Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Good Omens

by pickpock Posted 26th Mar 2007 at 3:10 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2007 at 1:09 PM by pickpock

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 1:40 AM
Ah the characters sound adorable by their book descriptions I may just have to check this book out!

More of my Sims Downloads HERE
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 2:40 AM
Neil Gaiman writes books?
Huh. He was at Scott's game night, so I figured he made comics like just about everyone else there. Hmm.
Interesting characters, the sims look interesting enough I'd download them, even if I've never even heard of the book. They're quite interesting. (Yes, I'm saying interesting too much, but it's a habbit. It's a good interesting, anyways. xP)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 2:42 AM
Oh, I love your versions of these two characters! They're my favorites as well. Fantastic book, of course! And yeah, spreading the love can never hurt. Anyhow, thanks for sharing!

EDIT: IsolinaBlack, he writes books as well as comics. I've never read his comics, but I hear they're good. His books are definitely good, though. And no worries about the habit-thing, interesting is a fabulous word.
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 2:48 AM
Tori fan?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 2:57 AM
I love them! (I also love Them, but that's not the download we're here for.) The shot of Crowley glaring at his plants would be such a background. Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 3:22 AM Last edited by Starless_Eyes_Remain : 2nd Apr 2007 at 3:46 AM.
Oh, this is so wonderful i actually squealed! Pretty much anything Neil Gaiman does is amazing. Great job, Pickpock!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 7:00 AM
Wow, I thought I might get one or two comments This is great! I'm so glad you like them, cause I really do too!

frankscrank99 - You *have* to check the book out! It's so funny, and clever too. My descriptions do not do them justice
IsolinaBlack - Read the book! *Read* *the* *book*! I promise, it's interesting.
qadsjlkahsdf - I'm glad another fan likes them They hardly get a description in the book, so it's really kinda weird that almost everyone sees the same thing when they picture our two guys.
ooxlilyxoo - Ummm, I don't think so...? Tori who?
sh0uriki - yay! Thank you! Glad you like!
Starless_Eyes_Remain - I've yet to read anything else by Neil Gaiman or Terry Pratchett. I just sort of stumbled over their book by accident. Fate, I call it. But I'll take your word for it, and I'm going to check i out for myself as soon as I can.

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Instructor
#9 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:35 AM
Oh well somehow I missed this upload too! I love the guy with black hair!
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 9:54 AM
Fantastic! The last pic is priceless, Crowley is such a sweetheart, I admire his "gardening skills". Maxis should consider to hire him in the game instead of their useless gardener
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st May 2007 at 3:13 PM
Pickpock,
I have loved Good Omens since i read it in high school. Is it not the BEST? Have you read anything else by Neil G? American Gods? Neverwhere? I am dying for someone singularly more talented than I to do some Neverwhere characters.
By the way, I downloaded EVERY Good Omens thing you made and put it in my game. Thank you SO MUCH!
So....um....read Neverwhere and see if anything strikes your fancy!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st May 2007 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jcstrange
Pickpock,
I have loved Good Omens since i read it in high school. Is it not the BEST? Have you read anything else by Neil G? American Gods? Neverwhere? I am dying for someone singularly more talented than I to do some Neverwhere characters.
By the way, I downloaded EVERY Good Omens thing you made and put it in my game. Thank you SO MUCH!
So....um....read Neverwhere and see if anything strikes your fancy!

It's the best
As I said in a post above, I've yet to read anything else by either of the writers... so I can't promise anything.
Urmm... I haven't done anymore Good Omen things other than these two guys... Sooo, I'm guessing you've got me and AMberDiceless mixed up?
Glad you like them!

Instructor
#13 Old 2nd May 2007 at 7:03 PM
Nice job, and thanks for the rec!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd May 2007 at 10:30 PM
Thanks, and all my pleasure!

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 12:16 PM
They lo0k reaLLy Go0d.....EsPeciaLLy tHeir Eyes... Thank You Very Much for Sharing...
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 11:08 AM
You make me wanna read this book... thanks they look so cool

"Your cat was eaten... I'm very sorry"
"No she wasn't eaten"
"you're right just licked rather hard"
-Thank god Your Here
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd May 2008 at 10:10 PM
Pickpock,

I AGREE WITH YOU THAT GOOD OMENS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER!
Thanks

BTW have you read Thud?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 10:12 PM
jcstrange,
I started neverwhere recently and I love it, I agree, the characters in it would make great sims!
so if anyone who has read neverwhere I would love to see Door as a sim!
also if anyone is interested, there is a book of gaiman's short stories called smoke and mirrors, if you have the chance, read it, especiallly chivalry (one of the stories) it is my favriot story!
sorry for being off-topic!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:34 PM
I'm reading Good Omens right now - it's amazing! I have a feeling that this is going to be my favourite book once I've read it all.

Picture with Crowley and the plants - I lol'd.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 4:09 PM
They are adorable. I've always pictured both of them as a bit more nerdy - and not in the awesome way - but I like your versions a lot! Especially Aziraphale; he's been a favourite of mine for seven years now (: Great work!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 6:04 PM
Theses are great! Thank you! I love the picture of Crowley starring down the plants. XD
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IsolinaBlack
Neil Gaiman writes books?
Huh. He was at Scott's game night, so I figured he made comics like just about everyone else there. Hmm.
Interesting characters, the sims look interesting enough I'd download them, even if I've never even heard of the book. They're quite interesting. (Yes, I'm saying interesting too much, but it's a habbit. It's a good interesting, anyways. xP)

I know it's a very late reply, but: Lol.wut.?!. X3