Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 9th May 2009 at 3:34 AM
Round One - Just a Walk in the Park

Our reporters found you two walking through a local park- the same park you shared your first date -and asked for a quick interview:

-Ma'am, if you had the chance, would you date any other man? Explain your reasoning.

-Sir, When you first started dating your girlfriend, did you ever see you two getting this far? Explain.

-Both, Do you two ever see having kids together? Explain.

Story:
Besides answering the questions of the interview, you two share your memories of your first date.

Pictures:
You need 4 total.
-Three shots will be up to you, as long as they show what the first date was like. (Judges, if the first date is not pictured at the park, -2)
-One picture will be a freeshot of the couple at the park (not part of the first date).

Remember:
-Backrounds count!

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 9th May 2009 at 6:19 AM
Default Trey and Aiden-Application
Male

Name-Trey Saxon
Age-23
Current Residence-London, England

G'day mate! Well I'm orginally from Australia, and I'm currently traveling abroad in Europe and well it's here that I met my mate and lover Aiden. I'm also an up and coming model and am pretty new on the scene, I'm hoping to make a big name for myself someday. anyway I love the European countryside and can't wait to see more, I'm also glad that I got a chance to participate in this contest with Aiden. And in case anyone was wondering I am a homosexual, it don't bother me any, I'm pretty open about it and have a pretty big heart.

Female ( Fem-male )

Name-Aiden O' Rouke
Age-23
Current Residence-London, England

Och! i 'ate ya Trey! *Clears his throat*, 'ello I'm Aiden and I'm orginally from Edinburgh, Scotland and yes I 'ave got a 'eavy accent! But enuf of dat, I met Trey 'ere a few months ago he was doin some modeling in Scotland, aye? and 'e was 'ot! I could nae stop lookin at him 'e's a sexy Sassenach! *Blushes* We got together and went back to Australia together 'e got me in tae modeling! now 'e's got me in dis contest,och! I'm 'avin fun though. I luv him, I do aye!

Together Shot

((If anyone has trouble reading Aiden's speech let me know he's got a very heavy Scottish accent still))
Forum Resident
#53 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:48 AM
Default ktbcca- Round One
Tay Cesal and Brei Wharton- Round One

Brei- "Ah, our first date. Well, our first official date anyway. After moving to Belladonna Cove our first outing was to Treeleaf Park. I was dying for a bit of real nature after being out in space for so many months, so I dragged Tay here for a day in the great outdoors."

Tay- "It was actually a lot of fun, as you can see I had a great time horsing around on the monkey bars."

Brei- *giggle* "Remember when you burnt those hot dogs?"

Tay- *laughs* "Oh yeah, even I thought it was pretty funny. I mean, why in the world did I ever think I could grill? I can operate the most advanced equipment on a space shuttle, but grill a hot dog? No way."

Brei- "This was really the first time we showed off our romance to anyone outside of our coworkers. I was really nervous, I had no idea how people would react to us. It turned out fine though, most people didn't even seem to pay us any attention."

Interview:

Ma'am, if you had the chance, would you date any other man? Explain your reasoning.

Brei- "Absolutely not. Tay is my soul mate and I really see us together for the rest of our lives. We may seem like an odd couple, but I think we really compliment each other. We know everything about each other and none of our faults get in the way of our love."

Sir, When you first started dating your girlfriend, did you ever see you two getting this far? Explain.

Tay- "You know what? I never thought about it. Our romance on the space station was one of those things where it just went so fast you didn't have time to think. Looking back, I don't think I had any doubts about our relationship though. Since I met her I always thought we would be together always."

Brei- *sigh* "You are so romantic sometimes, I love it!" *giggle*

Both, Do you two ever see having kids together? Explain.

Tay- "Our work is really unpredictable, one day we could be here in Belladonna Cove and the next one of us could find out we are being relocated or sent out in space again. That would be a really hard decision to make."

Brei- "We do talk about it sometimes. Adopting a child would bring so much joy to our lives. I would love that so much."

Tay- "Oh, I would love it too. I can just see myself teaching our child to use a microscope, how to operate my biotech station..."

Brei- "But if they weren't into science that would be totally fine, right sweetie?"

Tay- *ahem* "Yeah, of course..."

Brei- "Someday soon I'm sure we will be able to make a permanent home. Once that happens I don't think anything can stop us from building a family of our own. Neither of us had a stable childhood, and that is definitely something I want for our kids."

Tay- "I suppose I'll have to be the father figure?"

