Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 12:57 AM
The last round you have to make an ad too, like on the first page, for your season.
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 1:55 AM
Estelle's pictures have been posted. I think that she's my prettiest yet. :p
#53 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:05 AM
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:37 AM
Oh ok thanks Joanne but i dont have photoshop and gimp is difficult but ok then. These models are fabulous by the way. I love everyones pictures.

Im A Sims 2 Freak!!

Call Me: Jessica
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:42 AM
Default Nikol Sandus
Name: Nikol Sandus

Birth Place: Bondi, Sydney Australia

What makes you the Ultimate Model?
I wanted to try something new in my life as it has been all about travelling. When i moved back to Australia i wanted to do something different and i believe that modelling is what i am sposed to do in my life..

Short Bio:
I grew up in South Africa with my parents and have been travelling cause my parents are gypsies but they passed away in car accident so i moved back to australia to change my life and i believe that modelling will change my life...
And now im living in Gold Coast, Australia with my beautiful boyfriend of 3 years, Cyprus..

B&W no make up

With make up

bodyshot
Field Researcher
#56 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 5:13 AM
Name: Sasha Burks

Birth Place: Brazil

What makes you the Ultimate Model: I am strong, determined, driven and my personality is as intense as my eyes, it doesn't hurt that I look good in photos also

Short Bio: I was born in Brazil, I am an only child, I lived a pretty mundane life until a model scout saw me playing volleyball on the beach with my friends and asked me to come to New York to work for a modeling agency after much investigation and disapproval my father allowed me to come and that it is how I managed to be auditioning for this job, the agency sent me.

Head shot

Head Shot B/W

Body Shot

sorry about the crappy photos I'll try to fix them later I'm going to bed now.

smile:D
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 6:54 AM
Default Neema Moraveji-Application
Model First & Last Name: Neema Moraveji
-Birth Place: Silver Lake (L.A.) California
-What makes you the Ultimate Model? I am creative, driven, and willing to learn. Also, I have a very versitile look... I look innocent, edgy, or sensual. I am the Ultimate package, that is what makes me an Ultimate Model
-Short Bio: My Mom moved to LA from Poland to follow her American dream and become an actress. During an audition for a film she met my father, a director. They hit it off, she got the lead role and shortly after the movie finished filming, they got married. I came along, Mom stopped acting and focused on being a homemaker. Because of the home I grew up in creativity was always around me... that is why I like being a model... assuming roles, and different poses.

Black and White Professional

Headshot professional

Bodyshot Professional

check out my fashions at Luna sims
#58 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:20 PM
Default Jazz Fiorne - Application

-Model First & Last Name: Jazz Fiorne
-Birth Place: Australia
-What makes you the Ultimate Model? Because i've had a great career for the last 2 years and i'm ready to expand my horizons and really go somwhere. I think this is my opportunity to really shine and become someone.
-Short Bio: I was born and raised in Australia thought i do have a little bit of an Asian background. I have been working with magazines and catalogues for about two years and recently just broken into runway modelling. I hope to do some more extensive modelling in the future.

HEADSHOT

BW FACESHOT

BODYSHOT

Instructor
#59 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:46 PM
Would it be alright if I put an app in tomorrow? This looks like heaps of fun!

Cassie

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Original Poster
#60 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 3:25 PM
Sure! Applications will end tuesday at 12pm! Central Time Zone, Louisiana!

OMG! i love the new faces! keep them coming! You do need to know some photoshop, but many of the rounds you will just need to provide a very creative pose and ill photoshop it to the background! but yeah like the last round you have to create a logo and etc... but goodluck everyone!
Instructor
#61 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 3:28 PM
OMG Odettem! Neema is so pretty!

Cassie

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Test Subject
#62 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 5:38 PM
Default Josephine Milton - Application
Hi there!
No idea if I am anywhere near good enough for this as I am a pretty much complete newbie - but I'll try out anyway. *lol* Who ever said a contest is about winning anyway? :-P

Name: Josephine Milton
Birth Place: Dublin, Ireland

I am quick, witty and I know my way around both behind and in front of the camera, which tends to make me an asset at my shoots. But most importantly - I'm a perfectionist and I don't stop a second before I'm satisfied. I model with more than my body, but with my heart and my spirit and I believe I am a worthy candidate to be considered.

Short Bio:
I'm somewhat of a globe-trotter as my father is an Irish Ambassador. As he was building his career we lived in Ireland for the first 6 years of my live. After that we moved around a lot - I lived in India, in Thailand, later South-africa and Colombia for a while. My mother, though staying at home to care for my older brother and me, never lost her creative spirit. I have that from her - creativity and of course a nice Irish touch to my English.
When I was sixteen I went to a boarding school to prepare for university in the states and last year I graduated from Yale Drama-school. A fact that has a huge impact on my modelling because I tend to employ my acting background.

