Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Illumina Modern -(Furnished or Unfurnished)

by Sims2Lvr005 Posted 16th Jun 2007 at 5:57 AM - Updated 21st Feb 2009 at 7:56 PM by Sims2Lvr005

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 7:54 PM
Great home!
Thanks for sharing! :D
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:20 PM
Wonderful addition. Welcome back!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 11:04 AM
An awesome modern lot
thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#5 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 2:51 PM
Beautiful! Thanks!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 5:20 PM
Thanks everyone for such nice comments!!

I love reading new comments everytime I put a new house on because I love to see what people think of my work. Thanks for making my day brighter!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:17 PM
Creations like these don't make the day brighter just for you. I favorize modern constructions over any other style and you know how to bring that out in all dimensions. I especially like the roofs on the wings and the way you border out the entire lot, detaching nature from lawn. It gives the house a clear cut and a firm cartoon-like look. Keep on building so i can keep on downloading

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th May 2008 at 8:56 AM
hey, i love ur houses their amazing. your so gifted. I have a question; in the Illumina Modern house you used these short walls things; how do you make those types of walls. plz plz plz answer.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th May 2008 at 11:23 PM
I used a cheat called "boolprop constrainFloorElevation false" look that cheat up in the simswiki or google it, that will explain it in more detail and give you tutorials and stuff... Hope you find what you're looking for!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th May 2008 at 5:28 PM
ur amazing thanks for the quick reply.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 8:26 PM
you.. are a genius. nearly swooned when i saw your creations. now i envy my sim. xD