Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 55 -- Another Apartment Mini (3 units)

by plasticbox Posted 24th Nov 2008 at 2:39 AM - Updated 13th Mar 2009 at 11:33 PM by plasticbox

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 2:56 AM
wow nice work
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 3:13 AM
First of all, you are my favourite. I have downloaded your whole Back Lane collection so far. Secondly, mind my ignorance, how did you manage to build such roof? Is it there a trick? I've tried but I never succeeded! Thanx
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 6:24 AM
Wow!! I love this upgraded Apartments with the other you also just released. It makes the historic district downtown when lined together very beautiful. My sim who became wealthy in your starter backdoor townhouse will move they can afford this now lol because it is nice and your lot always loads well on my computer really thank you.
Site Helper
#5 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 6:24 AM
These are wonderful. Just what I was looking for.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 6:39 AM
Awesome as usual, thanks!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 8:45 AM
Re. the roof, take a look at my "Bigger Attics" tutorial, in particular the last part (Barn Roofs).

Glad you like it, Mootilda =) I actually tried to build a modern version of this, but failed miserably at making something that does not look like a box with a box on top .. perhaps I'll get it to work eventually.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Inventor
#8 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 10:04 AM
Pb - another great lot. It's so awesome how you furnish the apartments and the overall look is so perfect. I am gonna try to convert it into an apartment building, but it should be easy to do that.
Scholar
#9 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 2:49 PM
Yay, more plasticbox apartments! :D

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Wiki Wizard
#10 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 5:25 PM
Another stunning apartment, thanks so much! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 7:06 PM
This is waesome!

My DEVIANTART profile
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 11:51 PM
I am such a huge fan of the Backdoor Lane series! And these are just absolutely fantastic :-) Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 1:50 AM
I am amazed as usual. Love it!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 3:14 PM
Recently I have made the new neighborhood that's calm and family-like, and this apartments were just what I needed...AL doors, and a cheat to make them Apartment lots worked perfectly, and I must say that you make the best houses out there!

thank you!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 1:26 AM
I love your buildings! Had to download this and install it right away :-)
Thanks so much for another great home for my simmies!

`So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key`
--Already Gone by the Eagles--
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 10:43 PM
i really love all your backdoor lane lots, especially the 1x1, 2x1, 2x2 lots. i'm making a new neighborhood and i would love to add some apartments. can you make some that do not require pets?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:46 PM
You can try to open this with anything *later than* Pets -- my experience is that it works anyway (although of course the Pets stuff will be missing, so you need to redecorate/repaint a bit).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 1:46 AM
amazing! not a single inch of space wasted :-)
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 9:49 AM
Your houses named black door lane (all) don't work for me,
the game freezes when I enter a lot ( with or without a sims) it freeze in the blue screen with the cursor (timer).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 11:39 AM
thanks