Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:19 AM
I finished my app.
Advertisement
Banned
#27 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:21 AM
Name: Moira Moriarty
Birth Place: Diamo
Short Bio: My parents taught me at a young age how to use a sword. I was born in Diamo, but me and my parents traveled most of the time.
Will you tell your role? No.

Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by p$ycho$immer
Amethyst is female. Does it matter if her eyes happen to be.. Oh, I don't know.. purple??? :p

Purple eyes are fine! Be creative as you want with the sims. But ultra modern, high fashion sunglasses aren't really good..lol I'm sure you know that though.

NayanRose and SimGameFan I will update you right now! And thanks MagicBeans :]
#29 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:32 AM
Are the bios required to be in first person?

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Derange
Are the bios required to be in first person?

Bios don't have to be in first person if you don't want- I don't mind if it's in 3rd person or anything.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:40 AM
Should the head shot be against a plain background? I just spent some time getting together a background, before I realized everyone else had a plain one... :P

(Mmm, this looks like fun! Though it's your fault I got no homework done tonight! :D)

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
#32 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:40 AM
Name: Lynnia Renauld
Birth Place: Eelvin
Short Bio: After the death of our parents, my brother sold me into slavery. Being somewhat fair of face, I was deemed fit to be a concubine. The man who owns me, Alaranzo, is kind and has decreed that if I ever bear him a son, I will be given my freedom
Will you tell your role: No

Head Shot:

#33 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:42 AM
Finished my application.

Poor Silas is gonna be the oddball of the bunch.

#34 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:44 AM
It's funny cause I started Vasquez off with a demon skin, but somehow she changed a bit. :hmm: LOL

I love Silas' look!
Original Poster
#35 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Derange
Finished my application.

Poor Silas is gonna be the oddball of the bunch.

Hehe thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by zeldap
Name: Lynnia Renauld
Birth Place: Eelvin
Short Bio: After the death of our parents, my brother sold me into slavery. Being somewhat fair of face, I was deemed fit to be a concubine. The man who owns me, Alaranzo, is kind and has decreed that if I ever bear him a son, I will be given my freedom
Will you tell your role: No

Head Shot:

Thanks- I will update you to the list! :D
Quote: Originally posted by SpacemanHPSpiff
Should the head shot be against a plain background? I just spent some time getting together a background, before I realized everyone else had a plain one... :P

(Mmm, this looks like fun! Though it's your fault I got no homework done tonight! :D)

lol... I will accept one with a background or one with a plain background- either way is fine!
Instructor
#36 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:53 AM
Are apps still open please? I won't be able to get my entry in till tomorrow.

Auroraspirit :angel:
#37 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:56 AM
YES! I've been wanting to enter one of these forever!
Original Poster
#38 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by auroraspirit
Are apps still open please? I won't be able to get my entry in till tomorrow.

Auroraspirit :angel:

Applications are still open. They stay open until the spots filled up- or a week if there isn't enough applicants.

To be secure though, you may want to post the application and fill out what you can.

---------

P.S. to everyone- there are currently only 7 more female spots left open
#39 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:02 AM
So now I'm all indecisive. Which Vasquez should I use?

Banned
#40 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MagicBeans
So now I'm all indecisive. Which Vasquez should I use?

I like the human version best.
Original Poster
#41 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:08 AM
I also prefer the human version more- but both look awesome :]
#42 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:10 AM
Default Application- Cole Belova

Name: Cole Belova

Birth Place: Coron

Short Bio: Cole Belova was born in the Russian corner of Coron. He grew up with his step father and sister after his mother died when he was just 11 years old. Farming as he grew up, Cole developed strength both mentally and physically. Now at the age of 22 he's decided that he wants to go out and hunt for this cryptic piece of jewelry that has boggled that minds of even the most knowledgable philosophers.

Will you tell your role? No, no.

Original Poster
#43 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:12 AM

#44 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:13 AM
Thank you SGF & 123321. I'll just stick with my gut and leave her as I initially posted her
Field Researcher
#45 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:19 AM
Default Durin Fulcwine - Application

Name: Durin Fulcwine

Birth Place: Mitheldor

Short Bio: Durin grew up in Mitheldor with his father and mother. His father, a prominant watchmaker, gave Durin his love for mithril, the precious metal worth untold wealth that dwarves mine. Durin worked with a private tutor until age 17, for on his 17th birthday he was convicted of stealing from a visiting dwarf's personal vault in his inn, of which he was convinced contained mithril. He escaped to the small city of Quils, in which he stayed a year before running to Coron. He gradually made his way to Yopen. He is currently working as an unofficial treasurer for a band of troubadours. Durin, however, is not a ruthless theif but debonair (boardering on the edge of smarmy) and eager to please, with an addiction to the wonders of mithril.

Will you tell your role? It's not like I'm going to answer "yes." Honestly. No, I will not tell my role. Honest. Seriously!

(Derange, I'm so sorry he has the same hair! *blush* My pictures were finished before you posted, so I didn't notice you had the hair until a moment ago...)

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
#46 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:19 AM
I will join 123321
#47 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:26 AM
Eeee, I love my avatar, 123! Blake shall be replaced for the time being.

Original Poster
#48 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:38 AM
Beautiful entry Spaceman! And thank you Pandrito & Derange.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:39 AM
... I want to play!!! I'll be back in like a day or so with an application.
Instructor
#50 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:45 AM
Default Orehael Ahlius--Application
Name: Orehael Ahlius

Birth Place: Ereh

Short Bio: Orehael is a skilled swordsman and archer. As a young boy his greatest dream was to become a High Elf Commander in his people's army. However, his inability to master magic proved highly dishonorable, and he was deemed unfit to serve as a protector to his people. Orehael left Ereh and wandered aimlessly for years before embarking on this journey to find the Hidden Palace, hoping to restore his honor in the process.

Will you tell your role? "I give to you my word, that my role will remain within the depths of my own mind." (So...no. )

Head Shot of Sim:

Page 2 of 81