Brei- *laughs* "Well I'm not exactly manly am I?"

Tay- "Good call."

Brei- "For now, we'll just enjoy each other and the time we have together."

Tay- "Hey that's better than good enough for me."
#54 Old 9th May 2009 at 4:39 PM
I have a little problem with doing round one...my two sims aren't actually a couple, they are best friends :S ! Not sure what to do.
Scholar
#55 Old 9th May 2009 at 7:45 PM
If I edit in thought bubbles with pics of future children into them for my Round I entry, is it just considered editing or a collage? Are collages okay in something like that? I'm dreaming up stuff for my free shot and answering one of the questions at the same time. One of my photo editors has thought bubbles you can stick into pics -- and then you can stick a pic in that, you know what I mean.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Field Researcher
#56 Old 9th May 2009 at 8:21 PM
Lou, Why don't you make them become a couple?

Or edit your app so they are a couple?

EDIT

ok my app is now all wrapped up :D
Mad Poster
#57 Old 10th May 2009 at 7:49 AM
Default PixCii's Round 1 - Hugh and Rose

Rose: Wow, our first date! We looked so different back then. That was a fun day…
Hugh: It really was, babe. Of course, at the beginning I wasn’t too sure of how to act and whatever, so I was kind of nervous. Remember the swing?
Rose: *laughs* How could I forget? You were scared to touch me, and I had to coax you into pushing me!
Hugh: You forget I had never even been on a proper date before that though, babe.
Rose: True. Oh well, it was funny at the time.

Hugh: Oh jeez, not this!
Rose: *laughs* I remember this! You were trying to impress me by break dancing. Well, attempting to, at least. I was trying not to laugh the entire time.
Hugh: How was I meant to know that making myself look like a moron wouldn't impress you? I bet you were impressed. You just didn’t want to admit it, Rosie.
Rose: You keep thinking that, darling.

Rose: The statues! Well, of course, not really statues. You were, once again, trying to impress me with your knowledge of art by comparing the statues to real sculptures.
Hugh: *laughs* Oh, that was fun. Little did I know all I had to do was tell you that I build cars for a living, and you would be all mine.
Rose: I’m a sucker for a mechanic.
Hugh: You’re nearly a better mechanic than I am, babe! Nearly.

Ma'am, if you had the chance, would you date any other man? Explain your reasoning.

Hm, before things had started getting serious with Hugh, I could imagine myself being with another man, but only because I didn’t think he could remain faithful to me for long enough. Now that our relationship has progressed, Hugh is the only man I could ever see myself with in the future. We have so much in common, even though I never thought we would, and he's really settled down, which is very surprising. He’s absolutely perfect for me, even if I didn’t see it at the beginning.

Sir, When you first started dating your girlfriend, did you ever see you two getting this far? Explain.

Me? Stay with just one chick? Pfft, no way. Well, not back then, anyway. When I first met my Rosie I thought she’d be just like all the others, a one nighter. I can’t say I’m proud of my old ways, but they were a lot of fun. Those first few years were some of the best of my life. I would consider them the best years of my life until I met Rose. Back then Rose was just another woman in the sea, but now she’s the only person I have ever loved. Back then I could never see us getting past one very, very busy night, but now I can’t see a future without her.

Rose: Hm, for me, kids are a tough one. I would like to eventually have some, but at the moment, when I spend all my days with kids, I like being able to come home to a quiet house.
Hugh: Yeah, being able to have a quiet house is pretty nice, but can you imagine some little Rosies running around the place? Wouldn’t you like that, babe?
Rose: Of course I would, darling, but still. I work with kids all day, but I think that once I get a job somewhere other than with kids, like perhaps a nice library somewhere, seeing as that’s what I’m mainly trained to do, kids would definitely be an option for us. And don’t I get any little Hughs?
Hugh: Whatever you want, Rosie. I just would have thought you would be sick of me by now.
Rose: And you aren’t sick of me? Anyway, I do see us having kids, but not for a while. There are still a few things for us to sort out before kids.

Rose: I love this park. I can’t think of another place where my memories are as good as they are here.
Hugh: Yeah, so much good stuff happened here. This was the place of our very first kiss, if I’m not mistaken.
Rose: Which you aren’t. Hopefully this park will stay standing for many years to come, and we can create plenty more memories together here.
Hugh: I hope you’re right, babe.
#58 Old 10th May 2009 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jj1010
Lou, Why don't you make them become a couple?

Or edit your app so they are a couple?

