Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Colortura Backless Shower - Updated Mesh!

by HugeLunatic Posted 23rd Aug 2008 at 10:52 AM - Updated 17th May 2010 at 11:19 PM by HugeLunatic : ..fixed mesh base..

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 10:58 AM
Oh, how I love those little files that do so much in game, thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 11:09 AM
This is great. I've been meaning to ask about the other shower/tub combo which you already worked on removing the awful backing. Is it possible to have one completely transparent, you know, without the fish and other decorations? Thanks for sharing and the fine work.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 12:41 PM
Thanks for this I love your backless baths/showers, makes it so much easier to build realistic-looking bathrooms!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 12:44 PM
OMFG i've been wanting this for Ages!! AGES!! lol =p
i've been inserting the snapobjectsToGrid false cheat and manualy moving the shower back so the back frame would dissapear in the wall but now i don't have to!! woot thanks for sharing =D
im so totally downloading this
Theorist
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:00 PM
Hey Luni
Thanks for this new Mesh - Looks Great
and thanks for slaving it! :p

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:37 PM
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:11 PM
great

now if you could get kitchen an bath pack an do that shower too

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:59 PM
Marvelous! I never liked the similar shower from maxis with the back. THANK YOU so much!!
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:40 PM
Very practical, thanks for another great mesh

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:47 PM
Awsome, another Maxis item that will now get more use... who over at EA decides some of the color combos? LOL
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 6:26 PM
This is great! I'll get far more use out of the Maxis shower without the back.

Thank you for sharing your talent, Lunatic!

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 6:47 PM
great idea ... i just love it ... thanks a bunch
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 10:14 PM
Love these backless showers, thanks so much!
Scholar
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 10:24 PM
One more item which helps us to create more beautyful bathrooms Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Eminence Grise
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 10:19 PM
Great And let me add my vote to doing the K+B shower as well! Same shape as this one.
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 3:43 AM
Now this is AWESOME! Thanks, huh!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 5:57 AM
Oh, I love it! Thanks so much!

Also, where can I find those tiles? I searched for Daggs on here on MTS2 and Google as well and came up empty-handed.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 6:15 AM
chapsticky, Daggs can be found at www.naturalsims.com

Thanks a lot for these Lunie!! They look great!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 1:19 PM
Thank you, ShanOw!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 3:46 PM
This is absolutely brilliant - finally, showers that match my bathrooms! However, there seems to be a bit of a problem with the base of the mesh. The shower tray seems a bit warped and the plug knits together at a bit of an odd angle. This means that shreds of flooring are visible inside the bottom of the shower - I'm using the orange and green lino (hey, it's a grungey student residence!) and can see patches of it inside there. Not that this puts me off using this one bit - I've wanted a backless version of this shower *forever* - but I thought you might want a heads-up about it. Thanks again for this, HL!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 7:17 AM
Thanks. I can't wait to use this.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 2:40 PM
Mesh has been updated! My apologies for missing the missing bits, must have blinked too long.

Thanks to Beth and scarletwings for pointing this out, and huge thanks to Beth for the pic , lol it made sense what was wrong.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 3:04 PM
Woo, I'm downloading the replacement now (this shower is already in about 95% of my houses!). Thanks so much, HL!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 11:05 PM
Your welcome! Thanks for letting me know, and please be sure to let me know if this one gives you any trouble.

Between this and the combo one, its all I use too.
Page 1 of 2