Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#26 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 4:09 PM
I used to like Trivial Pursuit but I don't like non-computer games very much. I try to play games with my son like "Sorry" or "checkers" and we both say 'this is BORING' and either play a ps2 game or I go play sims.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 1:37 AM
I don't know how many here make it to the large gamers conventions, but one event that is gaining popularity is "True Dungeon". It is only played at the "Gencon" conventions that I know, but it is really fun. To describe it, it is playing "Dungeon and Dragons" for real. The Indy convention, they take one whole floor of a near by hotel and transform it into a adventure dungeon. For the last 2 years, it has sold out with in an hour of the event tickets going on sale.

Erasing One Big Astounding Mistake All-around
#28 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:27 AM
MARIO TENNIS!
Candyland
Chutes and Ladders.
#29 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:48 PM
I rock at like every word game there is. I'm naturally gifted with finding words, vocabulary, making words etc.
I'm not allowed to play them anymore XD No one wants to play with me.
#30 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 9:16 PM
Poker!! Yeah, I know....
Spoons Hehehehe
and thats it..... I'm a nut for pixels :p
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#31 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 10:05 PM
Favourite NON computer games folks. :P

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Faster kill pussycat
#32 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 5:36 AM
monopoly, gin, dice 10,000, baseball and any thing that has to do with horses.

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#33 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 6:30 AM
Can I put down nova as my favourite non-computer game?

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Field Researcher
#34 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 4:21 PM
I have a freaky Monopoly gene, in which I always seem to win it when I play...the only person to beat me in 10 years is my little brother.

None of my friends will play it willingly with me any more.

We do, however, seem to play a lot of Uno...especially when in our classes. (We're seniors, and there's only 3 weeks left of school...we don't have much to do.)

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:54 AM
Monopoly. And Scrabble. And... various card games... and UNO! Phase 10... can't think of any more off the top of my head, but I'm sure there's more.:D

And Recharge! I played with my hubby back when we were dating.

Page 2 of 2