Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Angelina Jolie - something I'm proud of

by @Stefan Posted 7th Mar 2009 at 2:20 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2014 at 1:57 AM by leefish

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 2:32 AM Last edited by midge719 : 7th Mar 2009 at 2:45 AM.
Im afraid the links are nill and void sau is down also liana sims goes to the main page and no idea which mesh to get. It also says whilst the site is down you can share the hair meshes. apart from that I love angelina.
Theorist
#3 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 3:22 AM
I love her and love you for making her lol seriously though she looks great thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 3:52 AM
omfg , you finally upload here x__x ! i want that sim so much on my game and now i got it xD , thanks stefan
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 6:14 AM
She's SO gorgeous in real life, and you've done an amazing job of capturing her. I feel hokey enough drooling over a movie actress; thanks to you, I've sunk low enough to drool over a SIM! :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 6:19 AM
YES! thank you so much, I've waited for this!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:33 AM
Great job on her ! Thanks for sharing
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:49 AM
She looks great, awesome resemblence for sure...Beautiful work,Thanks for sharing!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:07 AM
that is brilliant, i love it
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:17 AM
its very beautiful
stefan sims
i am a huge fan of yours but i cant access to download on your website since all the links are broken
i really look forward to downloading your hannah montana sims or you could upload them on mts2 :D
thanks

have a great day!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:27 AM
I know that SAU is down at the moment, so try searching here or somewhere else, if anyone made a recolor that includes a hairmesh.

As for the Liana sims, you can check jewerly/earrings/ page and download almost any mesh from the first page that opens.

As for my other sims, I will keep uploading here

Stefan
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:25 AM
Amazing likeness, as always! Thank you!

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Instructor
#13 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 10:10 AM
You did such an awesome job. Is there any way that you can upload her with a Maxi's hair? When I download her without the mesh this is what I get, and I can't choose any other hair for her.

Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 10:39 AM Last edited by Witchboy : 7th Mar 2009 at 10:44 AM. Reason: spelling
Shes besutiful Stefan! Thank You! Oh & Midge is right, it says on the main page of Sims Artist Union that since they are down you may include their meshes with your creations.

Could you upload the mesh?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 11:19 AM
Just I like to say a HUGE Thank you!

Happily retired... twitter.com/enriquemt0
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Witchboy
Shes besutiful Stefan! Thank You! Oh & Midge is right, it says on the main page of Sims Artist Union that since they are down you may include their meshes with your creations.

Could you upload the mesh?

Oh, good...
I will upload the hairmesh

*EDIT*

Mesh is uploaded
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 12:30 PM
Thanks hun for the mesh, now angelina is complete, I got the mesh for the earings, cant wait to see her in game, yum yum, Thanks again hun she's gorgeous.

Hugs

Midgey

PS Thanks Bill for asking to, smoochies
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 12:41 PM
She is great,as all of your work.
I would like to use this space to report an error in your Hanna Montana downloads from your outside site. Both files say it is corrupted when I try to unrar them. I know this is not the place to post this, but I don´t know where to do this.
Thank you

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 1:36 PM
@mariane: his site is down so there are several error for some downloads , it got the same issue with both the rihanna sim v2 and v3 but don't worry , he'll upload it here soon ;-)
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 1:38 PM
Best version i've seen of her yet.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 1:42 PM
Beautiful!! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 2:34 PM
the likeness is amazing, and yet your sim looks like a much younger Angelina. and I love how real she looks now, the wrinkles, the eyebags, the real, aging person. I always found her mesmerizingly beautiful, but now she holds a special kind of charm which I would like to see mirrored in a sim.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 4:56 PM
She's lovely! The best I've seen. Awesome job!
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 5:34 PM
Really good, I'm impressed.
Scholar
#25 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:17 PM
She is really wonderful! Great work Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Page 1 of 6