Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#26 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 2:32 AM
Great entry, p$ycho! One thing you forgot is the brief personality description.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 2:51 AM
Oops!! I added it. Thanks for letting me know! :D
Original Poster
#28 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 2:57 AM
You're welcome, p$ycho. Wouldn't want you to get DQ'd for that.
#29 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:39 AM
Default Evangeline Egan - Application
Name: Evangeline Egan
Brief Description of Personality: Driven, intelligent, trustworthy and always striving towards improvement.
Brief Bio: My father is a civil engineer with the governement, so, that means that we moved a lot from country to country. I hated growing up would just make friends and then move. Now, that I am an adult I realize just how much my moving from country to country really benefited me...allowing me the chance to know other cultures and the people that live there.

Why do you think you should become the next International Supermodel? Beauty is important to become a supermodel but, I feel that being able to connect with a world-wide population is most important. I feel that my experiences living from country to country, my intelligence, and my ability to relate to people and cultures are just what is needed to become a supermodel.

Original Poster
#30 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:47 AM
Amazing entry jaela!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:16 AM
Very lovely entries. Can I please ask, is the entry date 9th or the entire competiton? I'm thinking of entering, but I've never been in a contest before (complete newbie). :confused:

Also, is there going to be alot of writing? Like stories or something? Or mainly pictures?
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:20 AM
She's beautiful, Jaela! The funny thing is as soon as I saw her I knew it was you before I saw your name.
#33 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:23 AM
Can i do twin girls?
Original Poster
#34 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:27 AM
Paradise: There's not much writing. They'll be a confessional task where I'll ask you a couple of questions, but that's it. Just the application round ends on the 9th.

Aleeeexx: For two seperate entries, you can, but not as one entry.
#35 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:31 AM
Thanks Stormy and pors . The entries are gorgeous...serious talent and competition .

Well, better ask a question so I don't get slap with spamming .

Stormy - how many pics will be required for each round?
Original Poster
#36 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaela
Thanks Stormy and pors . The entries are gorgeous...serious talent and competition .

Well, better ask a question so I don't get slap with spamming .

Stormy - how many pics will be required for each round?

You're welcome.

3 pictures will be required for each round. Each round has 3 tasks.
#37 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:23 AM
Default Blaire Hastings - Application
Name
Blaire Hastings - Pronounced ( Haste - ings )

Biography
I was born in North Korea, but when i was 10 we moved to New York but 4 years later when my parents got divorced, my mother, sister, and I moved to Michigan, where i had been living for 7 years now. Well now at 21 me and my sister still live together, because our mother had died two years ago we decided to live together because we were the only family we had left.

Personality
Athletic, Outgoing, Passionate. I just think that whatever i choose to pursue in I'm always completly passionate about it, and I'm also outgoing so it helps when i do charity speachs and fundraisers.

Why I Should Become The Next International Supermodel:
Because I am from Korea so I have been across the world and I thrive to do well and I want to be a rolemodel to younger girls in the world and I think I have the passion to do it.

Head Shot

Body Shot

Free Shot
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:45 AM
Default Layne Williams - Application
Name: Layne Williams
Brief description of personality: I am an adventurer and a little bit of a daredevil all wrapped in one passionate package.
Short Bio: My parents, now retired, were both stunt doubles for the studios in Hollywood. I often traveled with them to different movie locations while they were on a job. I had a pretty privileged upbringing but always was taught the value of hard work. I always assumed I would become an actor given my parents' careers and connections. I had a few small roles but found that my interest really was in modeling and not acting.
Why do I think I should become the next International Supermodel? I feel I have a unique perspective to bring to this competition. I have been around many famous people and have come to realize that we are all valuable human beings, whether your name is in lights or not. So I feel I know how to treat people with respect. I have traveled a great deal and am comfortable in different countries and cultures. I have a passion for living life to the fullest and think it shows in everything I do.

Headshot

Bodyshot

Freeshot
#39 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:53 AM
Thanks Stormy, can't wait to see what is ahead .

pors - gorgeous free shot!!
Original Poster
#40 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:54 AM
Great entries Pors and aleeeexx! :D

You're welcome jaela!
#41 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:44 AM
i'll enter as soon as i can get my game running and downloads in :D
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:07 AM
Default Mairead Rosello
Name: Mairead Rosello

Brief drescription of your personality:
Feisty-honest- sensitive

Short bio:
I come from a large loving family.I love to travel, and enjoy almost all kinds of music. I attend college to study art. I love to cook and I'm a very social person.

Why do you think you should become the next International Supermodel?

Well because I think I would set a good example to the younger and older generation. And this is a life long dream I have had since I was a little girl.

Head:

Body:

Free:

#43 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:08 AM
Default Claudine De Lorme :: Application
Name: Claudine De Lorme
Brief description of your personality: Independent, honest and ambitious.

Short Bio:
"I was born and raised in Paris, France. I have been modeling professionally for about the last 4 years. When I'm not modeling I am studying modern art at university."

Why do I think I should become the next International Supermodel?
"I think I have a lot to offer the modeling industry. I am versatile and love to try new fashion ideas. I also think I'd be a good role model for other models who are trying to break into the industry."

...bumblebee jean print ad...
#44 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 1:41 PM
wow amazing entrys its cool how you get to know peoples style
for example
i knew whos models jaylas,pors and starlilys were before i looked at there names
cause ive seen there style in so many other contests
#45 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:24 PM
Default Fraudine Nevanna application
Name: Fraudine Nevenna
Brief description of your personality: Exciting, lively, Emotional, loving, friendly.

Short Bio:
I was born in berlin-mitte, Germany. Then moved to Italy about 5 months after i was born. So my whole life was spent in Italy. My mom and me (my parents are divorced) stay together in a studio we bought. She's a small fashion designer in the Outlets of Italy and I'm what she calls her part-time model. I have an older brother who stays with my dad but often visits, who'll be the photographer and the website designer for her business. So you can say i love the cameras and usually everyone expresses their feelings through artworks or writting but i express mine through photos.

Head : Is it to dark?

- A body shot (on a plain background): it sucks, sorry i have no hacks and ep's at the moment

- One free shot:

- Why do you think you should become the next International Supermodel?

Because of my lively and fresh personality and my determination to face and take any risks or face those hectic dramas.
#46 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:25 PM
hope my application is okay stormy is the headshot to dark? if apps are judged, would the non-contrast thing count? if not let me know and i'll change it :D
Original Poster
#47 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:10 PM
Wow these entries just keep on coming! They all look fantastic!

emaone, your headshot is perfect.
#48 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:17 PM
stunning entries guys
#49 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:55 PM
Default Application
Name: Janet Perez
Personality Description: Kind, Postive, Outgoing and very much Entertaining, What can I say, i'm a Latina, its in my blood.
Bio: I am the last of 3 siblings;The fire-cracker they all call me. I grew up with both my parents in Dominican Republic and moved here as a child. My family and friends, as well as people who i've work with would say that im just a joy to be around. Ever since I was a little nina I was always trying to cheer people up. My purpose in life it to put a smile on people faces every where I go.

Head Shot

Body Shot

Freebie

Why do you think you should become the next international supermodel?
I'm a 21 year old prodigy that exudes beauty and light every where I go. Just kiding. However, I do believe that i posses extraordinary talent. I'm very motivated and I do believe that I can accomplish anything if I work hard enough. And I intend to work hard for the title of 'International Supermodel'.
Original Poster
#50 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:57 PM
Yay plumbob! :banana I'm so glad you decided to join! It looks awesome!

Page 2 of 31