Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:00 PM
Thanks Stormy :D
Advertisement
Original Poster
#52 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:16 PM
You're welcome, plumbob :D

There's a prize update listed in the first post. It's not much, but hopefully someone can donate something else for you guys.
#53 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:38 PM
Name:Zaira "Im a Diva So I only have one Name"
Personal Description:
Bio:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/...t6lou/Zaira.png

Rest Will be up later shes new your lucky.LOL.
Original Poster
#54 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:39 PM
Can't wait to see the rest of it sweet lou!

Avatars will be issued in round 1 everyone!
#55 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:31 PM
i would like to EJ ... but would rather a contestant or a judge?
im torn!
#56 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:59 PM
when do apps end?
Original Poster
#57 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joanne
i would like to EJ ... but would rather a contestant or a judge?
im torn!

Either way, I'm glad you're participating! I could use another EJ, but your entries are always so good!! It's up to you.

FireAzor, apps end on the 9th.
#58 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:57 PM
woo-hoo! I'm in the Paris group. Yeah me :joy:
Original Poster
#59 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 10:14 PM
Another prize update here.
#60 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 10:25 PM
Name: Linh Le
Brief description of your personality: Linh is one of those girls who are smart and pretty. She also is crazy at times, but very kind hearted at other times too.
Short bio: Linh Le, being Vietnamese, was born in North Carolina and moved around between the lines of California to D.C. Dying her hair almost every week or so, being the crazy lady she is. Graduated college with well she dropped out. Not that she was dumb she gave up, gave up on being in a high society. She is currently living with her dog, Faith, in a 2 story condo. She is also looking for a job until she found I.M.S.

Click for Headshot
Click for Bodyshot
Click for Freeshot

- Why do you think you should become the next International Supermodel?
I think I should be one because in my blood I’m Vietnamese and in heart I am American, International. In my life I have seen over 100 different people from different countries in the United States of America, anyone can be one, super or not. Being a model means you are beautiful inside and out.
Original Poster
#61 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 12:48 AM
She's beautiful Chrsty! Thanks for entering!
#62 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 12:50 AM
stormy is it just me or does the prize link, link to a image not found pic?
Original Poster
#63 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 12:54 AM
Hmm...Let me try that again. Sorry.

EDIT: Ok, it should work now.
#64 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormy
She's beautiful Chrsty! Thanks for entering!

Thank you! This contest seems super fun!
Original Poster
#65 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChrstyFarie07
Thank you! This contest seems super fun!

That's because it will be.
#66 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormy
That's because it will be.

Haha, there's gonna be some tough competitions! Look around you can see tons of contest winners and if Joanne joins, yikes! She's gonna win big time :P.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChrstyFarie07
Haha, there's gonna be some tough competitions! Look around you can see tons of contest winners and if Joanne joins, yikes! She's gonna win big time :P.

The star means nothing! Everyone has a good chance of winning, we just have to try our best Good luck to you all.
#68 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 2:41 AM
Plumbob, i love her headshot :D
Christy she's gorgeous!! and yes i agree with you *runs away because of Joanne* xD J.k
Original Poster
#69 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:51 AM
Now, now! You all are just as good!

Anyone else interested in entering?! :D
#70 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:58 AM
Hey Stormy, can i go ingame and change my model *please?* she's just so...*shudders*
Original Poster
#71 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emaone
Hey Stormy, can i go ingame and change my model *please?* she's just so...*shudders*

Lol yeah that's fine. Even though I absolutely adore her, but sure you can change your model. :umm:
#72 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:36 AM
Default Serena Gerwin - Application
Name
Serena Gerwin

Brief drescription
Charming, Sophisticated, Original
I'm a great sophisticated girl with pink hair, which makes me original.

Short bio
I was born in North Carolina, I have a twin sister named Denise and she is my best friend. We moved to New York when we were 18. I have modeled all of my life and i hope to persue it forever.

Head shot

Body shot

Free shot

- Why do you think you should become the next International Supermodel?

Because i'm a model and i completley different from the other models that you see today, and i have worked so hard and i think i deserve it more then alot of people.
Test Subject
#73 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 12:59 PM
Default Leona Ricci - Application

Name
Leona Ricci

Personality
I'm a bubbly, lively, fun loving girl who likes nothing better than to party.

Bio
I live in Italy, Milan with my dog Tinkle and my sister Abela mine and my sisters names are typical Italian names. My previous job was a dancer in a club, but I left after I saw an advertisement for “International Model Supernova”

Head Shot

Body Shot

Free Shot

Why do you think you should become the next International Supermodel?
Well I think I should be the next international Supermodel because I'm told I have the look (I don’t think I'm that pretty but that’s what I'm told so ehhh.) I love strutting my stuff and I'm such a “Label Tart” or so I'm told! I'm new to modelling but I though it better to jump straight in so that it.
#74 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:14 PM
great entry aleex although..it's a double post. xD and great entry Danny
kk nvm stormy. decided not to change the model. I'll go on with her, the new model will save for other contests wont have time to change the photos that is :D
Test Subject
#75 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:38 PM
Default Yumi Moretti // Application

Yumi Moretti
Sydney, Australia

Personality
Clumsy, crazy, weird. Loves to laugh.

Bio
I was born in Japan, where my mum's from, and we stayed there until I was 5. After that, we moved to Australia. From the day I started school to when I was in 9th grade, I was always the class nerd. I started modelling for my dad (he's a fashion designer) when I was 16, and it was like love at first sight! I immediately fell in love with modelling, and I've been doing it ever since. (:

Why do you think you should become the next International Supermodel?
I believe I should be the next International Supermodel because I've got the determination, the looks and the brains to win this competition. Modelling is my passion, and I want to use it to do something for not only myself, but for the community. I want to show people that if you have the determination, you can succeed.

headshot

bodyshot

free // magazine spread

Page 3 of 31