Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Europe™- Manitoba"

by seren Posted 2nd Jul 2007 at 9:03 AM - Updated 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:40 AM by seren

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 1:16 PM
Nice and cosy classic lot,
Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:34 PM
Very nice lot. Thanks for sharing

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:00 PM
Amazing! Cool home! Thanks for sharing!!
Alchemist
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:14 PM
I like this a lot! Especially the clever layout and the nice gardening, it looks very authentic! Thanks!!
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:22 PM
Georgous home! I love the design and layout of the rooms! Thank you for this lovely home! Keep up the great work Seren :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:24 PM
5 Stars! Great house.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:21 AM
Another wonderful house! I love your homes thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:37 PM
"Europe - Manitoba"??? Eh?
I lived 15 years in the Province of Manitoba, near Riding-Mountain Algonquin Reserve, in the 1950's and 1960's ---a) and unless my memory has totally failed me, there just weren't homes like this on The Prairies of Canada; what does 'Manitoba' have to do with ¿Europe?, anyway??!! The province was named for the primary God of most Native Cultures in what would become Canada: Gitchi-Manitou. (catch the Amerks calling a State after a local (but not Christian) deity. HA! not.a.chance.)

The first hymn written in a local language was "The Huron Christmas Carol" written by Father John Brébeuf, a Jesuit missionary priest, who would later be canonized as one of the 'Canadian Martyrs of North America'.

The Carol is still popular today (well, in Canada, it is...), most mainline churches use it here, in English---it has a line where "Mighty Gitchi-Manitou sent angel-choirs... ", Whose Son was born of poor people and wrapped in a ragged rabbit skin.

Sorry, lecture button got pushed---I would appreciate an explanation of your house's name still, though!

Thanx.

Maetel of La Metalle
(email from an abandoned planet)
~~Power corrupts. Absolute Power is---kind of neat.

Quote:
I remember when 'Saturns' were space-rockets, not cars...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:52 PM Last edited by seren : 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:57 PM.
Manitoba is only name of building and in my country Manitoba is also a name of herb rarely come across . Thanks all for comments in all my threads!
Greetings.

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Mad Poster
#11 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 12:09 AM
Congrats for the feature seren

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:04 AM
Hmm love the house name. Love Manitoba also... Proud Manitobian! Holla..

Strangers Are Just Friends waiting to happen =]
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:37 AM Last edited by P!x!3Dust : 13th Jul 2007 at 2:43 AM.
Also wondering
Quote: Originally posted by Maetel of La Metalle
what does 'Manitoba' have to do with ¿Europe?, anyway??!!

Yes, I too was extremely curious as to when the Province of Manitoba defected to Europe!
Instructor
#14 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:44 AM
Beautiful home!
Congrats on the feature seren
I look forward to seeing some great work from you in the future

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:43 AM
Woo Manitobaaaaaaa
Instructor
#16 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 6:30 AM
I love the backyard, congratulations on the feature, thanks!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:30 PM
What a lovely and well laid out home. I don't usually download lots, but I think in this case I will! Well done. x)

~Love Your Hate~
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 10:24 PM
awesome =D

He who laughs last, does not get it
Field Researcher
#19 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:21 PM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 9:10 PM
How come you can see the other houses on the neighbourhood when your in the game? or have you taken that picture from the house? im confused into how you can see the neighbours houses.... or is it one big piece of land with loadsa houses
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:51 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 5th Aug 2007 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post.
gorgeous.

how amazing.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 11:22 AM
Thanks for comments, and thanks to all people who have downloaded this house.

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 3:00 PM
I loved this house until I noticed my poor sims froze when sleeping upstairs. Somehow the game thinks that there are no walls and in wintertime, they were cold. But it's a great house and I envy your talent

God loved the birds and created trees. Man loved the birds and created cages -Jaques Duvall
retired moderator
#24 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 12:49 AM
I like the layout of this home. Thanks for sharing

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 6:40 PM
I cant open it, it give me an error

Greetings with a little bit of Holland!
Page 1 of 2