Quick thinking there good idea, I was really stumped lol.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 10th May 2009 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deatherella
If I edit in thought bubbles with pics of future children into them for my Round I entry, is it just considered editing or a collage? Are collages okay in something like that? I'm dreaming up stuff for my free shot and answering one of the questions at the same time. One of my photo editors has thought bubbles you can stick into pics -- and then you can stick a pic in that, you know what I mean.

If it's for picture-taking reasons (ex. Bob and Jane are talking about kids in the picture) then you are fine, and I would call it editing.

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Field Researcher
#60 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:49 PM
So the free shot, is when they are getting interviewed? *Is confused* and PuX you missed of me and raindrops757 off the apps list

@ raindrops757 thank you for the compliment =D I love rebecca's dress
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 10th May 2009 at 11:26 PM
Default HyghTyme - Round 1

Diana: I told Josh when he first asked me out that if I was going to date him, there was someone whose approval I needed, and to meet me at Martinsburg Park that Saturday.

Josh: I have no idea what I expected, but Finkle, Diana's boxer, wasn't it. Turns out she refuses to date anyone who can't at least learn to get along with her dog.

Josh: Lucky for me, I'm pretty good with animals, and Finkle is about as sweet as possible.

Diana: For a while there, he was paying more attention to Finkle than me. It was hilarious watching how wrapped up they got in each other.

Picture too large -- please click here.

Diana: Eventually, those two managed to tire themselves out - I helped a bit, of course - and Josh had to sit down and catch his breath. I decided to do some fishing, and we talked for at least an hour, maybe two.

Josh: At least two. It was a great conversation, one of many we've had. We talked about everything from politics to sports, not to mention dogs. We still come to this park, both with and without Finkle.

[finish later]
Field Researcher
#62 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LouBarratt88
Quick thinking there good idea, I was really stumped lol.

Haha thanks. Why don't you just make it so this round is like ... their first date?
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:23 AM
Default Round 1-Trey and Aiden

Trey-So I was sitting in my Paris hotel bored out of my mind when I got a call on my cell, it was Aiden. He asked me what I was doing during the weekend and if I would have anytime off, I had told him earlier in the week before I left that I'd be in Paris for some a modeling job. So I told him that I had that evening and the next day off.

Aiden-'e said that 'e wanted to get together with me and perhaps go do something together, little did I know that eet would change into one of da most romantic nights in my life.

Trey-We ended up at this beautiful little park in central Paris,there was a bench with some gorgeous roses behind it so we decided to have a passerby take our picture to remember our evening by.

Aiden- *Blush* 'e looked so good, 'e had just gotten done that evening and was still wearing his modeling outfit.

Trey-We wandered around the park and stopped in front of a gorgeous fountain, I decided to risk it all and give Aiden a song.

Aiden- *Giggles* 'et was off da wall! I never expected 'em to do that, 'e also had a good voice! 'e likes to do little things like this for me and i just love eet!

Trey-*Grins and kisses his nose* I'm just a romantic at heart luv!

Trey-This park had these little tables with candles on them, so Aiden and I sat at one and talked. We found out alot about each other, I reached over and held his hand. I instantly felt tingles, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

Aiden-After our first date I ended up flying back to Austraila with 'em, I had never been out of Europe! It was the best first date ever, and just like 'e said we knew we were destined to be together. We just clicked so well together!

Interview

Aiden-Ma'am, if you had the chance, would you date any other man? Och! no I wouldn't I love Trey with all my 'art I do! Things got really serious with him. especially at the park on our first date, let's just say i ended up back at 'es 'otel room *blush*

Trey
-Sir, When you first started dating your girlfriend, did you ever see you two getting this far? Honestly, no I didn't. I figured with my busy modeling schedule he would be turned off and eventually leave me. I honestly pictured myself living all alone in some rundown apartment with a dog and my career.

Trey and Aiden
-Both, Do you two ever see having kids together? We'd love to have kids someday I think it's definantly in our future, though things for people like us it's hard and alot of people frown upon it. We recently just got engaged actually at the park we had our first date in, but children are definantly something in mine and Aiden's future.
#64 Old 11th May 2009 at 9:07 AM
Default Round 1 - Ashley & Regan
Ashley: People are going to be shocked at the news we have.
Regan: I think I'm still in shock with the news we have, hehe!

Ashley and Regan have since gotten together since the Application Round of Hearts Consume The Stars. As they tell us the story, we can't help but notice how in love these two really are.

