Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joanne_8121
tons of fun tyler, i judged first cycle, entered the second cycle ... plan on entering the third!

Same for me here.
Funhart you should give a try
Advertisement
#27 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:57 AM
Default Sorscha Holander - Application
Name: Sorscha Holander
Location in USA: South Dakota
Why do you believe you could be the next top model? Because for the last 3 years pursing modelling it has been a dream of mine to be on top. I want to have a successful career in modelling and make it known that small town girls can do anything.

HEAD

GLAM

BODY

Original Poster
#28 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 8:39 AM
Welcome to Cycle 3 Tania, zerdz and joanne!! Tania Amelie is beautiful she has such a sweet look to her. zerdz Heather is beautiful, I love her look, the girl next door that you always are so jealous of because she looks beautiful all the time . joanne Sorscha is gorgeous, do you ever create an ugly sims...lol? So, happy to see you in this cycle.

funheart - you have to enter, you are part of the forum talent .

Essa - I will be looking forward to seeing your model, you like joanne do you ever create an ugly sims?

Posted in first thread a pic of the beautiful model MousieBoo created for a prize for the contest.
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 3:32 PM
Thanks jaela, i was aiming for that look. :D
joanne, it's nice to see you in the same contest again! Sorscha is gorgeous btw..
#30 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 4:06 PM
Thanks jaela and Essa...
Don't worry though you can't keep me away Going in-game now to get some piccies :D
#31 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 5:07 PM
Default Molly House
Name: Molly House
Location in USA: Manhattan, New York
Why do you believe you could be the next top model? Because I have a very unique face and I love camera. I will do everything that photographers want me to do and I'll always think before doing anything. I also change my haircut and -color often so I'm very protean girl. Oh, and I almost forgot - I just love different colours.

Headshot

Glamorous Headshot

Full Shot

Original Poster
#32 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 6:42 PM
Welcome to Cycle 3 Butterfly FlyAway Molly is gorgeous and love your body shot.

Glad to see the forum is back up and running again....very early this morning seemed to be having problems.
#33 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joanne_8121
tons of fun tyler, i judged first cycle, entered the second cycle ... plan on entering the third!

joanne, that makes me not want to enter. :smash:

:P
Banned
#34 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:38 PM
urmm ... is this glamour.
I dont like it it looks blotchy ,
Field Researcher
#35 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 8:34 PM
Default Application: Sally Kramer
Name: Sally Kramer
Location in USA: Ohio
Why do you believe you could be the next top model? I’ve worked hard for a long time to get my body in top condition (I’m healthy as a horse) and to enhance my facial features. I care, and I don’t mind putting all the effort I can muster into whatever I do.

.Head Shot…natural make-up…plain background.

.Glamour Head Shot…colorful make-up and accessories.

.Body Shot.

#36 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 8:56 PM
I would so like to enter, but I'm afraid I wont have time for it this cycle... Oh well, I'll just have to watch this one, and hopefully I'll have more time for cycle 4

Gorgeous girls so far everyone!

@Essa.. So looking forward to see your beautiful girl!
Original Poster
#37 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 9:26 PM
Welcome to Cycle 3 redwing! Sally is gorgeous love her natural look, she is a natural beauty.

shniveshnive- the glamour shot is just what I am looking for, great job!

awwwwwwwwww Alli will miss seeing you this cycle but, I will hold you to the suggestion of entering in cycle 4 .

Gorgeous entries everyone, can see that we are going to have a fun time and see alot of talent this cycle!
#38 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 9:30 PM
Default Erin Lawe [[Application]]
Name: Erin Lawe
Location in USA: Lansing, MI [Is this Okay? :hmm:]
Why Do You Believe You Could Be The Next Top Model?
I'm beautiful and dedicated. I love modelling, and have never broken in. This contest is my chance to do that, and I'm here because I need it. This is my dream and because of this, I believe that my dedication and beauty will take me far.

Headshot with Natural Makeup on a Plain background

Click for larger, PNG Version
Glamour Headshot with colourful makeup and accessories

Full Body Shot

P.S Is Everything Okay?
P.P.S Yes Joanne... I am in love with your recolours of Pin's eyes
Instructor
#39 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 9:48 PM
Default Callie Lane - App
Name: Callie Lane
Why Do You Believe You Could Be The Next Top Model? I have some modeling experience, and I believe now is the chance when I can really shine. I know the competition will be fierce, but I'm ready to give it my all and I believe my talent can take me to the top.

Natural Head shot

Glam Head Shot

Body Shot
#40 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 9:49 PM
Shes pretty rsg.
I am going to bed now.. early night, early morning!
See yas all in 9 hours :howdy:
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 10:10 PM
Welcome to Cycle 3 funheart and readysetgo! funheart, Erin is beautiful...she has such a sweet look to her. readysetgo, Callie has such natural beauty, gorgeous.
Theorist
#42 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaela
Essa - I will be looking forward to seeing your model, you like joanne do you ever create an ugly sims?

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".
I think I've evolved since my first contest. :D

Quote: Originally posted by Alli
@Essa.. So looking forward to see your beautiful girl!

I'll enter my new fav aka Lady E. Beau knows her.

Jaela, expect my entry on Friday. My model is full-figured. I use Maxis fat morph though.
Original Poster
#43 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 11:30 PM
tOaStIsLoVe - applications are to end midnight 6/23 Saturday EST. I may extend it one day because of the forum being down for some time yesterday...it will depend on the amount of applications by that time .

Essa - wonderful I am so excited and looking forward to having a full-figured model in the contest, can't wait to see Lady E.
#44 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".
I think I've evolved since my first contest. :D

i think i have too, but thanks for the comments guys, she was born in game, i didnt actually make her in body shop. her mum is one of my other sims *valentina*.

i even look at my other contestant from last cycle (holle) and cringe.
Original Poster
#45 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 1:05 AM
Great tOaStIsLoVe yay! another plus-size gal. no the blackground can be anything you want. A group shot will be taken in round 1
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 1:37 AM
Default Nikol Sandus
Hey guys im new to this
Here is my very 1st model Nikol Sandus
Location in USA: San Francisco, Califorinia
All my life is about travelling and im born breeded Australian but im living in Califorina Temorary to find my true passion and i believe that bein the next top model will be my passion for the rest of my lives...

Head Shot with natural make-up plain background

Glamour Head Shot with colorful make-up and accessories

body shot
#47 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 1:45 AM
Ok, I'm not trying to be rude, but havaiabascookie, your pictures are waaaaay to big for this forum
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=41698

I'm just trying to tell you so they won't be taken down.

(Just in case you didn't see the other post I made to you)
Original Poster
#48 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 1:48 AM
Welcome to Cycle 3 havaianascookie! Nikol is beautiful and excellent work for being your first model . Please put Nikol's name in the title bar of the post for ease of judging thank you. Cassandra is right your pic size should be 650x550 and you can re-size them using a photo-editing program like gimp, paintshop, photoshop. Please re-size them, do not want them to be deleted by the mods .
Original Poster
#49 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 2:23 AM
Sorry cookie, they are the same size as before. It is no problem cookie we all have been new to the forum, the rules and working the threads.

You doubled posted which is another no-no with the mods....at the bottom right of your posts you will see a edit button, you can click on that to edit any of your posts.

Did you go into the thread with your pics and edit the links to the new re-sized one?
#50 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 2:34 AM
okay my application is done ...

funny to see three contestants with the eyes i made hehe. btw i do hope you join us tyler, dont be worried about me ... i'm just as new-b as most people.

I hope everything is okay jaela?

Page 2 of 24