Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Part 0: NEIGHBOURHOOD

by lauralaima Posted 5th Mar 2009 at 7:17 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 12:25 AM by lauralaima

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 7:37 PM
LOVEE IT!!
i cant wait for all of it!
thanx soo much!

Baw Chicka Wa Wa.... Banana!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 7:47 PM
Fantastic hood! I would say to make them residental; means all players of the game and HP fans can use the lots.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 7:57 PM
I'm glad you like it!
G, S, R and H will be residential, of course! :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:07 PM
Ah this is excellent, I really like this project! All that's left is the "Room of Requirement" as a secret society building, only the initiated can see it:D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:17 PM
I cant wait for the rest of the lots! thank yous!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:27 PM
Everything looks fantastic, but the neighborhood doesn't work for me. I have GunMod's camera hack and I can't get the camera to the side of the lake where the lots are supposed to go.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:37 PM
glitzyhussy I'm sorry it doesn't work for you... I don't use any camera hack so I can't tell you how to fix that...
Baskerwill, I was indeed thinking of doing a secret society or a Greek House called Dumbledore's Army, I'll try to do it if you want!
By the way, I'm spanish -I don't remember if I have already said it- sorry if there are mistakes...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:57 PM
Hehe I definitely think it should be a secret society, it's just more realistic that it's not open for everybody Just saw your Gryffindor Tower, looks awesome!
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:07 PM
I love it! Thanks for the time on doing these!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:17 PM
is there a way to stop the cars or even get rid of the roads entirely?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:27 PM
I don't think so but you can still ask in the forum, there's a lot of high talented people willing to answer anything
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:47 PM
Yeah!!!!! Tytytytytytytytytytytytytyty
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:57 PM
you're welcome señorita!!!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 10:07 PM
Great job on it ! Thank you so much for sharing
Forum Resident
#16 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 10:17 PM
oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!! i could never have a real hogwars neighbourhood, i didn´t find the righ terrain and it looked so stupid. i love all your HP stuff thanks again

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 10:27 PM
you both are welcome, and thanks for your nice comments!
Dustfinger, this upload has been here for ages, it's just that the mods asked me to add some more shots and some more changes, that's why it seems like a new download
have fun simmin!!!
Wiki Wizard
#18 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 10:37 PM
Sweet NH and so well planned out Thank you for this!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:08 PM
i downloaded all and put beside each other,looks awsome...but it isn't one peace.it is 4,and besides ,there is no furniture inside.....can some1 tell me how to make it 1 peace or at least make it look like 1?and where do you get the furniture....

THNX cant wait for answer...im goin crazy
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:18 PM
hi salah!
okay, of course the castle can't be 1 whole piece, but you can make it look like it's actually 1, though it consists of 4 pieces. I'm sure I attached a map in the the rars of the hogwarts lots (part1, part2 and parts3&4) showing how you must place the lots. And if you look in this post http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=249826 you'll find a pic of what the castle should look like.
Have fun!
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:18 PM
Tee hee! Now I shall steal your wonderful neighborhood to rebuild my Potter lots! I remember you were talking about doing this, but I didn't realize that you had finally uploaded it! Congrats on the "star" girlfriend! Love you like mad!

~*~Stephanie~*~

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 2:02 PM
you're not stealing Steph, you're just downloading a beautiful and awe-inspiring hood by me!!!
Theorist
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:59 PM
Default Horse Drawn Vehicles & Cobbled Roads
Quote: Originally posted by coffe1
is there a way to stop the cars or even get rid of the roads entirely?
Horse drawn neighbourhood vehicles, grass terrain with dirt roads and grass terrain with cobbled roads are all available at MTS.
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 3:21 AM
Hagwarts
this is cool! I know I spelled it wrong but don't get me mad it's because I have a speaking problem
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 11:59 AM
This is a cool hood!!! but i had to delete it because i dont have all of the EPs for the lots.. :/ can you remake them without the EPs?
Page 1 of 2