Regan: It just sort of happened. No one thought it ever would because of how different we are, but they also forget we have known each other since we were children. I love him, and I think I always have.

The pair snuggle and frolick while they get made over for their present picture in the park they spent the day at not so long ago. This is by far a huge surprise to see! Our interviewer gets down to some business..,

Click

Regan, if you had the chance, would you date any other man?
"I've had many chances, and I have dated other men before finally getting together with Ash'. But none of them were right for me, and I have never felt like I do now about a man. If I wanted to date another man, I wouldn't have taken this step in our relationship".

Click

Ashley, When you first started dating your girlfriend, did you ever see you two getting this far?

"Well we have only been dating for about a month now! But no, I never thought it would go as far as us dating one another. After all, we are 'Ashley and Regan - the odd best friends'! But I have never felt so sure about something in my life, and I don't think I ever will again (Ashley kisses Regan on the forehead ).

Click

Ashley & Regan, Do you two ever see having kids together?
Ashley : We are both still quite young, but perhaps we will have children in the future.
Regan : Yeah, I mean I have never wanted children because I never found the right person, the one I could actually see a happy life with kids and all that. But Ash' has lit a whole new spark in me, probably not for another few years though!!

As well as the questions, Ashley and Regan skimmed over some details of their first time in the park together. Regan recalls 'I'm not one for a day at the park but Ash' wanted to go. I actually had fun'. Ashley laughs out loud 'Thats only because you kept chucking water balloons in my face!'.

Click

Regan: I can't believe the makeover I had for this shot! Posing and all that isn't like me at all, but I enjoyed being dressed up!
Ashley : You looked stunning! The pair share a passionate kiss and then begin joking around with one another .
Scholar
#65 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:28 PM
Name: Adrienne Heart
Current Residence: Palm Springs, CA

(Click to enlarge)

Yeah, I know what your thinking. The babies not his, by the way...that happened before Rohan. But its the past. Ancient History. I'm a fashion school grad and I'm currently trying to set up my own retail business. Ofcourse I'm not gonna let this pregnancy, this 'little bundle of joy', hold me back, But I know I gotta slow down soon. Oh and don't get me wrong.. I don't resent the kid, its just got bad timing.

Name: Rohan Smithe
Current Residence: Palm Springs, CA

(Click to enlarge)

After recieving my diploma in business, I moved into my grandparents old house with my beautiful girlfriend Adrienne (Or Addy). Its amazing... right on the beach. I often find myself sitting in the sand, wiggling my toes and just thinking...Ya know, Like ,REALLY, thinking. All the hustle and bustle of a career can really take it out of ya sometimes, so its nice to just relax. People often criticize my love for the 'less-than-finer' arts - tattoos, but hey, using your skin as a canvas can be the purest, most honest form of artwork.

(Click to enlarge)
Field Researcher
#66 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:40 PM
This really sucks but I think I may have to drop out of this competition because I am going away to France for 10 days and won't be able to make 2 of the round deadlines.

Very annoying But it's a great competition and I wish everyone good luck!
Field Researcher
#67 Old 11th May 2009 at 9:35 PM
Sorry to hear that Raindrops! Have fun in France though! :D

PuX-80: Is it ok if I do the first date shots in black and white?
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 12th May 2009 at 1:01 AM
Default beatnikbunny ~ App.
Male
Name: Kar
Current Residence: Cat Island

Hello I'm Kar, strange name yes I know. Im 52, which is a lot older than Dani, but we have never let that stand in our way. I was born and raised Pleasantview, however I moved to Cat Island so I could live right on the beach. After moving to the island I got a job at The Cat Rack, that's how I came to meet Dani. We hit it right off, even with our ages so different we have so much that we love to do together.

Female
Name: Dani
Current Residence: Cat Island

HI! How's it going? Name's Dani, I just turned 25 and I was born and raised her on Cat Island. If you were wondering about the ears, yes I am half cat half human. I work at The Cat Rack with Kar. I swear the first time I saw him I fell in love! He has these beautiful blue eyes, and a great since of humor. Oh I'm just like my mother, I love humans!
Scholar
#69 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:40 AM
Hey, Pux, what time are our entries due tomorrow? I just got home around an hour ago from bringing my son to his band concert contest thingamajiggy and I'm not sure how much time I have to get my game going or get stuff uploaded for this. I checked the rules threads, etc, and can't find a time deadline, just dates. I don't even remember what time zone you're in.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:51 PM
I'm wondering where Pux has been the last post was 4 days ago and the first page hasn't even been updated, I mean I put my round 1 up 2 days ago, and last time I checked the round ends today but there's no time or anything.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:05 PM
Don't worry guys, I'm sure PuX is just a little busy. PuX lives in California so his time zone would be PST (Pacific Standard Time).
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:05 PM
Default beatnikbunny ~ Round 1
Kar: Oh yes this is where we had our first date. I thought it would be nice to just go out and enjoy being outside. We walk here about once a week now, I like to just relax in the sun, and do little bird watching. Dani loves to try to catch butterflies. I think it's important to believable to enjoy the little things and Dani is just the person to do it with.

