Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wicked/Black Lady from Sailor Moon

by kittyvibe Posted 1st Feb 2007 at 4:34 AM - Updated 16th Feb 2009 at 11:27 PM by kittyvibe : mesh update

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 9:48 PM
she's wonderful. but I can't play with her. don't have pets.

There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 10:20 PM
good job for a first upload, though I wonder if maybe the colors would look a little better if you darkened the red undershirt color?
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 11:30 PM
good job!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing -Albert Einstein
http://www.myspace.com/karate_girlcme
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 12:10 AM
I have a problem - I tried to install it and all Clean Installer gave me was a file full of empty packages.

It downloaded ok, I watched to be sure, and I downloaded it again, but it's still showing empty packages and nothing shows up in game.

Is it just me? This isn't the only download I've had this issue with today.

Atom XX
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 1:07 AM Last edited by kittyvibe : 10th Feb 2007 at 1:55 AM.
Ah , I see what the problem is, sorry for any trouble this may cause, I am still a nooby at uploading stuff properly :/ I followed this link for uploading guidelines- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=202574 but am still getting empty files when saving it , I had a new and different name too but I cant get it to work for me :/

I used the legacy bodyshop tool- so even people without pets can get her too. huzzah!

And thanks to everyone who is interested in the sim. I had several versions of her (including a darker shirt color) but I couldnt decide between the two. **Btw-With the shadows on in your game the shirt isnt as bright and you can see the nice shading better :D.**
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 4:33 AM
*jumps around* thaaaank you, i'll try it later. ^____^

There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 8:20 AM
Thank you for fixing that.

And good job on the sim. ^_^

Atom XX
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 9:14 PM
Wow. Finally she is ready for download

Nice work. I have pets, so no problem with her. Oh. Remember to delete the feedback post on the creator forum after two days.

Nice day. Beautiful sim.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:13 PM
Aww, thanks a lot! She's Wonderful :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 5:57 AM
Wow, this is so cool! Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 12:02 AM
She's gorgeous. I loved so much Sailor Moon, and, specially, Chibi-Usa [She, being mean, is something amazing to watch ]
This is so cool. Can't wait to play with it.
Banned
#13 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 8:56 PM
Great! I don't see many anime or manga sims around much, so this is great. I only wish the hair was different.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skycoaster99
Great! I don't see many anime or manga sims around much, so this is great. I only wish the hair was different.

I agree, I dont know how to use milkshape but if I could I would make the odangos pointy and the pigtails much longer I couldnt pass this mesh up for the bangs; they are so pretty.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 6:05 AM
She`s cute! Great work! You were not going to be close to the original I think...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alex1the1one
She`s cute! Great work! You were not going to be close to the original I think...

Thank you - but Im confused- you mean she looks like the original pic or no?
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 5:34 AM
She is a little different from the original series. That`s what I mean... Never mind, I`m always too critic to the makers of my favourite characters.
By the way, I`d like to see more of your works! I like the way you`re creating! So, I hope to see something new soon
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 5:37 AM
updated with proper hair :3
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th May 2010 at 4:55 PM
SHE'S DOING THE THRILLER IN ONE OF DA PIC'S! LOL! this is awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by evilshalo
SHE'S DOING THE THRILLER IN ONE OF DA PIC'S! LOL! this is awesome!

haha, I see it now I was doing magic and liked the pose, but she could be dancing too! :3
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 10:01 PM
Too bad the meshes don't work anymore loved to have her in my game!