Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairy Village

by Black0rchid Posted 24th Nov 2008 at 5:12 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 1:29 AM by Black0rchid

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 5:24 PM
Wow, this is more than wonderful, thank you so much! A definite Favourite of mine! I just cannot get over how good this is!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 5:36 PM
This lot is wonderful, but I don't have pets
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 6:26 PM
Glad I finally bought Free Time. This is excellent!
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 6:43 PM
Wow! this is totally awesome! I love it!!!

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 7:02 PM
Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this master piece.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 7:16 PM
It's gorgeous, thank you so much! :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 10:34 PM
Thank you for sharing your hard work! It looks amazing!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 3:28 AM
Wonderful detail of creativity thankyou for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 6:14 AM
Awesome! This goes so well with Diagonally!
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 1:54 PM
Beautiful job! You have paid great attention to detail! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 5:54 PM
This is just so beautiful! I know I've told you how big a fan I am of your work but this just... blows me away! Your recent lots are actually making me even more impatient for the next HP movie to come out! heehee.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful masterpiece.

check out my story Faking It
Casting call for Eve's Apple currently going on PM me!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#13 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:12 PM
Wow!! This is a truly exceptional lot, and the attention to detail is totally incredible.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 6:51 AM
Gorgeous lot!! Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 11:26 AM
Cool, great job. I will download it as soon as my game is working!!

"I prefer to think that I'm a liar in a way that's uniquely my own." - Jace Wayland, City of Ashes
Mad Poster
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 3:15 AM
I really love this lot! You're so creative and it's really beautiful. But I downloaded it and it loaded as residential not an apartment and it's not furnished. Am I missing a step?? Thanks btw!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 12:53 AM
This is breathtaking...awesome...wonderful!!!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 9:07 AM
you sure can make nice, amazing, practical things! Love the hogwarts and now this!

keep up the good work, dude.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 11:44 AM
Great lots as usually. Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 2:08 AM
I want to first of all say that this apartment lot is really lovely, wonderfully done, and I was so excited to put it in my hood.

The problem is, I have to second edejan's comment -- when I downloaded and placed the lot, it was not furnished, nor was it zoned as an apartment lot. I tried to zone the lot as a an apartment, which seemed to work, until I tried to furnish it. Then I kept running into the "can't intersect object" message. I couldn't find, see, or click on any objects that might be causing the "intersection" problem.

But no big deal, I thought, I'll juse use moveobjects on. And I did.

Then my sims started interacting with the invisible objects:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ion/SIM0189.jpg

(The couch and bookshelf were what I put into that particular nook, the counter & fridge that my sim used to get the ingredients were what was apparently there before. There was also an oven where one of the seats of the couch would be.)

Might the game have just randomly corrupted my lot? Or has anyone else had this problem? Btw, I was in the second apartment from the left, if that makes any difference.
Scholar
#21 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 10:24 AM
Great!It will fit perfect in my medieval neighbourhood!
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th May 2009 at 11:15 PM
I'm just wondering, do I need to have all of the expansion packs listed, or just one or two of them? (I have Nightlife and Pets.) And do I have to have the apartment expansion pack (I forgot what it's called)?
Also, very nice job! Awesome, medieval, and inexpensive! (The first of inexpensive ones I've found. I can't find any cheap Hogwarts Castles or medieval castles! GRR!!)
This is absolutely wonderful! (I hope I have everything I need for it to work in my game.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th May 2009 at 12:55 AM
Thanks for all your comments :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Pinkqueen17
I'm just wondering, do I need to have all of the expansion packs listed, or just one or two of them? (I have Nightlife and Pets.) And do I have to have the apartment expansion pack (I forgot what it's called)?
Also, very nice job! Awesome, medieval, and inexpensive! (The first of inexpensive ones I've found. I can't find any cheap Hogwarts Castles or medieval castles! GRR!!)
This is absolutely wonderful! (I hope I have everything I need for it to work in my game.)

You must have all ep listed, i'm sorry..
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:34 PM
It's sooo cool, but does it REALLY need nightlife? I mean, isn't there ANY chance to have the village without nightlife? ABSOLUTELY? NO WAY? TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE? That's the only EP i don't have and I can't find it anywhere
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caro123
It's sooo cool, but does it REALLY need nightlife? I mean, isn't there ANY chance to have the village without nightlife? ABSOLUTELY? NO WAY? TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE? That's the only EP i don't have and I can't find it anywhere

If you don't have Nightlife the objects and decor ect. included in the house based on nightlife will appear as other maxis items that you have in game. Nice apartments btw Very eye-catching.
Page 1 of 2