. Heidi, you do just fine!
Thank you guys for the complements on the promote video.
There will be avars by round 1. Looking forward to see you guys' entries. By the way, I'm a he, hehe.
Ok, I'm going out now, so I'll update the hive when I come back. Keep the entries coming guys!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 7:52 AM
Ok, hive updated!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 8:48 AM
Jason, it's tough to read the front page. I have to scroll the bar to see all your lovely work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 10:12 AM
I know, but that's the only way to put together the hive, I try to make it in column order but it's not as good!
#38 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 4:44 PM
Name Isla Heath
Age 21
Location York, England

Headshot

BodyShot

FreeShot

Background
Was raised on a dairy farm in the country, so not afraid of hardwork in all weathers. Love, love animals with my horse Stanley, dogs Ruth, Bernie and cats
Puddle, Rice and Emma. Also a love of gardening, so now have a degree in biology, with the intention of producing my own of ethical cosmetics one day. So far I have produced some wonderful soaps and bathtime lovelies. My photo is to portray that beauty with passion and brains can be a formidable combination.
#39 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 5:06 PM
wow beautiful entrys im so nervous and jason i think it looks better going down and it saves scrolling across
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 5:14 PM
will there be application cuts ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 5:38 PM
Yay! new entry! Beautiful Hazy!
I'm considering the "everyone goes to round 1" but I only have 15 "things" for round 1 so we must wait and see.
I'm annoyed by the rolling also but I think that's the best order for the hive, so please put up with it for a while! Hehe! It'll be replaced by the groupshot by round 1!
#42 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jasonx
Yay! new entry! Beautiful Hazy!
I'm considering the "everyone goes to round 1" but I only have 15 "things" for round 1 so we must wait and see.
I'm annoyed by the rolling also but I think that's the best order for the hive, so please put up with it for a while! Hehe! It'll be replaced by the groupshot by round 1!

ooh i hope you do i hate apps i can never think of anything mine are always rubbish
#43 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 6:56 PM
Default Application
Name: Ali Wood
Tell us something about you: I am inside out an island girl. I love the beach, the ocean, the waves. Anything water related. I am a surf fanatic. I live on the waves. Ever since I would walk and carry a short board I was surfing. Surfing is how I actually discovered modelling. I was chosen from my team to be the model for the new surfs up long boards. I though that was rad until I delved further into this life of glitz and glamor and now this is also a passion of mine. I love it, its awesome.

Head Shot

Body Shot

Free Shot
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 8:08 PM
She's so cute plumbob, love her skin!
Hive updated, 1 more spot for second hive, third one ready, hehe!
#45 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 2:34 AM
Default Application
Name - Shenae O'Brian
Age - 20
Location - San Francisco

About Me - I am definitely a free spirit and somewhat of a naturalist. I moved out to San francisco when I was eighteen and I've just basically been living. Im not really career oriented so I usually play random parts in drama pieces and a friend suggested I try my hand at modeling a couple months ago. Ive been doing that in mostly alternative arenas- think painted nudes and live art- and I still do parts in plays ocassionally.

HEADSHOT

BODYSHOT

FREESHOT

I was a fairy in a friend of mine's annual 'Play in the park'. There were children present so I had to be clothed.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 4:55 AM
Hehehe, I was lonely being the only red head! Now we have three All your sims are simply lovely!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#47 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:09 AM
Shenae's freeshot is so beautiful TLAWBLIQUE360!
Hive No.2 filled! No.3 ready!
Application will end October 18th at 9a.m GMT! Who needs extension please feel free to ask!
#48 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:28 AM
Thanx guys! Couldn't pass this contest up, it looked pretty fun! Yea, im in the hive! Cant wait for the rounds all the entries are gorgeous.
Scholar
#49 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 1:18 PM
Hi! Everyone's sims look really good. May the best contestant win!

Hope this' okay, I don't have much experience in Photoshop;

Name: Prudence Smith
Tell us something about you: I've modelled for some brands, but no big campaigns. I love the world of fashion but I always couldn't afford to buy Haute Couture clothes, but I remain strongly influenced. My family were like a group of gypsies, moving from town to town. Also, I love to read!

HeadShot

BodyShot

Free Shot

CLICK FOR MUCH BETTER QUALITY

Why I Should Be Queen Bee and about this Picture: Remember when I told you my family was like a group of traveling gypsies? We spent a lot of time on the beach for lazy afternoons. I strongly believe I should be Queen Bee since I appeal to all types of girls; The Girl Next Door, The Beach Bum, The Popular Girl and The Geek. I'm no Super Model, but I believe I have what it takes to win. Sometimes I can be shy or spunky, sweet or sassy and so on. My friends have dubbed me 'Prudence Perma-PMS'!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#50 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 2:48 PM
Thank you for entering Annelae! Hive updated! You don't have to be good at photoshop, in-game pix are good too as long as it creative!

Page 2 of 27