Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 8:52 AM
The applications will at least be open until tomorrow evening, depending on how many people enter until then.
I was planning on posting round one already then, so the ones who have already posted their application can start to work on that.
So you should be able to enter without having to drop out
Also, if people should really need it, I am always willing to give (reasonable) extensions.
Advertisement
#52 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:29 AM
Default JaimeA-application
Team:Water

Sims:
Daemyn Monet

Ryanne D'Artigo

Building and Decorating

#53 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:31 AM
Jaime! :cdance: I'm happy to see you entered...and on our team too lol, awesome
#54 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsArtThat
Jaime! :cdance: I'm happy to see you entered...and on our team too lol, awesome

Destin!!!! lmao I only joined because there was a space left on your team!
Test Subject
#55 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:34 AM
Default Application - Team Earth
Hiya I've been lurking watching this comp for a couple of days...and I'm going to have to enter!

Here's a house I built for a competition (It looks slightly watery...but it's an island so I could say it's earth!)

Here's a sample of my decorating

And this is Duncan a sim I made
#56 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:42 AM
Lipsy beautiful app!

Gerbera, I added something to my sig to spread the word, I think this contest is going to be so much fun
Forum Resident
#57 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:49 AM
OoOoOoO this looks interesting I may enter. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#58 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:55 AM
Thanks for entering, JaimeA and Lipsy Your apps look great
I'll add you to the team lists.

GalacticSimmer94, I'd love to see you enter as well

Destin, thanks for changing your siggy I hope this way even more people will enter

Everybody, what do think, do you want to have the first round instructions already today or do you want to wait until tomorrow?
Apps will stay open of course.
#59 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:01 AM
Gerbera, I'd love a headstart before the work week begins! At least to do some obsessing and planning lol. Since there are no eliminations anyway, it would be much appreciated
#60 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:05 AM
Gerbera, I'd love a headstart before the work week begins! At least to do some obsessing and planning lol. Since there are no eliminations anyway, it would be much appreciated

:nod::nod::nod::nod: *agrees with Destin* I'm obsessive compulsive I need time to fight with myself about the way I want to do things!!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:08 AM
Tomorrow... that is way too late.. how about now :D
#62 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:17 AM
lol, apparently at least 3 of the 5 Team Water members are VERY eager to get started! lmao:stick: Gerbera
#63 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:20 AM
Andy, I didn't realize you were on Water too until just now...excellent! :D

I can't wait to see the other teams fill up....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#64 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:25 AM
Okay guys, I'll post round 1 later today. It'll take some time to write the instructions and rules for that round and I also have to do chores and travel back to the town where I work ...
So, I guess I'll be able to post it this evening (my time, GMT-1), that means you'll have to wait for at least 7-8 more hours. :/
Test Subject
#65 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:29 AM
Andy, I didn't realize you were on Water too until just now...excellent! :D

well I know that I'm small .. but I didn't knew that i'm like sooo that small ) LOL

oh... 7-8 hours to wait ??? it seams that i'll see the round tomorrow . . . oh well is ok . . . I can handle 12 hours of pain in my a** lol ..sorry :D
#66 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gerbera
Okay guys, I'll post round 1 later today. It'll take some time to write the instructions and rules for that round and I also have to do chores and travel back to the town where I work ...
So, I guess I'll be able to post it this evening (my time, GMT-1), that means you'll have to wait for at least 7-8 more hours. :/

Works for me... I haven't been to bed yet(it's 6:31AM my time) so I'm gonna get some sleep and hopefully when I wake up round 1 will be posted
Test Subject
Original Poster
#67 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:37 AM
Ah, sorry Andy, I'll try to post it earlier but I can't promise anything

Jaime, go to bed and sleep well
Top Secret Researcher
#68 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:56 AM
I've PMed Gebera to ask if I can be a judge and I'm just in the process of de-CCing a house I want to donate as a prize.

I don't think I'm creative enough to be a contestant in this contest! lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#69 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 12:27 PM
Aww, Dalton, I am sure you would have also been great as a contestant But it's also nice to have one more judge, I added you to the list :D
Oh, and thanks so much for preparing a house to donate, it's wonderful to finally have a prize
#70 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 12:29 PM
Andy LOL sorry...when I read "Whater team" I read it as..."whatever!"

My fault lol
Test Subject
#71 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 12:52 PM
Hello, fellow Waterians! >waves <

Looking forward to seeing the first round, also.
Test Subject
#72 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 12:53 PM
Andy LOL sorry...when I read "Whater team" I read it as..."whatever!"

My fault lol

actualy is my fault.. why i'm always blind and write water with h . . . and is ok i'm not mad or sad or anything else.. I laughed a litlle :P

and I stop the spam :D
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 1:35 PM
Default Application
Team Fire

Here's a couple of pictures I created for other contests I've been in. Hope they're okay, because I never really designed anything for photos before I started joining contests.

Sim plus Bedroom for a round for the Discount Superhero contest.

Library for the Heart 2 Heart contest.

Rai Li for the Mafia Sims Cycle 1 contest.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Test Subject
Original Poster
#74 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 1:40 PM
Thanks for entering, SilentPsycho, finally someone else for the fire team :D
Your pictures look really nice, you have some cool Sims I'll add you to the team list.

Everyone, I am working on the round 1 instructions, chances are good that I'll be able to post them within the next two hours
Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 1:43 PM
What can I say, I think deep down (and not so deep for some) everyone in my family is a pyromaniac. You should see our BBQs!:D

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho

Page 3 of 26