Dani: We had our first kiss on that date too. It was right here on this very bench! I remember we had been just talking for like two hours, then I just jumped on his lap and gave him the biggest kiss! It was right then I knew I was hooked and would never want to be without Kar.

Kar: Every time she kisses me like that I feel like Im her age!

-Ma'am, if you had the chance, would you date any other man? Explain your reasoning.

Dani: Nope! Never. I know several guys who would love to be with me, but I all I want is my Kar. I get asked why I'm with Kar, I think 'cause of the age difference. I just tell them that he understands, me and would never judge me for anything I tell him. Kar loves me even with all my little oddities like when my socks don't match, or my shoes don't either. Kar really is my soul mate.

Dani: We had been at the park for a while when it started to rain! The two of us were just so happy to be together we didn't let it rain on our parade! That was a horrible pun...

Kar: It's ok, bad puns are funny too. I felt bad that it was raining mostly because I had been the one to suggest it. I snuck over to the rose bushes near the bathrooms and cut a rose for her to try and make it better.

Dani: Oh Kar the rain never bothered me.

-Sir, When you first started dating your girlfriend, did you ever see you two getting this far? Explain.

Kar: Honestly no. Over time I had gotten use to having short meaningless relationships, back then I just didn't want to be alone. I have been thrilled to be with Dani, its wonderful to be in love after so many years.

Dani: Luckily for us tho it soon stopped raining, the clouds cleared away and the stars shone brightly that night. I love to star gaze and having someone to watch for falling stars is just perfect for me.

-Both, Do you two ever see having kids together? Explain.

Kar: Well I think I am a little to old for that truthfully. I do think that after we move out of our apartment and get a beach house that we will defiantly get a couple of cats.

Dani:
I agree, not with you being too old but with getting cats. I'm not to big of a kid person, but I am a huge cat person... probably because I am half cat.[/CENTER]
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 12th May 2009 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheese
Don't worry guys, I'm sure PuX is just a little busy. PuX lives in California so his time zone would be PST (Pacific Standard Time).

Thank you for getting my back :D

Lawliet, I wan't on since two days ago (PST). The front page has was edited on the 10th.

emodawg, The free shot is a -free shot-. Whatever you choose.

Deatherella, Sorry for completely forgetting to state my time zone.
6pm PST, Pacific Standard.

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Field Researcher
#74 Old 13th May 2009 at 2:00 AM
Default Chris and Allie - Round 1

Chris: For our first date I decided that hanging out in the park would be fun and prove to Allie that I could show a girl a good time without flashing the cash like she had kept teasing me about when we were in the 'just friends' phase of our relationship.

Allie: And what an eventful first date it was...

Chris: Meadowlark park an is absolutely huge park where we live, filled with little hidden nooks with pretty interesting stuff you can't always find. On a long lunch trip I discovered this decaying merry-go-round nestled amongst the trees and knew it was something Allie would absolutely love.

Allie: I'm so glad I wore comfortable shoe that day because it was a hell of walk but totally worth it to find such an awesome little fairground. It was even better when with a little bit of fiddling Chris actually got it working! (Without killing himself...)

Chris: Hey I know enough about stuff like that not to kill myself, I work with cars remember?

Allie: Some old enough they run on coal... Anyway, it only lasted for a little bit and the music was a bit messed up but it was magical riding something that looked like it had been forgotten for decades.

Allie: Naturally on a first date, you want to look your best and after seeing some of the other *cough*sluts*cough* Chris had been out with before me, I felt I had stiff competition so decided to torture myself for almost 20 minutes trying to put in contacts. I only actually got in one, knowing I could take no more pain and didn't want to turn up with bloodshot eyes anyway but felt 70% confident that I'd be fine with just one. During us walking back from the carousel to get something to eat, I lost it (how it stayed in when I was spinning but fell out when I was walking at moderate pace is beyond me...). Instead of mentioning and gettng out of my glasses, I panicked and reasoned with my arm tucked into Chris' I'd be fine.

