Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 1:49 AM
Default Eva Radisson~Round 1
Group Shot~Task 1

Couch~Task 2

Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 1:49 AM
im excited to judge round one since we really didnt judge app. round this will be fun! great entries so far.
#53 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 1:50 AM
Default Yara SantaElla~Round 1
Group Shot~Task 1

Bed~Task 2

Lab Assistant
#54 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 2:00 AM
Looking great, sweet_lou.
#55 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 2:18 AM
Thanks Gwenn rainn is lookin awesome for this round I love your creativity.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweet_lou
Thanks Gwenn rainn is lookin awesome for this round I love your creativity.

Aww, thank you. I appreciate it.
#57 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 2:24 AM
Hey I just requested you on myspace ok
Test Subject
#58 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 3:45 AM
When exactly tomorrow is this due? I probably won't be done with mine until 6 or 7 PM EST (I have no time until then) but I promise I will have it done so don't go on without me!
Original Poster
#59 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 5:45 AM
It's due June 18th 9:00 GMT -7 time. Erm.. that's 24 hours for me.
#60 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 6:13 AM
love the avi, thx spoiled!!!
#61 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:26 AM
i love the avatars. theyre alot different from the other ones ive seen =]
Test Subject
#62 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 8:17 AM
Default Stephanie Allens - Round 1 update
I changed my pictures for task 1 & 2 . I just wasn't happy with the previous ones.

And I LOVE Steph's avatar!
Test Subject
#63 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 10:12 AM
Default Jessica Rose - Round 1
Wow most admired and two judges favourites! i didnt expect that for a second, thankyou so much judges! And thankyou spoiled for the avater i love it!

Group Photo

Pose (bed)

We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 6:01 PM
Default Ali Layton - Round 1
Task 1

Task 2 - Posing on couch
#65 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:46 PM
Is it possible to have an extension until tomorrow? I've been working nonstop and haven't had a chance to even start this round...
Test Subject
#66 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:53 PM
Default Mila Santos - Round One
Thank you so much for giving Mila: Most Unique and Most Modelesque. I was very surprised!

Task One:

Task Two: Modeling with a Big Screen TV

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:57 PM
Default Ivy Jones~Round One
Group Shot

Posing on Couch:
#68 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 8:58 PM
Default Chiyoe Onigui--Rd 1
Task #1

Task #2
(posing on the desk)
Test Subject
#69 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 11:37 PM
Default Round 1 - Adamina Glass
Task 1: Group Shot

Task 2: Posing with a Mirror
Original Poster
#70 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 11:58 PM

I'm a little impatient with the person who did not submit her/his entry, but I have to close the round now.

-ROUND ONE IS OFFICIALLY OVER-

Stella La Rue has been disqualified.

I couldn't finish your individual posing props shots, because paintshop prop decided to stop responding. It does this everytime and I find it completely worthless, I'll see if I can do them and post them during round 2.

____

#71 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SpoiledxxAngel
[CENTER]
I'm a little impatient with the person who did not submit her/his entry, but I have to close the round now.
[B]

I had asked for an extension this a.m. before I went to work, and did not get a reply from you.
Original Poster
#72 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:40 AM

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/...und1elimls8.jpg

SURPRISE!

Why? Why does it say Round 2? Not eliminations? Are there any eliminations? Is this some sort of trick?

I'd like to apologize for making apps longer than it was supposed to normaly be and give you a difficult round to begin with. Since two people couldn't get their entries in one of you were supposed to leave, but you all get another chance! So use it wisely, because your round 1 scores will be added to your round 2 scores!

Make yourself comfortable around the MHG co. building..

.. because you'll be here quite often, girls.
____

ROUND TWO - Sell, buy, ADVERTISE!

TASK ONE

This round will be more simple. You will all be advertising clothing from glamourous lounge! Individually, of course, and it's all UP TO YOU! YOU will do the editing, the design, the clothing, the make- okay, so the professionals will do your makeup but I was on a roll there.

This is your ONLY TASK THIS ROUND, so make it YOUR BEST.

RULES:
- Only use clothing from : http://www.glamorouslounge.net/
- It can be donation, or it can be free.
- You don't have to use makeup or anything else from there.
- It can be any type of clothing. (everyday, formal, etc)
- May photoshop. It HAS TO BE IN COLOUR.
- Scenery, whatever, hair/makeup, whatever, it's all up to you.

TASK TWO
CONFESSIONAL

Please include a picture with this.

- How was round one? What did you like about it? What didn't you like?
- Who would you consider your biggest competition? (NO CHOICES, YOU HAVE TO NAME SOMEBODY) Why?
- Do you think you did a good job with your ad this round?

ROUND TWO DUE THURSDAY, JUNE 21ST!!
READ ABOVE FOR DUE DATE!!

DISCLAIMER:
I will be OUT OF TOWN Tuesday and a bit on Wednesday SO I CANNOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS TOMORROW.

Test Subject
#73 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 5:20 AM
I love the pic Spoiled. Stephanie was nervous about the eliminations and after I calmed her down (I had to pry her away from the computer chair!) and told her she can go round 2 she nearly fainted! This round looks awesome..can't wait to get in-game and start snapping some shots!
Test Subject
#74 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 8:31 AM
Default Stephanie Allens - Round 2
Task - Clothing Ad

Confessional

How was round one? What did you like about it? What didn't you like?
Round one was fairly easy for me since I love to pose for groupshots. Posing with props can be fun, but challenging. I wasn't fond of the sweater; it was pretty itchy. I had a blast with the mirror pose because I'm rather fond of my reflection!
Who would you consider your biggest competition? Why?
Oh, no doubt about it - Jessica Rose. She's just absolutely gorgeous and possesses a unique beauty like I've never seen. Of all of the girls, Jessica's definately the most beautiful and photogenic. She takes wonderful photos and she has such a wonderful spirit.
Do you think you did a good job with your ad this round?
I'm pleased with the swim ad I did. The photographer had a great idea, which was to have me posing in all these different ways on the beach and then he put them all together in a sort of collage. I was happy with the result and I feel it really shows off the spirit of the piece I was wearing.
Test Subject
#75 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:27 PM
Default Jessica Rose - Round 2
Clothing Ad

Confessional

How was round one? what did/didnt you like about it? I liked the idea of doing a pose with something but not actually seeing what it was i was posing with, it was very creative!

Who would you considor your biggest competition? why? Stephanie Allens, she has the most hauntingly beautiful turquoise eyes i have ever seen and im a sucker for the blue eyes black hair combo!

Do you think you did a good job with your ad this round?
Yes i think i did. There were loads of gorgeous outfits to choose from but i decided on the lacy black one to fit into the Fantasy theme.

We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Page 3 of 7