Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

55 BelAire - more color options

by Dr Pixel Posted 31st Jan 2007 at 6:12 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 6:57 PM by Dr Pixel

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:28 PM
These are so nice Thank you!
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:31 PM
Beautiful colours Doc. I love this mesh!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 11:10 PM
Can someone please direct me in the right direction to download this mesh for this download....Thanks.

They're making me feel so ashamed,
They're making me take all the blamed,
They're making me cold in the night,
They're making me question my heart and my soul
And I think that it's not quite right
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 11:17 PM
how hot are these! loveyouforeverandever

saintvikki: link to the mesh is listed at the bottom of dr pixel's post, directly under the downloads.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tumleee
how hot are these! loveyouforeverandever

saintvikki: link to the mesh is listed at the bottom of dr pixel's post, directly under the downloads.

I'm sorry I should have explained what I mean a bit better.

I clicked on the link at the bottom of the downloads and was taken to another MTS2 post where i then clicked that link,where I was taken to a website that had nothing to do with the sims2 or the mesh needed for the car. (At least I don't think it has anything to do with the mesh or the sims2)

They're making me feel so ashamed,
They're making me take all the blamed,
They're making me cold in the night,
They're making me question my heart and my soul
And I think that it's not quite right
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by saintvikki
I'm sorry I should have explained what I mean a bit better.

I clicked on the link at the bottom of the downloads and was taken to another MTS2 post where i then clicked that link,where I was taken to a website that had nothing to do with the sims2 or the mesh needed for the car. (At least I don't think it has anything to do with the mesh or the sims2)

The mesh is there in the link.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:39 AM
cool recolors, I like the one with flames.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 4:50 AM
Thank you so much for recoloring!!well done!!
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 7:30 AM
Very nice! I love this car SO much, and am thrilled to have different options for it!

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Alchemist
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 7:50 AM
I love one with flames.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saintvikki

The first link should take you to the previous post of Dr Pixel "55 Chevy BelAir - Updated Dec 20" and there is the mesh, not another link, it's just the file "DPXL-55 Chevy.zip" at the usual bottom of the post.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:25 PM
Cheers Doc!, great looking re-sprays - thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 1:13 PM
ahh i love these recolors, thanks!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 4:44 PM
Oh, I love this car and I'm very happy to find these recolors!
Thank you so much for sharing! *smile*