Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Duality - Jiro

by vividmiss Posted 31st Jan 2007 at 6:03 PM - Updated 18th May 2009 at 8:11 AM by vividmiss

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 8:54 AM
Thank you, hes quite a cutie!
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:26 AM
Thats one goooooood-lookin' vampire. :[
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:55 AM
What ^ said!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:30 PM
^ Yes, I love the vampire version! :]

Thanks!

You've been a fallen angel, ripped out of the sky.
But as your wings grew strong enough,
You left me, behind to die.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:53 PM
I love the idea of your duality sims. Keep it up!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:55 PM
once again I am amazed by the way you can make the same sim look completely different. keep em coming!

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 6:26 PM
wow!!!!!!!fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:09 AM
Really great job on the normal Jiro. He actually looks Asian without having exaggerated features like overly angled eyes. He's very natural and real looking.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:21 AM
Friggin awesome! I so love your sims! It makes me want to do a duality! I love both of them! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 4:09 PM Last edited by vividmiss : 2nd Feb 2007 at 4:18 PM.
Hey thanks for the feedback everyone! I love making these sims so I when I hear that you like them as well I do my little happy dance (no sarcasm, I really do..think Elaine from Seinfeld & you'll get the idea)
Instructor
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:13 PM
Wow, the Normal Jiro looks SO realistic.

One of the best Asian guys I've seen around.
Instructor
#13 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 7:26 AM
vividmiss you have such a cunning way with the features, Jiro is another resounding success. I cannot praise you enough for the great work you are sharing with us. Please keep up the good work and keep sharing your phenonemal sims with us!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Inventor
#14 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 5:08 PM
OMG the 'normal' version looks loads like my brother!! Although my brother isn't oriental he just has those kinda eyes. It's well spooky how much this looks like him.

I totally love your duality sims. It's great how different sims can look with a hair, skin, and makeup change. Thanks for this new addition to the sims world

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 7:21 PM
Oh, your sim is really really cute. the freechels and asien look sweets him a lot. i like the vampire-version most. but him as a human is so realistik. you've done a pretty good job. i love him. the pictures of the vampire are quite beautiful. GREAT! (please excuse my pretty bad english. i know it's terrible but i cannt change it)
Vaida
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 11:06 PM
He is so sweet... Thank you. ^^
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 10:09 PM
Hi I love these two! But just one problem....
Everything worked fine when I was in the create a sim bit, but when I played in-game their faces went back to the default maxis. Is this just my computer? I'm sure I downloaded everything right. I'll download them again though!
And thanks for making these lurvely sims!!
Lilysj
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 1:47 AM Last edited by vividmiss : 13th Feb 2007 at 3:06 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by lilysj
Hi I love these two! But just one problem....
Everything worked fine when I was in the create a sim bit, but when I played in-game their faces went back to the default maxis. Is this just my computer? I'm sure I downloaded everything right. I'll download them again though!
And thanks for making these lurvely sims!!
Lilysj

Do you have pets installed on your computer?
I read something about this problem. I'll try & find the link to the article for you because I can't remember the exact cause but I think it's something to do with moving the sims into a lot that already has a pet in it.

Edit- I cant seem to find the exact thread, but I'll do my best from memory. The problem occurs when moving in a family with a pet, and only seems to happen to adults, but the person in that thread didnt move any pets in so there was mention of a stray on the lot that caused the problem. I hope that helps a bit, or maybe someone else cruising thru this thread can be more specific about a solution. I'll post the link here if I can find it.

Ofcourse I'm assuming you have pets installed!
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 7:37 PM
Yes thanks that sounds like it! I have pets and I made them a pet. Must have been why I'll just send him off to the pound. Thank you for replying and for your help!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:59 AM
Your duality sims are excellent. It's such a great idea. Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous work with us!!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 10:58 PM
I'm having trouble downloading It's my computer so I guess I'll keep trying!
I love him though, your sims are great

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 1:30 AM
Hey thank you very, very much for the comments everyone

gwencrazy it's probably because of the maintenance they are doing on the site right now, but if you keep having trouble downloading him PM me
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 10:43 PM
This guy is cute! thank you
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 7:27 AM
oh sexy

What a lovely way to burn
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 1:25 PM
He's so adorable. Thanks for sharing your work!

Love is Divine
Page 1 of 2