Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 14 [NL+OfB] -- Two houses with a store

by plasticbox Posted 27th Jan 2007 at 3:39 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 10:00 PM by plasticbox

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 5:19 AM
Thank you for putting this up! I was hoping to see new additions to this set soon! ^^;''
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 5:23 AM
great as useuall
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 6:47 AM
Very beutiful
thanks plasticbox

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
#5 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:31 AM
LOVE this house.It has such a beautiful design.Can't wait to see it in the game.Thank you so much for ALL your work.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 1:19 PM
Gimmie a weekend free and i shall have this all set up-thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 1:32 PM
Wiked lot Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 1:37 PM
oh it is so cleverly put together, this talent you have is unatural UNATURAL I TELL YOU!!!
thanks

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 3:14 PM
I love these houses. I have a whole neighborhood with only your houses. I'm glad you continued the series.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 6:02 PM
beautiful lot!and nice drsign,Thank you for sharing..
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:55 PM Last edited by IsolinaBlack : 28th Jan 2007 at 12:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cinnamin316
I love these houses. I have a whole neighborhood with only your houses. I'm glad you continued the series.

Same here. I'm thinking of working on making some more houses myself to work with the style.

To Plasticbox,
The things you link to are wonderful, and I looked inside one of those houses... That's INSANE! I know the cheats you used, but it's superbly well-done. I did not think it possible to use the cheats in such... Odd, and quite lovely, ways. It reminds me of when I went to masacheusettes or however it is called, near Boston, and visited my relatives. All sorts of wierd brick houses with... Siding, is it? I didn't know siding was ever actually used until I saw massacheusettes. xD Innnn any case, these buildings are beautiful, and I hope you continue to make a hundred. Or just twenty or fifty. Lol.
Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 12:11 AM
How you worked in a BASEMENT is beyond me....^_^

Denis Leary and Max Goldberg - modern American heroes!
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:20 AM
The lot is great! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 2:20 AM
This is cool. I wonder how they will all look together?!

100% NO LAG ALL HIGHEST SETTINGS!!

2.66 GHz AMD Phenom II x4 910 processor
ATI Radeon hd 4850 1GB
8 GB RAM
1 Terabyte hard drive
Vista 64

Ultra is ultra now, finally!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 5:53 PM
Yet again you excel yourself. As some of the other folk have already said, it's lovely being able to populate and play an entire neighbourhood of your buildings. In my case I had to, after finding that the bit of Verona that I was using was too close to the water-table to allow for basements!
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:33 AM
I'm having trouble with most of the files you have here on modthesims2. My Q-Xpress says that the files are not really sims2packs and are corrupt. I want your houses lol.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 7:38 AM
I LOVE IT! Thank you soooo much!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:24 PM
I can't seem to download the file. Q-Xpress or regular. Can you please see what is going on cause I really like these and want to use the in my game. Thank you!

[QUOTE]Abandon all hope, he who enter here
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:27 PM
LadyDeath7331, in case you mean me by "you" (and if you don't, I doubt that this is the place to post): I am not in charge of this site. I'm sorry to hear people have downloading problems, but there's nothing I can do about it. It says so in the OP for a reason ...

Please look in Site Issues or something, you're not the only one complaining.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 12:10 PM
I had a problem with your lot today. When I first looked in it it looked as the basement was full of water. I got really upset because I wanted to play with it. But i tried to go in in another neighborhood and try if the lot had the same problems there, and it didn't . So, everything is ok now, I think, yet I just wanted to mention it!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 3:34 PM
That has nothing to do with the lot, only with where you place it. Too close to the shoreline = too low above water level = water comes in.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:51 AM
Ahaa, I see, thank you
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 4:22 PM
Wow, this is wonderful great for moviemaking and storytelling. The decor and everything is fab! thanks for this!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 9:16 AM
great!!!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:16 PM
Everyone who's had problems downloading (empty zips): We're currently trying to narrow down the problem in this thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=222349 -- input appreciated.

Page 1 of 2