Chris: But she wasn't...

Bigger

Allie: I still say I slipped because the ground was uneven and slippy by the edge of that stream.

Chris: She basically walked straight off the edge. I would have caught her if I thought she was slipping, but because she was walking to the water so casually, I really didn't know how to react...

Allie:I so slipped...

Chris: Whatever you say sweetheart *smiles sweetly*. After the both of us panicking for about half a minute, I managed to get her out, though she seemed so intent on pulling me in with her...

Allie: I was a complete mess! My clothes were grimy and gross and despite it being a boiling day, after that I was freezing! I was really scared we'd have to end our date early because of my unusually stupid vanity. Thankfully a girl who had been sunbathing kindly lent me her towel to cover myself up in and try and warm up with and Chris came up with an ingenious idea.

Chris: It so was! It would be easier for Allie to dry off if she wasn't in all her wet clothes so stripping down to her undies was a very clever idea. I did too so, you know, she didn't feel so self conscious.

Allie: More like you can't resist any opportunity to take your clothes off...

Bigger

Chris: Shush you! So we spent the rest of our first date lying on the grass on our donated beach towel drying off, listening to Allie's ipod on her oversized headphones that were so loud probably half the park could hear what we were listening to.

Allie: After being initially feeling mortifying embarrassment because of falling and now everyone getting to see my bra, I could see the funny side of it and it was nice to just lie close together and talk.

Chris: You never gave that girl back that beach towel did you?

Allie: *Shakes head* I like having mementos

Chris: *cough*THIEF*cough*

Allie: ...Shut up

Interview

Ma'am, if you had the chance, would you date any other man?
Wow its weird being called Ma'am *giggles*. Well if I could swap Chris for Orlando Bloom then hell yeah I could! *laughs* No seriously that's an impossibly difficult question to ask especially for someone like me who looooves to plan. We're only 20 and we've only been together for 6 months so things might change in the future that might make me think me and Chris aren't 'forever'. For the moment though, we're having a lot of fun and I think despite out differences, we're quite good together so for now I don't see me dating anyone else, well unless Orlando Bloom was really interested than maybe...

Keep dreaming darling...

Shut up you!

I'm actually quite use to being referred to as sir in my line of work...

Just answer the question moron!

Always undermining me... If I'm being really honest, I didn't really see me and Allie getting this far, she'd probably agree too. Sure we were good enough friends but I kinda felt all the differences we had would mean we didn't really have any long term future. Our first date kinda arose out of us messing about: Allie saying I couldn't keep a girl entertained long enough without wowing her with money and when I proved her wrong we just kinda went from there. Plus before Allie I wasn't one for long term relationships so yeah this is shocking to a lot of people that Allie has bee able to put up with me so long * laughs*

Allie
I don't think Chris should kids with anyone until they discover whether him being such a moron is genetic or from being dropped on his head too many times when he was a kid.

Chris Surely you're the bigger moron for going out with me knowing that I'm not clever? Or desperate... Like Allie said earlier, we're both pretty young and we haven't been together a very long time so it would be hard to determine that. But I'm not one for planning, if it happens it does and Allie is the sort of fussy and particular person who would make fatherhood very easy*Laughs*

Allie I am one for planning and if me and Chris are still together when I'm 24 then we are definitely having a kid to keep me on my life's detailed schedule. Despite Chris suffering from being brain dead I'm sure he'd make an amazing father.

Freeshot

Chris For our 6th month anniversary, I thought it would be nice to spend it where we had our first date. After much searching, I found another hidden treasure. A half destroyed little Chinese style gazebo. I know Allie would love it so I managed to get my hands on authentic Chinese tea set, hired a violinist to play some of Allie's favourite songs, lit like 3000+ candles (while the violinist watched and didn't even offer to help!) and got some Chinese food so we could have a nice lunch together.

Bigger

Allie It was so romantic! Very original too. It as raining that day but enough of the roof was still intact for us not to get soaked. Though I enjoyed the violinist, the candles, the food, the present, the scenic the surroundings and especially the company, what I loved most was that Chris stifled his complaining on how much he didn't like Chinese tea just for me!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 13th May 2009 at 2:09 AM
RI is now closed!
Those that didn't submit a RI, are cut.
Looking at the amount without a RI, no cuts will be made.

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Page 3 of 7