Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bouleau Boulevard 1-3

by stoffelsim Posted 22nd Jan 2009 at 7:15 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 1:28 PM by stoffelsim

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 9:17 PM
Nifty! Make more, please? I am baffled as to how to build decent apartments, so this is great!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 10:21 PM
Thank you. It's a beautiful complex and much appreciated now that I'm starting to looks for lots with no custom content. My down load folder is overloaded with so much cc I can barely play the game. It's refreshing to find lots that are made with what's available and are family friendly ( My sims tend to have lotssssss of kids. Thankyou again.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 1:08 AM
Absolutely fantastic and no CC, YAY! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 2:56 AM
awesome! but . . . where do we put it ? lol im following your neighborhood exactly the way you showed

Mikey :)

tell me love isnt true its just something that we do !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 2:03 PM
Thanks for your nice comments
@zeppo 12: there is a screenshot of the neighborhood if you look at the 'City Center Belle Vue' pics- (it's the coming soon-lot) so the Bouleau Boulevard starts at this intersection on the right and then turns into a parallel street to Rue De Fleurs
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 5:12 PM
I like your charm and your good taste. I'm playing with a whole Stoffelhood!
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 3:57 AM
Can't wait to play this one too. I almost missed it. LoL

Dyslexics Untie :P
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 8:16 AM
stoffelsim, I really like your series. I have downloaded a few of your first set, and I am sure I will eventually be driven to get the rest to build a new neighbourhood! Thanks and well done!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 8:10 AM
Awesome and amazing lot ! Thanks for sharing
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#11 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 6:51 PM
Congratulations on your feature. You do such wonderful work. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#12 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:06 PM
Oh nicely done - I'm not sure about all the spiral stairs but that's a completely personal POV and I can always change them. Thanks - have downloaded and will put it in Sirencester, my downtown.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:37 PM Last edited by stoffelsim : 5th Feb 2009 at 7:42 PM.
Oh my god! It just got featured I still can't believe it! Thank you Canoodle and everyone :lovestruc

p.s.: as mentioned in my journal I have added a new and more detailed screenshot of my Desiderata Valley neighborhood to the Bouleau Boulevard 7-10 pics, just if you want to see a suggestion how my lots are placed best.

Thanks again and enjoy playing
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 8:19 PM
congrats on getting featured! guess it was just a matter of time, cause all your lots are just lovely! keep up the good work!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#15 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 8:31 PM
I would also suggest that folks check out all of your lots. They fit together in such a beautiful way. It's basically a neighborhood in a box. lol Again, every one of your lots is extraordinary. There is not one that isn't outstanding.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 11:55 PM
I really like the one building with the steep green roof. Nice job.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Instructor
#17 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 2:02 AM
Awesome! Looking forward to (hopefully, pleading,) seeing more of your fab creations!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your creative talent with the rest of the community!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 2:12 AM
This is beautiful. I so wish I had Apartment Life, but it hasn't been made for Mac yet (nor Free Time).
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 2:17 AM
Default Nice
Very nice i just got the ikea home furnishing and needed this little stylish loft you created many thanks :D
Forum Resident
#20 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 3:37 AM
Cool!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 10:22 AM
Thank you. This is stunning.
Wiki Wizard
#22 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 10:23 AM
Wow congrats on the feature!!! i love all your work so much, you deserve this SO much!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 3:50 PM
WOW!
This building looks like the Friends apartment building, or one used in Angel.
& Simply because of this fact, and it is truly stunning, I shall d/l.
Major Thanks xxx
Mad Poster
#24 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 8:54 AM
Wow... this is beautiful!
Banned
#25 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 3:25 AM
I moved my self-sim into this apartment block just this morning in my Tobias Moore 'hood and I immediately fell in love with No. 2. It was so . . . me! So I painted and decorated the bedroom with my fave custom furniture, including my awesome little green TV, and viola! I loved it.
Page 1 of 2