Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:34 PM
xitsmoi, I love the pose of your cat! haha My cat does that all the time.

I love Jude Law
Advertisement
#52 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:21 PM
xitsmoi, Thanks, lol I love that picture of your cat XD
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:07 PM

hai, misha.
Test Subject
#54 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 8:27 AM
Haha, thanks.

Mischa is adorable!
#55 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 8:32 PM
Aww, Natassia, he look precious
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xitsmoi
Jackie - You have gorgeous cats. ^-^

Well, I have three cats, but I have to share my cat with you all. (the rest are "family cats")

Thank you! I love my babies, even if they're assholes occasionally. And your Pandora is cute, even if evil!
#57 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 2:22 AM
Awww, such cute pets!!!!

Kitty:

Forgive the small icky pic, this is kinda old:

But, I've had her all my life and I love her to pieces!! :D
Field Researcher
#58 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 11:21 AM
Awwwwwwww everybod'ys pets are so cute lol here is Duffie 1 of my 4 kitties on the stove right after my Mom baked a cake. she is 2 or 3 years old but she looks so small I love the look she's giving lol.
#59 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:46 PM
Mwah adorable doggie greyhound buddy, Wally.
i am currently unable to bring better pictures due to him being a spazz... he won't sit still long enough for me to actually take a decent picture!
Instructor
#60 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:00 AM
Aww everyone has such cute pets!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i...ie-garden-1.jpg

My cat Charlie. He's 2 years old now and acts like he own the house. He loves to eat rose petals for some reason and he follows he around like a little dog! :D

Feel free to call me Squash

Test Subject
#61 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:11 PM

My German Shepherd Tandy, this was taken by the rescue centre before we adopted her, she's a lot fatter now!

Yarr!

Sweet dreams are made of this
#62 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 11:55 PM
Default Punky
I couldnt think of a better name at the time.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f...56/IMG_0780.jpg
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 9:38 AM

This is my new baby, Sheba who's just a little over 6 wks old.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:32 PM
Awwwww. I love pet pictures, you all have such cute pets. I love dogs and cats alike.

Here's my babies.

Tabby - She's 8 now and starting to get gray on her ears. She's my cat, if I sit on the floor and call her she'll come right in my lap, if the dog doesn't get there first. She hates most people who come to visit except my sister. Yeah we're creative with names.

Here's Ruby - She's one now, half Shih Tzu and half Springer Spaniel. She's full of energy and just loves being, going and doing.

My first 1st Place Miss~Mrs Universe 4 Augusta Stone

"Don't say thanks for nothing, knowing I did nothing for you is thanks enough."

#65 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 11:09 PM
our new puppies, sisters betty & gwen. their dad is a chihuahua/yorkie & their mom is pure pomeranian.
betty is much, much more well behaved & pretty much stays out of trouble, but sometimes gwen drags her along and they make messes together.

betty - she has beautiful green eyes which you cannot see in this picture.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...xjuly/betty.jpg

gwen - this pic is about a month and a half old, so she looks pretty much different now, darker, bigger ears, ect.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ly/P1020857.jpg

and here's lucky aka chuchu i think he's seven or eight. no one can remember... lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ly/100_7744.jpg
#66 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:29 AM
my goodness everyone has such cute pets!!

Here is my baby boy Humphrey. He's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and he's about 5 years old! He is obviously rarely seen without his ball in tow. ;]

being the model that he is :screwy:

def. my fav. picture of us together. aww hahaha
#67 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:04 AM
aah remy, he's adooooorable! those eyes! i just lobb spaniels of all kinds! my cockapoo gives me spaniel looks somtimes and i melt!

ok, i'll stop now. :D
#68 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:30 PM
hahaha yeaaah he's quite the fun one.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:57 PM
This is our new family member. Don't take his relaxed pose seriously, he's quite a little hyper guy. You know in the game, when a Sims' cat will just run and pounce at you for no reason? Well he is just like that! LOL He's only about 2 months old, and we are stuck for a name! Nothing we think of fits. Do you guys have any suggestions for names?
Forum Resident
#70 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:19 PM
AWWW MizzesSimmer i want your kitten!! How about 'Leo?' :D

Who wants to see a cat with the longest tail in cat history? Well, here he is. Its funny, becuase when he was born a couple of his brothers had no tails. Its like he stole theres and added thme onto his own!!

Sooty

Lulu

Pépe

Sooty again

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Scholar
#71 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:17 PM
Default Sassy && Uncle Cracker
Ok well my pets are total goofballs, they kind of remind me of little brother's and sisters....

Well first I've got Sassy (we got her last august when she was just a puppy) Some of you may remember her in an icon i used to have, but she was just a tiny puppy then. Now she's full grown (and a full grown pain in the butt). She's always curious about....well everything! One day i was taking myspace pictures and I had the timer going. The sound the timer made got her attention and she stood right in front of the camera, trying to find where the sound was coming from. The funny thing is, is her head was tilted and it looks like she's actually posing for the picture. And poor me is sitting in the background, not even noticing that the dog is standing in front of the camera (my head was on my knees).

Then we've got our little Uncle Cracker (we got him 4 years ago). He is the cutest bird i swear! He makes kissing noises when you kiss him, when you say shakehands he'll mimik you and actually put his hand up to be shooken, he says pretty bird, he says Amber (which is my little sisters name), and he chases after Sassy and actually scares her. He is one of the coolest birds i've ever seen && we all love him!

PixieDus+_Fairy

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
#72 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 11:16 PM
aaahaha that first picture and the story behind it is hilarious.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MizzesSimmer
This is our new family member. Don't take his relaxed pose seriously, he's quite a little hyper guy. You know in the game, when a Sims' cat will just run and pounce at you for no reason? Well he is just like that! LOL He's only about 2 months old, and we are stuck for a name! Nothing we think of fits. Do you guys have any suggestions for names?

Looks like a cat I used to have named Bacchus ("Bah-cuss"). He was cool!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 2:23 AM
I love looking at everyones pets. They are all so cute. Ok, my turn to share. Here are my babies.

This is Steve, my 6yr siamese

This is Suki, she's 2yr

This is Bobbie, my African Grey. He's my chatterbox

And last but not least, this is Turdbird

Cats:
The goddesess best creation!
#75 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 4:30 AM
haha turdbird. i love it.
is there a specific reason for his name..?
;]
Page 3 of 19