Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soo Soo Recording Studio (Updated: Jan. 28, 2015)

by twoflower Posted 8th Jan 2007 at 11:33 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2015 at 8:51 PM by twoflower : added an updated version

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:33 AM
Frigging awesome!!!! Thank you

You will find my older and newest creations here
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:35 AM
A wonder TwoFlower !
Congratulation for the deserved feature.

Have you some news from Rincewind ?

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:46 AM
Congrats on the feature, this definitely deserves it! Awesome place!

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 6:06 AM
Wonder work! It's refreshing to see something that was created without much cc. Both the exterior and interior look amazing! The computer room is my favourite.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 6:25 AM
this is very cool, thanks a lot!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 7:38 AM
What an awesome lot, thanks alot!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 9:06 AM
This is incredible!!! Thank you so much!!! I kept waiting for something like this! Its awesome!!! :-))
Instructor
#9 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 10:23 AM Last edited by Sims&Slayer666 : 9th Jan 2007 at 10:30 AM.
DUDE THAT'S SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!! Awesome job man
Forum Resident
#10 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 12:16 PM
Really cool..!
But, I wish it was a community lot.
Great work, nonetheless~

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:59 PM
Really great! My local garage band, The Toe Jams, will have to scrape some money together to rent some studio time.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:26 PM Last edited by Simosity : 9th Jan 2007 at 5:38 PM.
I tried to d/l the cc per your links, but some of them result in 404 Not Found errors

I also tried to d/l some of the other cc needed to make this studio work, but I'm not having any luck.

Quote:
Here are recolors of aussietopenders musicrooms meshes, I recolored the colors in this room as you can see are black,white and silver. The paintings are recolors of maxis lady on red. A Special thanks to aussietopenders for allowing us all to recolor their great creations. And also just to remind you, you need to follow the link and get the meshes for this room to work.

The link is dead

Do you have any ideas for substitute content please?
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 6:44 PM
her site looks offline or dead but meanwhile install another piano, like pacotacoplayer's beautiful one on this link
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...740#post1363740
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 7:25 PM
Thank you MiniMimi.. I will give that a try.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 9:19 PM
Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to comment and for all your kind words. It really means a lot to me.

patul -- Sadly, no news from Rincewind. Glad to see you are a Pratchett fan as well, though.

PhantasyGurl -- I will add community lot versions soon. That's a good idea.

Gaza, you're right. I just am in such a habit of using the invisible recolor that I forget. But I do prefer to use it because it also allows the lines on the pavement to show through.

Simosity -- sorry that the Aussie Topenders link didn't work. I'm getting the same problem, but I think the site just down temporarily.

MiniMimi -- thanks for sharing a link to another grand piano.

P.S. I failed to mention in my upload post that the control room will not really work as advertised -- with the karaoke machine in that spot. (although it looks good there for pics and can be moved back there using moveobjects on and boolprop snapobjectstogrid false) In the packaged lot, it is moved into the vocal booth, where there is enough room for it, plus it makes more sense to have people singing in the booth instead of stomping around and waving in the control room.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 9:21 PM
Awesomely done!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 11:04 PM
Two flowers up.
Great work.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 12:56 AM
loving it!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:41 AM
very impressive, i love it love it love it and have been wanting this for a long time (i work in a studio) but you forgot something very important...

microphones :-D
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 1:40 PM
Thanks for this great creation twoflower
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 8:11 PM
very nice
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twoflower
Simosity -- sorry that the Aussie Topenders link didn't work. I'm getting the same problem, but I think the site just down temporarily.

Actually (and unfortunately), I recently heard that they've closed permanently.

They'll certainly be missed.

T

~It takes a village to raise an idiot...~
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Talismana
Actually (and unfortunately), I recently heard that they've closed permanently.

They'll certainly be missed.

Does this mean that those of us who don't have the cc from them can't dl this gorgeous studio? That would be a shame.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 2:52 AM
I love how you used the elevated floor to create the roof. It's very modern. It's stunning in its simplicity. Congratz.

Herald Between Two Lands
Page 1 of 3