Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The 4 kitchencollection by McAlli

by McAlli Posted 26th Jul 2007 at 2:24 AM - Updated 5th Dec 2008 at 12:49 PM by McAlli

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 11:06 PM
Nice, this must have taken a very long time, thanks!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 11:08 PM
Can't decide if the apple basket or sunflower one is my favorite!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 11:51 PM
Wow, everything looks great! I love how you recolored the fortune cat to look like a cookie jar.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 12:11 AM
You did a great job on this set. Thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 2:45 AM
This is just beautiful! Thank you so much!
Kitchen is my favourite room in Sims houses but I have trouble making them pretty! Thanks so much for this :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 3:54 AM
Beautiful set McAlli! Great work with the marble counter tops, they turned out great. Your hard work has payed off. Thanks for sharing :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 8:04 AM Last edited by blackde : 29th Jul 2007 at 8:31 AM.
this is awesome, thanks for sharing this with us all and taking the time to make them. Even with all the great items that are out there is still hard for me to get a full kitchen that looks right. Maybe I just need practice though lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 4:38 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous! The time and effort really shows
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 6:24 PM Last edited by Auronapern : 29th Jul 2007 at 6:31 PM.
Omg! I do believe your work gets better and better with every creation you release! Gorgeous! I've got the perfect house to put this in. Thank you!

OH! And where ever did you get those big windows by the dining table? I'd love to get those to complete the look.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 11:59 PM
Default windows
I believe they are part of phoenix_phaerie's window set here

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:04 PM
This looks fantastic! It all fits so well together, what a huge and detailed work you´ve done! Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 4:29 AM
Thanks everyone. I am so glad you like it. I have just finished making 4 more kitchen walls and will start doing the rest of the project. Hopefully I will have 4 more kitchens up within the next 2 months
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 6:03 AM
Okay, now you have to get started on the rest of the house. LOL. My kitchen will look so utterly amazing that the rest of the house is going to be boring. You did too good of a job! It's simply stunning. Thank you very much for all the time you spent on this - it really shows. And thank you for sharing this with us!

BTW, what parts of the kitchen require Seasons and Pets? I was wondering if I could manage to filter those out so I can use the rest of your kitchen. I have all the other EPs, but not those two.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 1:45 PM
This is just beautyfull,thank you for your hard work,you can be proud of the result.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 8:46 PM
Ooh's and Ahh's. This is simply gorgeous. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:56 PM
I can't get either green or the blue recolors to show up on the cabinets for some reason. They show up on everything else. Just two cream recolors show up on the cabinets in the game.

They're so pretty, I must have them!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 10:50 AM
Janet, they are all in there. I used the maxis cabinets from seasons for some cabinets and the Tuscan cabinets for others. check in both places and you will find them. Also, did you put the collection file in your collection folder? If you did that you will find everything in the mcalli kitchen folder. let me know if you have any more problems.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 10:54 AM
jcspencer, the blue and green cupboards require seasons i think and the tuscan is a mesh from phoenix_pharie. You must get her mesh for the other cupboard to show and I am not sure what EP they require. Seasons is a wonderful EP and you will be missing alot if you don't get it.

McAlli's page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 2:43 PM
Thank you so much for this set. It is absolutely amazing work you've done here!
You've really pulled everything together beautifully. Thank you for your hard work,
and patience in creating this set for everyone! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 1:19 PM
This is nothing short of amazing! It looks like it took a long time...absolutely beautiful!
I can't stop looking at the detail that you've put in even the smallest of items....
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :lovestruc for sharing something this wonderful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:13 AM
the kitchen looks to big.... but still a great job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 7:00 PM
The shadows & textures are beautific!!! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 10:48 PM
THANK YOU! I downloaded this yesterday and I LOVE it! My dream kitchen (real life) has always been white wood with wood counters, and I love the old fasioned, but very functional kitchens you create! You are my favorite designer, I think I have nearly all your stuff... or I will soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 8:56 PM
Thank you ! :)
Page 1 of 2