Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

jennifer connelly

by vindicatedmess Posted 13th Apr 2008 at 6:53 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:43 AM by vindicatedmess

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 1:28 PM
She looks frighteningly real! Great job!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Inventor
#3 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 5:41 PM
Amazing job, when I saw the thumbnail on the downloads page I thought it was a real pic of her!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 5:44 PM
Amazing!!!! She looks just like the original (and human) one.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 10:07 PM
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 10:38 PM
Beautiful job downloading now!! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 11:02 PM
This a pretty good job in spite of not being a big Connelly fan (I think her Sarah caracter in Labyrinth is very unactive, boring and such a spoilt teen... (I think it`s ridiculous the new story of the released comics!! Jareth surely could fall in love with someone better!!Not hard.). Sarah is the worse caracter in the film and if I was going to continue the story I would find another match for Jareth (I still would love to see a nice Jareth/David Bowie sim here - but I know it`s pretty hard/a challenge).)
Anyway, as I said, your job is perfect! I cannot wait to see the next ones.
Thanks so much for sharing them with all of us!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 12:24 AM
Incredible likeness! Thanks so much for sharing your work!
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 12:36 AM
I knew who she was the moment I saw her. Nice work
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 1:08 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Apr 2008 at 5:03 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by MarciAraujo.ts
This a pretty good job in spite of not being a big Connelly fan (I think her Sarah caracter in Labyrinth is very unactive, boring and such a spoilt teen... (I think it`s ridiculous the new story of the released comics!! Jareth surely could fall in love with someone better!!Not hard.). Sarah is the worse caracter in the film and if I was going to continue the story I would find another match for Jareth (I still would love to see a nice Jareth/David Bowie sim here - but I know it`s pretty hard/a challenge).)
Anyway, as I said, your job is perfect! I cannot wait to see the next ones.
Thanks so much for sharing them with all of us!

I do agree with you. I also don`t like Sarah. If you write a script to continue the story you can find Jareth a better partner: ME!! lol lol lol I`m pretty sure I`d be much better than her.
And I also think it would be nice to see a good Jareth sim, too.
Wonderful work, vindicatedmess!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 6:44 AM
She is perfect!I don't know much about her as an actress but I have seen her in films.I think you have done such an incedible job on creating her likeness as a sim that I could not resist downloading her for my game.Thank you for the sim and your obvious talent!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 1:04 PM
Thankyou!! :p

"That Which Does Not Kill You, Only Makes You Stronger."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by druidessex
She is perfect!I don't know much about her as an actress but I have seen her in films.I think you have done such an incedible job on creating her likeness as a sim that I could not resist downloading her for my game.Thank you for the sim and your obvious talent!

Wow, talent Thanks, I think making sims is more of a skill. Anyone could become great at simming
Instructor
#14 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 9:33 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Apr 2008 at 5:03 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Oh beautiful! Thank you!

My DEVIANTART profile
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 4:48 PM
Stunning!!! Loved her in Req for a Dream. Thanks so much for sharing her!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 7:10 PM
The resemblance is startling!! The thumbnail DOES look like a photo of her. The skin on this sim is also amazing. Thanks! She's great!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 7:31 PM
Where'd you get the eyebrows?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sawna
Where'd you get the eyebrows?

The eyebrows are actually part of the skin.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 3:24 AM
WOW!!! That's a great job!!
Perfect!!

Thanks a lot!!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 9:17 AM
Thank you!You do really fine work!I do mean fine!
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 5:46 AM
Miss Connelly is beautiful! Thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 10:14 PM
Wow ... looks like a brazilian actress ... "Ana Paula Arosio"

thx man!
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 5:18 AM
Oh! Beautiful eye I like so much