Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:26 PM
Default Thierry Amiel
Name : Thierry Amiel (...not the french singer)
Gender Preference: I've been known to make out with other guys... but im mostly straight.
Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate : I'm a hopeless romantic! I can't resist the allure of the fairer sex and when I set my eyes on a girl it is almost impossible for me to get her out of my mind. I'm also very creative as you can tell by the make-up... I don't necessarily need company to keep myself entertained, as long as I have my pot of bubbles im cool (i must sound like a right weirdo...).
I'm not much of a confrontational person, I'll speak my mind but I don't like saying harsh things and hurting people's feelings just to make a point but when I do get really annoyed... I make kinda mean threats, like I threatened to kill this girl's cats once cos she ruined my converse. It scared her enough to make her buy me new ones but I would have never actually have killed her cats... I promise.

Advertisement
#27 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 1:14 AM
Default Patrick Clever | Application
Name
Patrick Clever

Gender Preference
Female

Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate
I may just seem like some geeky man with glasses who still lives with his mother, but inside I have a tender heart. I'm very sensitive and will be very kind and gentle to whatever housemate I may be placed with. Overall, I'm just slightly on the nerdy side, but I can really come in handy for that!

Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 1:40 AM
Default Holly Torres - Application
Name: Holly Torres
Gender Preference: Female or Male
Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate: Well since I am a photographer in this very well known mall I deal with all kinds of people so I have my people skills down. I can take pretty much any personality. I am also a very kind and generous person so it's very easy to make friends but just because I'm friendly doesn't mean I can't play the game!

Head Shot

Original Poster
#29 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:30 AM
yay more entires, thanks for entering guys. all your sims are real pretty.
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 6:38 AM
it would be cool joanne if you have intruders:D
Forum Resident
#31 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:12 PM
Default Aaliyah Jackson's Application
Name: Aaliyah Jackson
Gender Preference: Male
Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate: Well I consider myself the ideal housemate because I may be young but I am more of the conservative mommy like person in the group. I would tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done. The only thing I don't do is clean up after other people. That really ticks me off and well, when I get ticked off there is no stopping me.
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:49 PM
yes, but that would be an unfair advantage coming in during the second round or something ... but yes it would be cool.

thanks for entering joe ...
#33 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 9:14 PM
Default Rodger Merson

Name :
Rodger Merson
Gender Preference:
Female
Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate :
Look at me: I'm freakin hot! And the big brother house needs someone who is utterly gorgeous and fighting the girls away with a stick; or maybe I'm rubbin honey on my chest and yelling "come and get me babes!"

#34 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 9:27 PM
Name : Hayln Hampton
Gender Preference: both
Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate:
I'm fun, I'm wild, lively and completely different to anyone else you've seen. I get on with everyone, and I'm always up for a laugh, I'll do anything for a giggle, but if I dont get on with someone they'll soon know about it.

Headshot

Original Poster
#35 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 10:15 PM
thanks for entering guys! it will be tons of fun!
Instructor
#36 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:24 AM
I might enter..... *ponders*
#37 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:38 AM
Default todd rivers - application

#38 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:42 AM
Ohhhh i'm so excited!

I love everyones entries!
Original Poster
#39 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 5:22 AM
thanks for entering guys!

psycho you should enter ...
Instructor
#40 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 5:50 AM
Yesh... I think I will enter.... :p
================================================================

Name: Diana Preston
Gender Preference: Male -duh!!
Why I make the ideal Housemate: Well, I'm kind and caring, and can cook up a storm, but I have an attitude; a fierce one. I have a knack for raising hell in a group by spreading a few carefully started rumors. So, don't get on my bad side. Other than that you can count on me being the model houseguest... and I'm a model as well so I guess that helps.

Headshot:
#41 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 6:25 AM
So we're allowed to enter two people?

And if we are, is there a chance they will both go into the house, or will we only have one?
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:15 PM
apps will stay open til the 6 or 7th ... havent decided yet, so i hope to at least see 20 entries.

zixx .. if we dont see 20 entries both will go thru, if were get over only the best out of two will go thru.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:40 PM
Great entries everyone:D
Field Researcher
#44 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 7:46 PM
Joanne you spelt Thierry's last name wrong... Its Amiel not Ariel

Good entries everyone btw

x
Original Poster
#45 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 8:19 PM
oopsie i will fix that for ya
Original Poster
#46 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 8:23 PM
i hope more people join, when i pre wrote this contest, i thought this is going to be fun to see! plus its survior based, anyone can win! theres been tons of lurkers, let us hope they decide to post an app.
#47 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 8:25 PM
A couple of notes... I added Patrick's headshot and you spelled his last named wrong on the list. It's Clever, not Cleaver.
Original Poster
#48 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 8:48 PM
hehe i must of typed the contestant list asleep or something coz i buggered up a few now hehe

i love his glasses, ive been looking for them glasses for ages, i would love it so much if you could please tell me where you got them?
#49 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 8:59 PM
Default Jaymie West- Application
Name : Jaymie West
Gender Preference: Male
Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate : I'm cute, optimistic, and smart. I'm young, and look very much like a doll, but I'm anything but. I'm not a gossipy girl, but I can be a bit sneaky. I mean, I'm not a mean girl, but I'm not exactly as I appear.

[CENTER][CENTER]
Original Poster
#50 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 9:14 PM
thanx for entering kimberly

Page 2 of 24