Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cabaret Macabre - a mixed set of decadent period clothing *4/26 NOW WITH MESHES*

by Berg Posted 12th Jan 2007 at 10:38 PM - Updated 26th Apr 2008 at 4:59 PM by Berg

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 5:48 AM
Very accurate for the time period and extremely detailed, awesome job!!!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 6:08 AM Last edited by beautful love : 14th Jan 2007 at 9:09 AM.
So beautiful! It reminds me of Panic! At The Disco...
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 6:23 AM
These are nice, but I'm super annoyed that they are all in one big rar. I mean, that's alot of different meshes your asking people to have, and it seems like such a waste.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 6:53 AM
Ah, how wonderful to see some more fin de siècle pieces!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 7:22 AM
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 7:24 AM
I love the screenshots, they're just as detailed as the clothing!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 8:10 AM
All of these characters and clothes are incredible. I love the personalities and style in these pictures. I'm rather sad the website will never see the light of day because I'd love to know their story.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 8:17 AM
Berg, I am absolutely in love with all of Louise's outfits! Expecially the lace one! *sigh*

The other characters outfits are wonderful as well, great detail in the patterns and designs.

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 8:35 AM
These are all scintilating and bloody drop down dead gorgeous, I love you Bergie ~Thankyou so much
*hugs* :lovestruc
Scholar
#11 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 8:58 AM
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 9:06 AM
beautiful! i'm very interested now.....could you maybe post a bit of a backstory somewhere? i'd love to read it. also, did you make those stunning curtains in the background? if so are you planning to post them, and if you didn't, could you please tell me where you got them? thank you, i know my simmies will love dressing up in these fine outfits!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 9:22 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 10:31 AM
Thanks for sharing this collection of "Decadence" with us,i downloaded,thanked,got meshhes,thanked again ,put in game and was "Awe'd with Amazment" at the detail plus it showed fabulously in game "Way Kool!!!" thanks for making my game better.

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 11:03 AM
This is excellent! Great job and thank you for sharing.
Instructor
#16 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 11:10 AM
Wow ! Just love them
Love the details and the care you gave each and every one. And the pictures (my particular pet peave - just hate to make them) are absolutely stunning

Congrats!

Just a question, though. As an history freak...what is the era here? The woman in bustle dress looks very old fashioned when compared with the one in pants...

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 11:21 AM
Excellent, awesome job (i love the sims too)! Thank you!

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Field Researcher
#18 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 11:45 AM
Wow, these look amazing! Can't wait to get them in my game.
#19 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 11:47 AM
Oooohhh so much detail, lovely, superb, BRAVO!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 12:07 PM
I would love to read the backstory to these characters! I'm with cjrox731 in wondering where you got those stunning curtins! I love this whole time period and the fact that it is a cabaret makes it much more fun! Keep expanding this set! I can't wait for my sims to wear these clothes!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 12:12 PM Last edited by Berg : 13th Jan 2007 at 12:19 PM.
Featured? Wow, I just can't believe it! I didn't even think it would be approved for at least another 48 hours!

Thanks all for your nice comments, I'll try and answer your questions:

Quote: Originally posted by child_of_air
These are nice, but I'm super annoyed that they are all in one big rar. I mean, that's alot of different meshes your asking people to have, and it seems like such a waste.

I'm not sure what you mean... The folders within the .rar are named after the description on the screenies so you're supposed to just delete those items you don't want after downloading. It would have been so many diferent files to download individually otherwise, which I myself find annoying (there's always q-Xpress of course...).

Quote: Originally posted by cjrox731
could you maybe post a bit of a backstory somewhere? i'd love to read it. also, did you make those stunning curtains in the background? if so are you planning to post them, and if you didn't, could you please tell me where you got them?
Heh, I have the webpage with biographies for the characters somewhere. Let's see if I can upload it ,just for you, my friend!
I didn't make the curtains but I'll see where I got them next time I start up my game, I PM you then.

Quote: Originally posted by alexasrosa
Just a question, though. As an history freak...what is the era here? The woman in bustle dress looks very old fashioned when compared with the one in pants...
I decided to put the book down when I made these. I simply demand historical authencity in movie costumes IRL and such, but not when I play my Victorian 'hood and make period sims clothing. You're getting too restricted IMO, so you can say I 'went fantasy' with this set. Oh, and Gerta, the woman in pants, is supposed to be a woman wearing men's clothing but how were anyone to know that...

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Inventor
#22 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 12:18 PM
Wow, can't wait to download these .. having shitty connection issues tonight. Thanks.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Instructor
#23 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 3:04 PM
I love the style; especially the children's wear. Can't wait to download!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 3:34 PM
be rightfully proud of these!!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 3:54 PM
These are SO gorgeous!!! Reminds me of the wonderful work Sussi did! l also LOVE the dark shiny floor. WHERE did you get it? LOL You should be VERY pleased with your amazing work. I have to say I am sorry we won't know the backstory.
Page 1 of 3