Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Post-Apocalyptic Fashions

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 4th May 2009 at 9:03 PM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
#2 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:06 PM
YAY! HP created again
I do adore these; The "Retro" Dress Grungified is epic, and I do admire the picturework :D

Thank you!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:38 PM
One can NEVER have enough blood-splattered and grunged up clothes! Never! Thank you for adding to my collection!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
#4 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:40 PM
Grubby is good!!Very Excellent upload and Thank you :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:51 PM
I just started the zombie apocolypse challenge, these will be very useful delightfully grubby!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:55 PM
hmm, now I could say that you got so excited by my Fallout3 houses that you just had to make clothes to go with them, but that would be presumptuous of me, wouldn't it? Thanks for making these clothes HP!

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:28 PM
There's an even bigger lack of grungy cloth than grungy objects in general. Thanks a lot!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Wiki Wizard
#8 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:57 PM
These are simply apocolyptic I love the looks on these, the people are so Grungy and it seems to have fitted together beautifully, i think you really captured the style in this! Superb work HP

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:58 PM
Lovin all the grungy/broken/rusty stuff I've been finding on mts2 lately. Thanks for uploading them =].

"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward."
-Thomas Edison
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th May 2009 at 11:34 PM
Looks like SOMEONE'S been playing quite a bit of Fallout 3.

Good stuff good stuff.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th May 2009 at 12:42 AM
That raider chick looks like she's going to tear my heart out... and rightly so. These are so great, HP. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th May 2009 at 3:59 AM Last edited by budwinys : 5th May 2009 at 5:27 AM. Reason: Double Posters are bad.
Woot! Another Fallout 3 fan? Should I start on the Vault jumpsuits? Huh? Huh? Or... no, I think I'll make characters, I'm good at that. Not clothing, no one take people. Er... *blushes* sorry, I got carried away. Anyway, with someone as talented as HP, my simmies will be in post-apocalyptia before they know it.

EDIT: I finished Amata to my liking, and the overseer, but Dad looks like... like something.

I'll try to make vault suits, but it'll be hard, seeing as I don't have the PC version and can't take proper screenies for textures.

Oh, and nice siggie. *clears throat*
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th May 2009 at 4:13 AM

THESE ARE FRICKEN AWESOME! D:< I'm going to fail at this contest miserably.

@budwinys
Yes! Do vault jumpsuits! Could you possibly make the Robco. ones as well? I have a use for them. I'd make them myself, I could just recolor one of Maxis' meshes but... I FAIL MISERABLY AT SKINNING.

The Llamas of Fail flock to me like bees to honey when I try recoloring anything.

...Anywho, great outfits, HP. Wish I had FT so I could get the male version.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th May 2009 at 4:56 AM
These are awesome! Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th May 2009 at 5:22 AM
This is great for the apocalypse challenge! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th May 2009 at 8:43 AM
Hrhr

these are great outfits for this two sloppy - sims from the downtown

Thank you HP

Best regards: Ysabella von Sfîntu # --'---,----'----,---'----{@
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#17 Old 5th May 2009 at 12:48 PM
WOW! GRUNGE! Thanks

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th May 2009 at 5:09 PM
yes, I third the motion that someone make Vault Suits! 101 and 13, don't forget 13!

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th May 2009 at 9:49 PM
Oooh, a Vault 13 Jumpsuit!! I'd love some throw-backs to the ol' Fallout 1 and 2 games... These are GREAT!
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th May 2009 at 2:01 AM
Great idea! Sometimes our sims need to experience the end of the world!
Scholar
#21 Old 7th May 2009 at 3:29 AM
Very cute! Is Thursday available for download? I love his face.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th May 2009 at 4:17 PM Last edited by budwinys : 9th May 2009 at 3:18 AM.
AHH the pressure! Okay, okay, I'll make vault suits... but someone that has the PC version needs to take front\back pics of them, or else you'll all be getting light-splotchy jumpsuits. Anyone? Anyone? :P

EDIT: *curtsy* HP, sorry, I tend to get carried away. Could you please direct me to the correct area to start on a project? I fear of being beat with a wet noodle if I post in the wrong section. :P
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th May 2009 at 4:28 PM
It's awesome you guys are excited about the challenge theme, but can you please keep discussion of it to the news thread? I don't see any vault jumpsuits here and while I've considered doing them, I just don't have the time. If you wanna discuss it elsewhere, that's fine, but please not in my thread, since it's off topic here. thanks.

pare321 - Thursday is a modification of one of Linuslover30's sims from way back when. I can't recall which of hers he's modified from but if I can get her permission to share him, I might.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:51 AM
I love that game and can't believe there isn't more sim stuff, thanks so much ^_^
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th May 2009 at 9:37 AM
This is cool, now my sims can look more poor than ever!
Page 1 of 2