B/W Facial - No make-up

Head Shot - Make-up

Body Shot

(If this doesn't work as a body shot, please tell me and I'll change it immediately)
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cassieandra
OMG Odettem! Neema is so pretty!

Cassie

ahh thanks!!! it has been a long time since I have entered a contest so we will how she does

check out my fashions at Luna sims
#64 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 6:20 PM
Ima get an entry in as soon as I can
#65 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:17 PM
Wow!
Everyones girls are gorgeous!
Can't wait to see the new ones
Scholar
#66 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:23 PM
I was trying to resist joining, but I made a new Sim yesterday so resistence appears to be futile. I need to take another colour headshot, and a bodyshot but the other parts will be up soon.
#67 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 9:22 PM
Default Rosa-Lillie Avon

Name: Rosa-Lillie Avon
Birth Place: Newquay, Uk
I can adapt to any situation, I feel that I not only the looks and the body to be a model, but I have the mind, soul and determination to battle for first place. I don't like losing without a fight, but I will always be fair. Living with two brothers helped me not to become some ditzy, bimbo airhead so I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin. I'm confident, and focused. Making me the ultimate model.
Short Bio:
I am the youngest of 2 brothers, Carlos and Ben, so being with them always meant I was more tomboy then girlie. I spend most evenings out surfing or bodyboarding (or cute boy hunting :p) My mother divorced my father when I was 19, but she sees us regularly. I live in a small apartment with my boyfriend and cat, Rollo.

Natural Girl

Just another pretty face

Body Babe

#68 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 9:29 PM
Default Britta Marks - Application
----------------

-Name: Britta Marks
-Birth Place: Kent, CT
-What makes you the Ultimate Model? I don't think I'm an average looking girl, and I try to take the best pictures I can. I can be versatile, too.
-Short Bio: I was born in Kent, CT, and was raised by my german mother and irish father. I always looked different than everyone, both in my facial features and my height. Around freshman year in high school, I learned to embrace my unique looks and started modeling at 14. I finished high school and now am devoting my life to modeling. I'm now 19, and 6 foot 2 inches in height. I think I can make it.

-Head Shot (Professional)

-Face Shot (Professional, No Make Up, Black and White Photo)

-Full Body Shot (Professional)

----------------
Test Subject
#69 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 9:56 PM
Default Aja Terry - Application
Name: Aja Terry
Birth Place: Florida
I've worked in various jobs in the modeling industry for several years. After being behind the scenes and watching the photo shoots for so long, I decided that I could be in front of cameras and do a great job too. After all a fresh, new face can sell anything.
Short Bio:
I grew up in a single parent home in the sunny state of Florida. I have one sister who still lives near my mom in Florida. Even though I love the laid back lifestyle and beach life I wanted to experience something different and moved to New York City shortly after graduating from high school. I was fortunate enough to find a job quickly and have a couple of roommates to help afford the cost of housing. Both of my roommates are in the modeling business and helped me find various jobs in the industry and finally are encouraging me to take the next step and model as well.

Head Shot

Face Shot

Full Body Shot
#70 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cinamun
Model:
Cadassi Hanumta
Place of Birth:
Agana, Guam
What makes me the Ultimate Model:
I have the experience and just the right level of "fierce"
that I need to become the Ultimate Model.
I also have go getter attitude and the poise to take me far.
Biography:
I grew up in Guam with my mother and father on a farm with my brother.
I will be completing a bachelor's degree in design next Spring.
I love reading, Tai chi, Neo-Soul and men with goatees .

Cinastix, you made come back to the grave to say this is a most awesome entry. It just blew me away, it really did. Beautiful work.
Original Poster
#71 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:36 PM
OH WOW! i see soo many new faces! well i havent been here in awhile! But i love the unique models im seeing! Just beautiful! Keep them comming!
Test Subject
#72 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:45 PM
Summer Daniels - Application
Name: Summer Daniels
Birth Place: Simburbia
What makes you the Ultimate Model? I'm the ultimate model because I am very determined in what I do and have wanted to be a model my whole life. I always give 110% with everything I do and strive for perfection.
Short Bio: I was born and rasied in Simburbia by my parents, Ben and Carol. My father is a business tycoon and my mom stayed home and took care of me and my two brothers. As a child I competed in several pagents and dance competitions. I recently graduated from The University of Simburbia with a masters degree in communications. I hope to become a model, then break into the world of advertising.

Headshot

Faceshot

Bodyshot
#73 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:07 AM
Just completed Isabella's application:

http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...88&postcount=16
Test Subject
#74 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:42 AM
Wow, all you guys make such amazingly beautiful Sims, Connectzeedots for some reason yours touches me especially, she is so unique - not so sim-y... if that makes sense.

Anyway I have a probably stupid question - it says in the first post that only 20 Models will take part in this - so will people automatically enter the first round or will some be rejected?
#75 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 1:20 AM
Thanks, Laila. Her skin is sooo many blends of both skintones by jirka and a picture of one of my friends. haha

Page 3 of 32