Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Outerwear Set For Adult Female

by iamliz13 Posted 8th Jun 2007 at 7:50 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 1:20 AM
More medieval outerwear! Our Sims shall not freeze through the medieval winter thanks to you - these are really beautiful. Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 2:43 AM
Nice. I like the gown-style, because there's no gown in maxis outerwear.

By the way, I like the sim in the fifth picture. Can you upload her?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 2:45 AM
YIPEE!!! you know I've been waiting for these. They look great... My game just crashed and I was so upset then I saw your upload, thanks a million...
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 6:33 PM
As always, I enjoy downloading your medieval clothing. I also really like the hair on your models. Would you be willing to share the link?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 7:19 AM
The hairs in these pics are from Peggy and Roansims
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:46 AM
these gowns look great. but i am having trouble figuring out which which clothing set in the dark project has the mesh i need.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 2:40 PM
The mesh is available in the 'peasant' and 'working' sets.
I'm glad you like the gowns=)
Mad Poster
#9 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 8:18 AM
Well, even our medieval/fantasy Sims need a little style and warmth in the winter!

Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 8:47 AM
Just what I was looking for thank you
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 2:07 AM
Thank's for making these winter clothes, as well as other ones you have made, they are absolutely wonderful, especially the worn looking ones. But do you intend on making any winter clothes for elders, because that would be really nice.
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 2:24 AM
Very nice! I never have enough simple outfits, they are just what makes a neighbourhood realistic. Thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 7:22 AM
I love this set. It's so nice to have outerwear for my medieval neighborhood! I have half the meshes necessary, but I'm missing one or two. Could you please list which of the off-site meshes are needed? Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 1:02 AM
Yes! Thank you. I was so mad at the complete lack of medival outerwear available on many sites after i installed seasons. My Medival neighborhoods have yet to experience more than the first frost, but I know that with your outerwear they will not loose any fingers or toes.
Also, to repeat what FyrDragon said, which Parsimonious mesh did you use? I'm 99.5 percent certain that i've got the All About Style one.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 1:22 PM
Also confused at which meshes are required. Thanks in advance when/if you post the links
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 2:34 AM
all meshes (besides Tig's Dark Project mesh) are included in .rar